United Auto Sales

300 New Churchmans Rd., New Castle, DE 19720

Used 866-429-9504

Home of "Z" Car -- Quality Sales and Service!

Excellent Customer Service!

by from San Diego, CA |

Brian and his staff are top notch at what they do and it goes beyond being knowledgeable about the car business. They have some of the best customer service ? including outside the car industry! I first met Brian in 1994. I already had two older cars when I met him. It didn?t take long to realize he was not only knowledgeable and enjoyed what he does, but I knew I could trust him with the service of my cars. He never recommended repairs that were not necessary. Fast forward 20 years when I was ready to buy my next car and I knew who to ask. Brain is very detailed in finding out what you want and need and appropriately gives recommendations to help you think thru your car buying decision. I never hesitate to recommend Brian to others due to his integrity. Brian and his staff will make you feel welcome and work hard to find the perfect car for you! You will enjoy the experience with United Auto Sales!

March 2, 2015

Hi, Terry - thank you very much for posting a review! We are glad we could find the exact vehicle you were looking for and get it to you without you having to come out to the East Coast. Please contact us if we can be of any further assistance. Thanks again for the 5 stars!

2011 Infinity G37X amazing buying experience

by from Bear, Delaware |

I found this dealer via cars.com. I've always bought my cars in big dealers so this is my first experience with a family name type dealer.(not to say they are small or inferior in any way). I initially submitted the query and a credit application online. The next day I received a call to validate the information and discuss options "prior" to even checking my credit. That same night I went to test drive the car, the guys were friendly and not at all like a dealer: not pushy, not opinionated, just pleasant. I decided to go for the car and took the application and was approved. The next day I came back for the car and to sign the paperwork, all in all it must have been 1 hour. There were no handoffs, no "speak to my manager", no haggles, no misunderstandings. I have to say this was the best experience ever in buying a car. I would go back and recommend them to anyone ever looking to buy.

December 29, 2014

Ariel - Thank you for the five star rating! We truly appreciate your business and are glad your experience was such a positive one. Please don't hesitate to contact us if we can be of any further assistance.

Excellent sales and service. Honest & Fair.

by from Wilmington, DE |

The team at United is nice, friendly, and honest. I have purchaed cars from them and continue to have them complete all of my service work on two vehicles even though there are other service places closer to my home. I am very comfortable working with them and will continue to do so in the future. Thank you!

December 23, 2014

Hi, Ellen! Thank you so much for the review. Customer service is very important to us, and we truly appreciate your business and your trust in us. Thanks again!

A Dealership You Can Trust Your Family To

by from North East, MD |

I have purchased many vehicles from United Auto since the late 1980's. Aside from the excellent vehicles and very fair prices, the most important feature of their business is the honesty of their employees. Whether it is advising you on a service issue or telling you everything that was wrong about a car before ever telling you what was right about it, I cannot believe there is another automotive business that is so brutally honest. How many times have you heard about a dealer telling your wife or teenager that they needed service that they really did not need ? That never happens at United. I take for granted that I can send my wife and kids to United without fear of them being taken advantage of. Out of all the stresses in life, it is nice that vehicle purchasing and service work is so trustworthy. There are plenty of nice cars sitting on dealer lots all over town (and United Auto are the first people to tell you that a car you may have seen elsewhere is a good deal and that you should buy it) and some of them are quality vehicles at good prices, but if you want to purchase or service a vehicle from a business that will always offer you the best price possible, fully support your purchase forever and, most importantly, act in a honest and trustworthy manner in every dealing you have with them, I highly recommend United.

November 25, 2014

Thank you so much for the review! We are honored to have had your business for so many years, and we feel privileged to be of service to your entire extended family. We value your business and comments, and we look forward to seeing you again soon! Thanks again...

Epitome of used car salemen

by from Newark, De |

You can expect to be told all the things you want to hear up front. After the first dealing and the paperwork is signed, that changes. Don't expect to have fees explained or documented. These guys are just here for your money, they don't care about doing the right thing for the customer or the car. There is a reason they are located away from main stream sales locations.

