Huntington Beach Mazda

Service 888-218-1126

It's all about YOU!

Great buying experience!!!

by from Mission Viejo, CA |

Found the car I was shopping for online and gave the dealership a call. From the initial call to the moment I left with my new car it was an awesome experience. The staff was very helpful and honest. They found out what I wanted and didn't try and sell me what they wanted to sell. Moin specifically helped me throughout the process and was a low pressure, honest, and customer friendly. I would recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for a new or used Mazda!!!

Courteous and Friendly

by from Anaheim, CA |

Walked into showroom area while getting an oil change just to look. Ed greeted me with a warm smile and offered to answer any questions I might have. He offered me a test drive while I was waiting for the oil change. Throughout the whole process, he did not push for a sale at all - he just let the vehicle (2014 Mazda3) speak for itself. Ended up driving out with the 2014 Mazda3. Very happy with the vehicle, and very happy with the no-pressure sales experience.

Excellent service

by from Whittier, ca |

I never write reviews but I have to let everyone know Joe Rosales is the best... I was stressed, had anxiety purchasing a car for my teenage son he was helpful and very understanding. I have have told many friends and family about my experience. Hands down the best car sales men ever.

Easy Experience, Great Service

by from Newport Beach, CA |

Ed Southfield and Jonathan Marchand made the process easy and hassle free. I was planning on just test driving the Mazda MX-5 Miata. I have admired the Miata for years, but thought I would need to wait another couple months to be in a position to make it happen. I compared the Mazda with the Nissan Z, Subaru BRZ, Scion FR-S and even test drove a used car on the lot to compare. My heart was set on a convertible and the retractable hard-top is easy to operate. I am not sure if I got the "BEST" deal out there, but I was able to use my existing car for trade-in and they worked with me to get incredible financing with a monthly payment that I am comfortable with. They presented the options and really listened to what I wanted and needed. The overall experience was a lot easier then I imagined it could be and would highly recommend at least giving Ed and Jonathan a chance to help you find your perfect car.