Limited Motors

2411 S Union Ave, Bakersfield, CA 93307

wow!!!! not in a good way!!

by from bakersfield, ca |

I stopped by the downtown location to look at a car and was "helped" by the worst salesman ever. He was rude and spoke to me as if i'm an idiot.. what a bad attitude my brother who was with me was shocked by this. All I can say is that I see the same cars on their lots for a longggg time and with an attitude like his I can see why. Not to mention the cars are so so over priced. Hmm "Limited" Motors car lot is "limited" in customer service and knowledge of the right way to treat potential customers...

Poor customer service, overpriced vehicles.

by from Cincinnati, OH |

Worst customer service I have ever experienced. They have applied my payments towards other people's accounts without so much as an apology. The managers and owner do not return phone calls. The office staff will promise to call you back and mail you account statements upon request and never follow through. The owner, Douglas R. Cox is very disrespectful and treats you as nothing more than a dollar sign. They are extremely nice while you are car shopping and once you sign the contract they couldn't care less. Overpriced cars and sky high interest rates. Stay away from this unpleasant dealership. *FYI: All of the cars on their lot are bought from auctions so you never know what you're going to get.

March 23, 2014

Hi Mercedes V! We believe that you might have the wrong Limited Motors? I see that you are from Cincinnati, Ohio and we are located in Bakersfield,CA. Also we don't know a Douglas R. Cox. We just wanted to clear that up for you, thank!

Great Service

by from Bakersfield |

My family has purchased 2 cars from limited motors. When it came to me buy a car I knew this place was the right choice. When we got there we were immediately greeted by Ricardo. He was so helpful. We came in with a car in mind. We didn't see it at this location. He helped us locate the car and even went out of his way to come with us and find it. The whole process was so easy. Ricardo was very helpful in getting us what we wanted. We are very content with our purchase. I personally recommend this to anyone. And for our 4th car we will be returning to Family Motors.

LOVE IT!!

by from Bakersfield CA. |

My family and I were looking for a car and when we got to Limited Motors on Union Ave we were greated by Ricardo with a handshake and a huge smile. As a first time buyer I really did not know what to except but he made everything so smooth and easy. They got us a great deal on a 2011 Honda Civic that i love :) I am so glad we came here, Thanks Ricardo for everything!!

Christian Grande - The only salesman you need

by from Bakersfield, CA |

I was looking and shopping everywhere for a car that would suit not only my personal preferences but would fit the needs of my family. I had shopped around all over (at least 6 lots) and when I walked into Limited Motors on South Union Ave. I was greeted by Christian with a friendly and warm smile and a firm handshake. Respectful from the start, he gave me the impression that he would try to cater to our needs as best as he can. After an hour or so, sadly we weren't able to make a deal but it was not from the lack of trying on Christian's part, it was more of my own situation. Well a week later, I came back much more ready and able to make a deal with car in mind, hoping to find one to suit my needs. I was greeted by another salesman but I wanted Christian to be the one to make the deal. After a test drive and looking at a couple cars, we found the one that fit my budget and needs/wants. The price and loan were very reasonable and we made the deal happen all while getting confidence and assurance that Christian was trying to make sure we would be happy and not just being forced into a car just for a sale. To my surprise, we got a call a day later from him to let us know we would be getting a lower rate and payment. If you are looking for a car, start at Limited Motors before anywhere else. They really do have a great selection (we were looking at several cars they had from their 3 lots) with reasonable prices. If you can, choose Christian as your salesman and I can assure you that you won't be disappointed or feel like you've been taken advantage of like some other dealers make you feel. At the risk of sounding like a spokesperson, I really feel like he tries to work to make sure you drive off satisfied. Thank you Christian!

Christian Grande- The Match-Maker

by from Lakersfield, California 661 |

It was love at first sight. Thank God my Dad made a U-turn and pulled up to Limited Motors, because there she was...That black 2006 Pontiac Grand Prix GXP. After 2 separate test drive sessions, I knew the search was finally over...Christian Grande was my Sales Professional that made everything happen, the entire experience was outstanding, the service was excellent, and after a complimentary wash and detail and a tank of gas I was cruisin the streets of Bakersfield in my new ride. They informed me of a lower rate a couple days after I drove it home, so the smiles and service just kept comming. I am never wasting my time and gas going to the auto mall dealerships or any where else ever again... I've found my Sales Professional for life. If you're searching for your perfect match, hit up Limited Motors on Union & White Lane, check out their inventory, it will change your life...Christian Grande will take care of you, and you'll be smiling in your new ride like me in my GXP...

Awesome!

by from Bakersfield, CA |

I came in just to browse around and look at cars and i ended up buying a car that i become in love with, and to top it all off 3 days after i got the car they called me in to let me know that they had found me better financing now my interest is way lower. These guys are great!

Great service

by from Bakersfield, CA |

I recently purchased a Ford Transit, and Christian Grande was the sales associate that helped me out, he was very knowledgeable about their inventory and the finance process. I'm very pleased with how everything went. I would definitely recommend Chritsian and Limited Motors to family & friends

Really Great Service

by from Bakersfield, CA |

When I first came into limited motors I was greeted by a man named Cristian who gave us many details and was very honest and upfront with the information. He gave us a look through of the car and even let us test drive it, the car was in great shape. Afterwards he sat with me and my aunt and explained to us all of our options as of what we can do for a car payment, everything went smoothly. After I had finished all the paper work he took me to get gas but unfortunately the gas company wasnt excepting any credit or debit at the moment. Later on when I had left i remembered leaving the gas cap still ontop of the trunk but as i was driving away i noticed that it was missing. He went out of his way to go to O'reily Autoparts to get me a new one, i was very greatful. Two days later Cristan calls me and tells me that he had some incredible news. He told me that he got me a better monthly payment for the car and a better interest rate. It was very pleasing to hear such great news. As of today he has not let me down on the questions that i have asked him and the tasks. I highly recomend this car dealership and especially this car dealer. Thank you.

February 10, 2013

Thank you very much Miguel for considering Limited Motors for your buying experience, and congratulations on your new car! We take pride in our sales people, who strive to help our customers in any which way they can, and our finance people, who work hard to get our customers the best deal. I will personally thank Cristian as he continues to do a great job. Thank you for visiting our Union location.

Great dealership!

by from Bakersfield, CA |

Luis and Ricardo helped me out. Very nice and helpful. Not pushy like most car salesmen. I had a great experience purchasing my 2007 BMW 328i! Alfonso, the man who helped me finance my car was wonderful, and such a great help! Got me into my car with a great deal and a day later, he got me an even better deal, which lowered my payments! I will defiantly be referring some friends over to limited motors.

February 10, 2013

Congratulations on your new car Brenda, and thank you for sharing your experience with us! We strive to get our customers the best possible deal. I will personally thank Ricardo, Luis, and Arnold as they continue to do a great job. Thank you for considering Limited Motors for your buying experience.