Zimmerman Houdek Used Car Center

Zimmerman Houdek Used Car Center

150 7th Ave, Marion, IA 52302

Used 888-490-4672

Bring a printed copy of your Cars.com ad for a free tank of gas with your purchase!

Worh the trip, great customer service

by from Keosauqua Iowa |

We drove over 2 hours to check out a Monte Carlo we saw online. Cory told us everything he knew about the car and was very patient with all our questions.We have only had the car a couple of days, but love the way it runs. Prices were fair and he was upfront about everything about the car. Would definitely buy from there again.

Zimmerman Houdek Used Car Center responded to this review

December 2, 2014

Deanne and Danny, Thank you for your kind words. I am glad you found the right car and you are enjoying it. I hope you get many years of good use out of it. We appreciate your business. Thanks Cory

Very Professional Business.

by from Cedar Rapids IA |

Went in on a Thursday to look a t a vehicle. Bought it the next day. No hassle or rush. Quick and easy transaction. Car needed a battery and they replaced it no questions asked. Great customer service. Would recommend to anyone. Talk to Cory , very professional business.

Ethical dealer!

by from Marion, Ia |

Rudy was great to work with! We originally came in with open minds and of course there are lots of options so when we settled on a vehicle it was wonderful to not have any pressure and it was especially great that he was willing to work with us to stay in our budget. I will definitely be recommending Zimmerman houdek to my friends looking to buy a reliable vehicle from an ethical dealer!

Thank you for my van Cory!

by from Cedar rapids, Ia |

Thank you for my van Cory!

by from Cedar Rapids, Ia |

I had a wonderful experience at Zimmerman Houdek. I dealt with Cory Houdek. I liked the experience of buying from a smaller business rather than a large dealership. The process was faster, easier, I feel I got a lower price on my vehicle; and I was able to support a locally owned family business which I love. I will be back and I will refer other people there. Thank you for my van Cory! Kristen R

Quality used vehicles at a fair price

by from Marion, IA |

We just purchased our sixth vehicle from Cory. We trust that we will get a quality vehicle at a fair price.

Great Experience

by from Iowa city |

I bought a 2010 volvo s40 and I absolutely love it. The buying experience was great and the staff was very helpful.

very helpful freindly, professional,

by from cedar rapids ia |

was great easy purchase everything done right; will no doubt be back for my next purchase

Great service, No pressure to buy

by from Cedar Rapids |

We had been searching for a third row vehicle for our expanding vehicle that wasn't over priced and had the options we were looking for. After a terrible customer service experience at another dealership it was refreshing to come to Zimmerman and find a perfect vehicle with more than we expected to find with a great guy to deal with. Would definitely recommend to other people looking for a perfect fit and perfect price!

Unique and great experience!

by from Cedar Rapids IA |

We had been searching the internet for a few weeks for a Ford Focus that was in our price range and not to high of miles when we came across one here. The car was really clean inside and out. It did have a few scratches on the outside but it was expected for a 8 year old car. Our experience was very easy and no high pressure. That had alot of cool stuff on the lot from collector cars to motorcycles.

Good Selection!

by from Hiawatha |

I was in the market for a used vehicle. It sure was nice to see a dealership that clearly prices the vehicles and has a nice rotating selection. I bought my Silverado a couple months ago and it was represented well and my mechanic spoke highly of them. If I ever wear this one out I will go back.