Cary Auto Sales

Cary Auto Sales

504 East Chatham, Cary, NC 27511

Used 866-740-4836

Great Cars at a Great Price!

Great customer service

by from Raleigh, NC |

Dory was our sales manager and he was awesome! We had a bit of an issue, but he stood behind his product and was extremely ethical in his practices and we couldn't have asked for better treatment. Very attentive office assistant who was very pleasant to work with as well.

I was dissapointed, after a lenghy drive!

by from Greensboro, NC |

I'm only writing this comment as a request by Cars.com. I was not thrilled by this off beat car lot in the least. I made several calls from my home in Greensboro and was told each time that the two cars that I was interested in were still there and each was in terrific shape. I finally got to drive the 1.25 hours to their lot and looked at the two cars. These two cars were still there and had been advertised for quite a while. I sat in one for two minutes and did not even sit in the other one. I drove neither one as they were in pretty rough shape. It was certainly not worth the drive from Greensboro to Cary and back. I wish that the condition of the two Mercedes' had been honestly descibed to me; I certainly would not have made the long drive. There was no service area and this building was the size of a drive through coffee shop.

fantastic

by from Cary,NC |

Sam and his staff are great. They took the time to work with us. Got exactly what we wanted price and quality. They made it almost effortlessly on our part. Go to them if you want a great car buying expirence.

NO Responce....never heard back from them!!

by from Myrtle Beach |

They never responded to my email..so it was a waste of my time to contact them on the internet

Do your research!

by from Raleigh, NC |

If you're thinking about purchasing a car from this dealership, I would definitely do some serious research. I found a very nice car, with low mileage, and was excited to see it. When I visited the dealership, the car was not at the location. I decided that I would call and see if the car was still available. When I did, the receptionist was very rude and short, she actually hung up before I was finished talking. I decided to look up the CARFAX, and when I did, I found that it had severe damage, and had been totaled twice. None of the information I was told from the dealership ever spoke of these problems, and with no warranty provided on any of their cars, it seems very suspicious.

Wasted My Time!

by from Durham, NC |

I read all the reviews for Cary Auto Sales and thought I would give them the benefit of the doubt and go see the vehicle I want, I called them and asked for their hours for today (6/6) and whether they still have the vehicle. I drove about 22 miles. Walked around their lot and even went to the back with no signs of the vehicle, went to office and I was greeted immediately and was handed the infamous car list. I told the guy I am here to see a specific vehicle, he went and checked with someone came back and said it's at their sister location Hanna Imports on Capital Blvd! I told him I called earlier and the person answered the phone said the car is here, he apologized and said he did not realize the vehicle was moved. Now he did offer to have some one go get it, but that meant I had to wait for about an hour assuming there is someone to actually do that in a timely manner. I decided it's not worth my trouble to deal with them, I should have heeded all the warnings listed here. Certainly disappointed since the vehicle looked good online!

Great experience

by from Durham, NC |

They were very helpful and friendly! It was easy to get the car, and they were very helpful when a repair needed to be made after I had already bought it!

No response from dealer....

by from Durham, NC |

I sent a message via email to this dealer inquiring about a vehicle I saw on the website...but got no response to my inquiry. Can't rate a service I never received one way or the other.

Dealer Did Not Disclose Until They Had To

by from Charlotte NC |

I called about a specific BMW. I asked why the carfax did not so much as list an oil change. I said I found it odd. I have bought 2 BMWs online successfully and never saw a blank report. They said that is common and downplayed the fact. They said it was excellent condition. Tires were good. I drove 3 hours to see the car. Talked to them twice before the trip. As soon as I said I wanted to drive it, they said "in full disclosure we have to tell you it has been wrecked and since we bought it at auction, the report has not been updated". They knew the wreck was not on the report but could not explain why no oil changes were not !! So they waited until I arrived when they knew I was driving 3 hours just to see this car. Buyer beware, they are either intentionally deceitful or just not smart enough to be in the car business. My bet is most of their cars are picked up from auction with issues. Know what you are getting into. Nice guys, not forthcoming.

TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!

by from Raliegh, NC |

This place was awful! We really liked the car, but we should not have bought it here. There were a few minor things wrong with the car when we signed the papers. We were told they would have it fixed by a certain day and they never calle us. When we called they had not even gotten the parts yet. It was also suppose to be detailed and when we got it there was dust all overthrust, dirt on the tires, and bugs on the front of the car. The car also neede an ok change which we found 4 days free we brought hear home. 3 weeks later the water pump broke. This cost $1000! We can not believe how ripped off we were!!! We will NEVER go back to Cary Auto Sales! DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!! Terrible service!!!!