November 26, 2014

The first thing we feel important to emphasize is that the person posting this review did not do business with us as far as purchasing a vehicle or obtaining service from our Service Department. He was not even looking to purchase a vehicle, he came to us because he wanted to sell his car. His vehicle had over 100,000 miles, was in very poor condition with damage to the almost every body panel, it did not run properly and it was extremely dirty. We explained (many times) that he would do better selling the vehicle himself since this is not the type of vehicle we sell. The auction value on this vehicle was $800 to $1300. He said he didn't want to be bothered with selling it himself and just wanted to get rid of it. He asked us to wholesale it for him at auction, and we explained that it would take a lot to get the car reconditioned for sale and any expenses incurred would be deducted from the auction sales price. After finally getting the vehicle presentable and selling it at auction, we called to tell him it was sold and what his check would be, net of expenses. When he came to pick up the check, he asked for an itemized list of expenses which was unavailable at that moment (late Saturday with limited staff on duty). Unfortunately, this is a situation where we were trying to do a favor for the young son of a friend, and he was unhappy that the itemized list of expenses was unavailable on the Saturday he came in. This list was provided to him on Tuesday. We have called him multiple times to see if he had any questions about the list of expenses, and he has not returned any of our calls. He has not purchased a vehicle from us, and he has never had his vehicle serviced by us. It should be noted that our company only made $306.36 after all this time and effort. We would further like to reiterate that anyone who actually does business with us and purchases a vehicle is informed in advance of all fees, taxes, etc. The details are then reviewed again at the time of delivery, line by line and item by item, in order to allow for complete transparency. We hope readers will see the other positive reviews on our company, and recognize this one for what it is. If you have any questions or would like further information, please don't hesitate to contact us directly at 302-325-3000. Thank you...

2011 Nissan Altima 2.5

by from Newark, DE |

United Auto Sales was amazing to work with. Brian was able to find me the car I was looking for 2011 Nissan Altima in my price range. The car looks fantastic and was detailed perfectly. I couldn't be happier with my new car. Their staff was very friendly, understanding and professional. They treat you just like family. They will definitely be my first stop for future cars. If you want to be able to get a car and not worry about being taken advantage of, this is the place to go. Thanks again United Auto Sales for all your help.

November 3, 2014

Hi, Ryan - Thank you for the review! Customer service is very important to us, and we're glad you are happy with your new car! Please don't hesitate to contact us if we can be of any further assistance....

great dealership

by from new castle,de |

Great salesman.great dealership.great deal.really not much to say other than im very pleased

March 21, 2014

Lamont - Thank you very much! We're glad you're happy with your 2010 Camaro. Please don't hesitate to contact us if we can be of any further assistance. Thanks again....

Best buying experience ever

by from New Castle, DE |

2007 Mustang GT....Best experience I ever had buying a car. I had the pleasure of meeting, Brian, Ron, and Paul, all three are very knowledgeable, friendly, courteous etc. They make you feel like part of the family from the moment you walk in the door. The first dealer that I ever felt was on my side and had my best interest and satisfaction from start to finish. All their cars are A+ and always better priced than anywhere else. I even had the pleasure to speak with Dave, who is the mechanic, when I stopped in and Brian was busy he approached me right away to make sure I was taken care of....and when I recently took my car back for routine maintenance Dave took extra time and care to explain things to me and address any questions I had. I highly recommend if you are looking for a vehicle to go here first, I guarantee it will be the only stop you need to make. if they don't have it they will find it for you. I will be taking all my future car buying needs to them and service too.

February 4, 2014

Philip - thank you so much for doing a testimonial for us (and for the facebook like)! We truly appreciate your business and are glad your experience was such a positive one. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need anything else. Thanks again! Brian, Ron, Paul and Dave

Fantastic!

by from Wilmington, DE |

Brian and the whole team at United Auto Sales are simply the best! Brian is like the ultimate auto buying consultant. Extremely knowledgeable, discerning and patient. He is your advocate, and he does not stop until he has found the best possible car for you and your family. When we returned from overseas assignment, Brian found us two special SUVs at auction. He spent all the time necessary (and more!) to find what we were looking for, all the time pointing out very valuable things about the prospective cars. Things we would not have known to look for if we were on our own. Ever since then, I have not gone anywhere else for automobile needs. Brian and his team were recommended to me through work, and I have not stopped recommending him to others. Fantastic!

November 1, 2013

Hi, Dan - thank you very much for the review! We're glad we could find you the precise vehicle(s) you were looking for. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon. Please don't hesitate to contact us if there's anything you need. Thanks again!

Great new vehicle

by from Dover, de |

Well all I can say is that we have been so pleased with the services , experience expertise and overall quality has always been my best overall experience. We have purchased all our vehicles via Brian,Ron and Sandra it's like family ! We Haven't purchased a vehicle at a major dealership since I've met Brian with his knowledge experience and know how! All I can state again and again we have been so pleased! Most of all my wife has been very very happy meaning happy wife better life! W McGee & Stef McGee Dover,De