United Auto Sales

300 New Churchmans Rd., New Castle, DE 19720

Used 866-429-9504

Home of "Z" Car -- Quality Sales and Service!

great dealership

by from new castle,de |

Great salesman.great dealership.great deal.really not much to say other than im very pleased

March 21, 2014

Lamont - Thank you very much! We're glad you're happy with your 2010 Camaro. Please don't hesitate to contact us if we can be of any further assistance. Thanks again....

Best buying experience ever

by from New Castle, DE |

2007 Mustang GT....Best experience I ever had buying a car. I had the pleasure of meeting, Brian, Ron, and Paul, all three are very knowledgeable, friendly, courteous etc. They make you feel like part of the family from the moment you walk in the door. The first dealer that I ever felt was on my side and had my best interest and satisfaction from start to finish. All their cars are A+ and always better priced than anywhere else. I even had the pleasure to speak with Dave, who is the mechanic, when I stopped in and Brian was busy he approached me right away to make sure I was taken care of....and when I recently took my car back for routine maintenance Dave took extra time and care to explain things to me and address any questions I had. I highly recommend if you are looking for a vehicle to go here first, I guarantee it will be the only stop you need to make. if they don't have it they will find it for you. I will be taking all my future car buying needs to them and service too.

February 4, 2014

Philip - thank you so much for doing a testimonial for us (and for the facebook like)! We truly appreciate your business and are glad your experience was such a positive one. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need anything else. Thanks again! Brian, Ron, Paul and Dave

Fantastic!

by from Wilmington, DE |

Brian and the whole team at United Auto Sales are simply the best! Brian is like the ultimate auto buying consultant. Extremely knowledgeable, discerning and patient. He is your advocate, and he does not stop until he has found the best possible car for you and your family. When we returned from overseas assignment, Brian found us two special SUVs at auction. He spent all the time necessary (and more!) to find what we were looking for, all the time pointing out very valuable things about the prospective cars. Things we would not have known to look for if we were on our own. Ever since then, I have not gone anywhere else for automobile needs. Brian and his team were recommended to me through work, and I have not stopped recommending him to others. Fantastic!

November 1, 2013

Hi, Dan - thank you very much for the review! We're glad we could find you the precise vehicle(s) you were looking for. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon. Please don't hesitate to contact us if there's anything you need. Thanks again!

Great new vehicle

by from Dover, de |

Well all I can say is that we have been so pleased with the services , experience expertise and overall quality has always been my best overall experience. We have purchased all our vehicles via Brian,Ron and Sandra it's like family ! We Haven't purchased a vehicle at a major dealership since I've met Brian with his knowledge experience and know how! All I can state again and again we have been so pleased! Most of all my wife has been very very happy meaning happy wife better life! W McGee & Stef McGee Dover,De

United Auto Sales - Great used cars and service

by from Newark, DE |

When we were looking for a car for my son after he received his license, Brian found an affordable car that was not only stylish but very reliable. Getting routine repairs performed at United Auto Sales is extremely positive. They have been very straightforward about what needed to be repaired. They have never told us that we needed to do additional repairs. I highly recommend United Auto Sales to anyone who wants a quality vehicle.

September 11, 2013

Harold - thank you very much, we are glad you are happy with your cars. Please don't hesitate to call us if we can be of any further service to you or your family. Thanks again...

United auto sales ROCK the resale world!

by from Newark, DE |

I have purchased two cars from United Auto Sales in the past ten years. I am happy to say we are still driving them. For both cars (infinite I30 and Nissan Maxima) we had great service. We told Brian what we needed the cars for, how would be driving them and he gave us great recommendations. Over the years we have had to do routine repairs and for the most part have brought them back to United Auto Sales. They have been very honest about what needed to be repaired and the pricing. They have never told us that we needed to do additional repairs and now that the vehicles are getting older I value their knowledge and expertise in what are necessary repairs to keep the cars going. I highly recommend United Auto Sales to anyone who wants a quality and reliable resale vehicle.

September 7, 2013

Liz - thanks so much for your continued trust and confidence in us. Customer service is our highest priority and we are glad we meet your expectations! We look forward to seeing you again soon.....

Best car buying experience ever!

by from Newark, DE |

I had a fantastic experience with United Auto Sales. I told them exactly what I was looking for, and they let me test drive all my options. Every single car I looked at was wonderful- well maintained, sounded and looked great. I ended up with a Mitsubishi Lancer and I absolutely love it! The service was great! This was my first experience buying a car for myself, and they helped walk me through the process, and answered all of my questions. I know my next car will come from United Auto Sales!

June 18, 2013

Thank you very much! We really appreciate the review, and are glad you are so happy with your car. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, so please don't hesitate to contact us if there's anything you need. Thanks again...

Great Experience With Paul

by from Newark, De |

I am a junior in college now and my parents got my car from United Auto when I was a senior in high school. Paul helped us out and he was great. I told him I wanted a scion tc and he found a really nice one within 2 days. I love it and it still runs great. Last year my brother got a nissan from them, too. The people are so nice and the service is honest.

November 9, 2012

Jill, Thanks for the very kind words and I thank you for your business as well. You and your family were a pleasure to deal with. If there is anything I can help you with in the future, please give me a call. Regards, Paul

Another great purchase from United Auto

by from Newark, DE |

Just bought another car (Infiniti I35) from United. This is not my first from them and as usual, it's a nice clean car that runs great. No high pressure sales just a relaxed environment with great sales people and an excellent service department.

September 30, 2012

Bob - thanks so much for the review. We are glad you're happy with your I35, let us know if there's anything else we can do for you! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us immediately. Thanks again....

Bad cars, bad salesman

by from Maryland |

I called to ask about a car because it had only a few pictures on their website and none of the engine. They told me the engine "looked brand new". I took a 2-hour drive over to the dealership to see an engine that was completely rusted. I told the dealer what i thought about the engine rust and he got annoyed and said "that's common for a 2004 model". Don't waste your time with this dealer, all their pictures are misleading and the salesman obviously don't know anything about engines.

September 28, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post a review; however, we're not sure if this review is for our dealership. All our vehicles have over 30 photos on our website, including pictures of the engine bays. We only have three 2004 vehicles and none of them have rusted engines. Our salesmen have over 25 years experience each and our goal is customer satisfaction. We are very sorry if you had a bad experience; that is certainly not who we are. We would like to speak with you personally so we can address your concerns. Please give us a call 302-325-3000 and ask for the owner, Brian. Thanks very much....