Rodeo Ford

(3.3) 6 Reviews

13680 W. Test Drive, Goodyear, AZ 85338

Why I buy all my cars at Rodeo Ford

by from Avondale, Arizona |

I woulld not buy my cars or service them anyplace other than this dealership. They have given me excellent service in every department, from buying to long distance reapair. The general manager and manager of the service department are available, approachable, and dependable.

2013 Ford Focus Hatchback

by from Goodyear AZ |

Well I've had my new Focus for a few months. I also want you to know that I am a college educated, professional woman who was taught by her father/men in her life a thing or two about cars. I can change my oil, filters, spark plugs, and tires. So about my new Focus. It has all the problems you read in the reviews, the stuttering, the weird noises, and the jerking at start up and when turning off the engine. New problem is an ether/lighter fluid smell coming through the vents with idling or at start up. The car looks awesome and sporty, but these issues really make you concerned. I have to tell the kids to wait a second after I turn off the car before opening their doors for safety due to its lurching forward and fear it will knock them down. As far as this dealer ship, the jury is still out. My dealing with the salesman at purchase was painful. Hours of haggling and at the time of walking out, another salesperson I hadn't met hit print on his PC and gave me what I'd wanted from the beginning. I told them that they shouldn't let the customer know that it was setting there all along in the event I wasn't suckered into taking a better deal for them. It made me annoyed and I could have walked out over them playing me for a fool. I had even warned them up front I had been through that tactic before and wouldn't tolerate it, but they still tried it with me. Buyer beware always no matter what they say. I've never met a completely honest car salesman. Now my first service of an oil change resulted in my dash alerting for low air pressure, right after my visit. I called and I was told, "you know the heat and expansion, blah, blah, blah." I stopped and the tires were below where the recommendation was on the door for this vehicle. I put them back to where it should be, light went off. BUT, why did a girl have to perform what was needed? Isn't that their specialty? Silly me for requesting them to rotate my tires and check the air. Now I'm going back over the smell that makes me sick and to discuss the rough idling for the second time. I'll let you know what happens. So far I have not been amazed at their customer service....I guess time will tell.

Rodeo Ford

by from Goodyear, Az |

I wanted to share my experience with everyone. I bought a new car from Rodeo Ford in Goodyear, Az. I have had a few minor issues with the car and everyone at Rodeo Ford has been great!! This is where it gets even better. I got a flat tire on my vehicle and could not find the car-jack to take off my tire. I called Rodeo Ford, talked to the service manager (Darren Smith), and asked him where the car-jack was kept so I could take my tire off to get a new tire put on. Darren told me that the 2013 Ford Fusions do not have a spare tire or a car-jack, but there was a fix-it-flat kit in the trunk. Unfortunately, my tire was completely blown out and the fix-it-flat would not work on it. He told me that I would have to use the roadside service to have my car towed in to have the tire replaced. Darren then offered to have one of his employees come over to my house with a car-jack to take off my tire and bring it back to the dealership to have a new tire put on. What great service Rodeo Ford gives their customers. I have been very impressed with the service that they have provided me. Rodeo Ford has gained a lifetime customer and I strongly recommend buying and having your vehicle serviced there. From the time that I bought the car to the few times that I have had my car in the service department, everyone has been great!! Even the greeters in the service department know me by my last name. Thank You Rodeo Ford for caring about your customers and providing excellent service to me!!!

Great Experience

by from Buckeye, AZ |

Stopped by looking to by an SUV in the near future. Great service, sales staff was very professional, awesome facility. GM Alex Medina took the time to meet and talk with us. When we decide to by an SUV, it will be at Rodeo Ford!

Calling for information

by from Goodyear, AZ |

Called the service dept. to find out what the towing capacity for my ford ranger. The guy said he doesn't have that kind of information but it isn't much......only like 3500 lbs. Called a different dealership and they pulled it right up on the computer with the Vin# and told me exactly what it was. Rodeo Ford service department is LAZY. Don't bother with them.

Very Poor Service Dept but good for sales(

by from avondale,az |

GO SOMEWHERE ELSE FOR SERVICE REPAIRS, OK FOR SALES BUT NOT SERVICE. Brought in a ford truck with an electrical problem, service advisor Raul J. didnt really listen to the problem, got the vehicle returned to me with - flat front tire (on an explorer which are prone to roll overs), broken valve cover (from timing chain guide breaking-prob not their fault), window still completely down, grease hand prints all over white hood and still had to be towed home. I paid towing both ways. then found out that the original problem was not repaired, called Raul and he paid towing (after some hesitation). then he had repaired again and told me that it was the battery terminal and they replaced it for free (thought it was very nice of them). I asked if they would pay towing back home again for me (since i paid twice already) and after hesitating again, he agreed. waited 3 days and after no response to my 2 calls and messages i finally just paid for the towing...again. Get it home and find out that they did not replace the battery terminal, still the same old terminal, so either he lied or just didnt want to explain what the actual problem was in detail and took easy way out. Ended up fixing the timing chain myself and it runs great now (they said it needed new engine, only has 70k miles on it tho). Called the manager who intially said that they would refund my money for whole repair (which is more than generous) then after talking to his tech (and i presume Raul) sided with them and said he would not even covered the third tow bill but that since Raul "said" he'd cover the fourth back to my house (which he didnt) that to "mail" him the receipt and in a couple weeks theyd send me a check for it. He didnt care about: flat tire, window down (and unsecure for 2 days), grease all over hood, repair coming back, lied to about parts being put on that were not and the 3 days i was without it waiting for Raul to tow it which never happened. Very bad service from a large Ford dealer, use any other Ford dealership for service; Sanderson Ford is great, Tom Jones Ford is great really have never heard of such bad bad service from any other ford dealer in AZ.