Prestige Mini

925 State Route 17, Ramsey, NJ 07446

Great for everything

by from Stony Brook, NY |

I used to contact with several different MINI Cooper dealers by email. From Prestige MINI, I got the most detailed and patient reply. There price is really good. That's the first reason I choose here without even a phone call. Then I decided to have a look at the car myself. But at that time I have to take a train there. When Erin knows about this, she immediately contacted me asking when and where I need pick up. Really convenient for us. After getting there, I can feel they are not eager for selling you a car immediately, but showing everything as it is with patience. Good service is the most important reason that I set up my mind buying a car here. Everything here is great: price of car, professionality of the service and kind sales person... Great experience.

Thanks Erin!

by from Albany, NY |

Couldn't be happier- Thanks Erin! I found the MINI I wanted online at Prestige. The next task was to find a salesperson. Since I was two hours away from the dealership, I read as much as I could about the salespeople. Erin reviews were all outstanding and most importantly, as I found later, accurate. I spoke with Erin on the phone and setup a time to test drive the car. Upon getting to the dealership and meeting Erin in person, I found her to be very knowledgeable about the car. She answered all of my questions completely. More importantly, she let the car sell me. After all, if you want a MINI, you want a MINI :-) After my test drive, I returned home and started the "paperwork" to get the deal done. Erin was always just a quick phone call and/or email away. She was very responsive to even the smallest question and everything went off without a hitch. After taking delivery and returning home, Erin has checked in via email and with a quick call to make sure all was well. I appreciate Erin's friendly professionalism with regard to my recent purchase. I would recommend Prestige and specifically Erin without reservation. Thanks Erin!

Great people and great service

by from Florham Park, NJ |

Erin was awesome! Thanks for all the help! She was friendly and very knowledgeable. I would recommend her to everyone!

Prestige MINI + Motoring Advisor/ Erin Hilyer

by from Montclair, NJ |

I found Erin Hilyer of Prestige MINI to be extremely helpful, knowledgeable, patient, kind, and enthusiastic throughout the car-buying process. With her help and guidance I ended up purchasing a certified/ pre-owned 2013 MINI Cooper Clubman S. Although it's only been a week and a half since I bought the car, I've been very happy with driving/operating it so far. Despite not having driven it a lot of miles yet, I'm ready to say that the hype (from automag journalists, the manufacturer, dealers, etc.) re: owning and driving a MINI is not just hype. It is truly an enjoyable driving experience. In my opinion, it's clearly a well-designed/engineered vehicle. Back to Erin: She was able to answer all my questions re: different models that Prestige MINI had for sale, and she was also very helpful with guiding me through the other parts of the car-buying process (leasing v. buying, finance questions, the CPO features & benefits, etc.) -- not to mention her eagerness to have me test-drive more than one model. It was also a big plus to know that she currently owns more than one MINI herself, and that she thoroughly enjoys driving them. I highly recommend Erin to anyone interested in purchasing a MINI from Prestige.

MINI purchase

by from Manville, NJ |

I called to the dealership and was connected to Erin, what a great connection. I had just had a bad experience with another dealer earlier in the day. We live over an hour away and Erin made sure the vehicle I was interested was still available before driving all that way. When we got there the showroom was full of customers, however Erin was there waiting for us. What a great experience. She was able to attend to every question I had, the knowledge she has about the vehicles is phenomenal. I feel I walked away with a great deal, I did not get that "car salesperson" discomfort. Erin made us feel comfortable and welcomed our business without the "car sales" pressure. I have recommended this dealership already and will continue to recommend Erin. What a beautiful showroom, very customer friendly.

Excellent Experience

by from clifton.NJ |

Bought a used mini from Erin Hilyer. Everything was straightforward and easy. Erin was friendly and accommodating.

Great Purchasing Experience!

by from Middletown, NJ |

We had a great purchasing experience. Erin Hilyer was knowledgable and patient. The paperwork was processed without delay. i highly recommend Prestige MINI!

Really good Mini dealership

by from Kinnelon, NJ |

This is the 3rd Mini Cooper S I have bought from Prestige Mini. And my salesperson Erin Hilyer was just great! She went out of her way to find me just the right Mini and even buffed it up herself before I drove it away for the first time. My service advisor has been Carolyn C. And she's also the best, really knows cars and helps you understand your own car and what needs to be done and what doesn't . Plus the dealership has kept much of the fun and niche brand persona it had in the beginning when Mini -- and the dealership - was a lot smaller. It's a good place with good people and they DON'T layer on the typical sales hype. . Don't even bother with another mini dealership!

Excellent Mini Cooper dealership

by from Butler, NJ |

This is a brand which has grown from a small, car-club type of niche marque into a big business with a number of different model types. Prestige Mini as a dealership has grown right along with the brand. At first many of us worried that moving to a flashy new and much bigger space would ruin the dealership. But it hasn't. The sales people don't pounce on you when you're browsing but are always willing to answer any questions. My experience in buying my third Mini Cooper S hardtop was a pleasant one. My salesperson Erin Hilyer spent a great deal of time trying to find me my perfect Mini. And the final process of actually buying the car and driving off in it was totally painless. I've had my other Minis serviced exclusively at this dealership and find the service advisors knowledgeable and accessible and the work generally done well. There is always a loaner available if needed and always coffee, bagels and the like if I am waiting for a quick servicing. Or a free car wash. Even though there are now so many Mini owners Prestige Mini still organizes rallies and drive-in movie nights and tries hard to maintain the car-club sensibility for those of us to whom the original British Mini Cooper is a classic memory. The dealership owns an original Mini and trots it out for our gatherings. I would definitely recommend trying Prestige if you're in the market for a Mini.

Erin is awesome and I love my mini

by from Brooklyn, ny |

Love my mini and Erin as well as all the mini staff from NJ, NY, to SC have been amazing. Thank you Lisa