Ace Auto Group

875 E. Rand Rd, Des Plaines, IL 60016

Used 866-775-6498

We Can Get You Financed- Apply Today!!

BEST Dealership in town!

by from Des Plaines, Illinois |

I am now a proud owner of a beautiful Audi A4 Quattro as my first car. This dealership is really honest and they help you out to a great extent. I highly recommend this place because even though the dealership next door is much more bigger and fancier, this one keeps it simple and down-to-earth meaning it's less frustrating to look for a car and less intimidating also because the guys next door wear suits so you feel like they won't take you seriously unless you're rich and fancy with an expensive taste. All in all this place is most likely the best dealership in town for used cars.

no return contact!

by from Indianola , Illinois |

Dealer did not return any type of contact! I would not recommend this dealer to anyone!

Ace Auto Group responded to this review

May 30, 2014

We are sorry we were unable to respond to your inquiry regarding a vehicle. Your email must have gone into a spam file or was mixed up with another email regarding the same vehicle. Our online rep usually responds to all email in a quick and timely fashion. We value all our customers who take time to search for our vehicles but in this case we were unable to. We apologize for any inconveniences and if we can help you in any way please let us know.

This dealer on this site

by from Chicago |

Couldn't get a response from them about a vehicle they have listed. Silly to have vehicles listed then.

Ace Auto Group responded to this review

March 8, 2014

I would have bought a car but.......

by from chicago |

Everybody was very nice and helpful, and the car they showed me was really nice. My wife came in to drive it, and I came to check it out with the full intent of buying it. However, only after I asked, was it revealed that the car had been totalled and had a rebuilt title. I called to ask why it was not on the listing and got a very evasive answer. The sales rep said that most dealers do not disclose a rebuilt title. I replied that maybe Ace Auto Group should be better than most dealers, and fully disclose the fact. It turns out he'd already hung up on me. I would like to think they are trustworthy, but I would advise anybody doing business with them to do their homework.

Used vehicles

by from chicago il |

Customer Service was great they were very helpful and kind. Purchased a used van with a trade in- they helped every step of the way and made my experience hassle free.