Hall Nissan Chesapeake

Used 888-703-1131
Service 888-348-9833

Awesome service

by from Suffolk, VA |

I returned to Hall NIssan in Western Branch to trade in my Sentra that I prchased a few years ago. We needed to upgrade for our family....for safety, as well as being more comfortable. Never did I expect to leave with a 2012 Nissan Quest. I was immediately greeted by a great salesman who I clicked with right away! Everyone we spoke to was extremely nice. Now don't get me wrong, I realize this is part of their job, as they would like to sell cars, BUT these folks were just great. At one point, I really was not sure if it was going to work, but it worked out much better than I could have expected. Our finance manager was super! He was just genuinely nice and went above and beyond to get us a great deal with the credit union. We had the nicest girl explain all of the warranties and car information with such a great personality. From the first moment I arrived until I drove off the lot was a great experience. Let me be honest, I HATE car shopping with all of the tactics they used, but this was not the case. THANK YOU Western Branch for making this girl feel super! Y'all rocked it out and the Allen family appreciates it!!

Wonderful Service

by from Chesapeake Va |

I had the side mirror on my Altima damaged. Went to Hall on a Thursday, had the part ordered, as promised received a call on Sat the part was in. Call my service manager Mr.Stokes. He arranged to have the part painted, told me come by between 5p & 6p to have it installed. Arrived at 5:30 and was on my home by 6pm. Now that is service. I can't say enough about how great the service department is at Hall especially Mr. Stokes.

October 13, 2014

Good Morning, Very Happy Customer! Thank you so much for your kind comments. Hall Nissan Western Branch is pleased to hear that your service experience with us was a great one! We welcome you to stay in touch and please feel free to contact us with any further service needs. Thank you again Very Happy Customer for the highly praised review. www.facebook.com/HallNissanWesternBranch

AWESOME SERVICE!!!!

by from CHESAPEAKE, VA |

My husband and I had an awesome experience at Hall Western Branch. I knew what I wanted when I walked in. I was driving a maroon 2003 Chevy Tahoe and wanted a maroon 2013 Chevy Tahoe. Yes, same color, same truck, updated and fully loaded. In fact when we drove up we parked next to a maroon 2013 Tahoe, but it didn't have what we wanted as far as options. Anthony was the one to help us. Long story short....Anthony and the manager went beyond the call of duty to find the truck I wanted. It took them a little over a week, but they were persistent in finding me what I wanted. They kept in touch with me every couple days giving us updates on what they found. Then one day it happened!!!! They found me a truck!!!!! In fact they found me something even better!!! We live in Chesapeake, but chose to go to this Hall in Western Branch. When they delivered "my baby" I was like a kid at Christmas. It was perfect!!!! Anthony helped me get OnStar set up and told me if I needed help with anything just give him a call. We bought the truck in Feb 2013 and I can truly say the truck is broken in. I LOVE IT!!!!! This past summer we put her on the road several times. WOW!!!!! My rides soooooo good, even better on the highway. I'm so glad I upgraded some things, I love my SIRUS radio. That's a definite keeper. I love my truck more each day, I'm still learning the different options it has. My favorite things are the bluetooth connection hands free, the heated seats and steering wheel in the winter, backup camera, remote engine start, and definitely the remote tailgate opener. I'm a gadget person.....I can start my truck from my smartphone!!!! Absolute best vehicle purchasing experience we have ever had!!! Hands down I would recommend salesman Anthony McRae as the go-to-guy to purchase your vehicle from Hall. 5.0 star rating in the categories is only limited due to higher rating is not one of the option. I just want to THANK Anthony for helping is choose the best extras for this truck!!!! THANKS AGAIN!!!!!!

October 13, 2014

Hi CJ Huggins - Hall Nissan Western Branch would like to congratulate you on your new 2013 Chevy Tahoe! It was a great experience for Anthony and our team to introduce you to your new vehicle. If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your Tahoe as you settle in, please don't hesitate contact us! We would be happy to lend our support. Thank you again for taking the time to review us! www.facebook.com/HallNissanWesternBranch

Super Customer Service

by from Newport News, VA |

Customer Service was outstanding at Western Branch Hall Nissan. This was our second car purchase from this location and we would recommend them to everyone.

Good customer service

by from Suffolk, VA |

I had a great salesman and he wasn't pushy at all. Dion was a very respectable and polite young man. I would tell anybody looking for a car to go to him. Ask for Dion at Hall Nissan Western Branch. Satisfied customer S. Battle

Professional Staff

by from Suffolk, Virginia |

I recently was involved in an auto accident that totalled my car. I went to Hall Nissan in Western Branch and was assisted by the most courteous, professional staff. The car buying process has never been so pleasent and I must include FAST. Stacie took special interest in making sure everything was done to my standards and in the most professional way I have ever seen. When I need a new car I will definately return to Stacie and the rest of the staff at Hall Nissan!

Horrible customer service

by from Hampton, VA |

We bought used and the manager kept taking all new buyers before helping us, we wound up being there all day with 3 children trying to buy a car. It took so long we had to leave and come back. when we finally got our car is dirty and had not been clean and they hadn't done a state inspection on it.

My experience at hall Nissan(western branch)

by from Suffolk Virginia |

Awesome awesome dealership. The staff is awesome from the salesmen to the maintenance workers everyone was so helpful and seemed so joyful to help you. I didn't like the buying process to well because it was over 4 hours and I payed with cash. Thanks again hall nissan of Chesapeake on western branch blvd:-)

June 17, 2013

Good morning Jenny. In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising Hall Nissan Western Branch. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates our team to achieve superior customer satisfaction. We encourage you to 'Like' us on Facebook so you may catch any upcoming in-store specials, should they fit any future needs. Thank you again Jenny and be sure to stop by soon! https://www.facebook.com/HallNissanWesternBranch

After We Signed.

by from Western Branch |

We were constantly contacted through the looking/buying process, however, after we signed the papers, it is impossible to get any help!! We have tried contacting the Finance Department all week (Left 5 voicemail messages) and we still have not heard back! A month after purchasing/trading in a car and our payoff for the trade-in has still not been received by the bank. And today, the 2010 vehicle we purchased (only one month ago) would not start... I am very disappointed with this dealership.

Hall Nissan Western branch

by from Portsmouth Va |

I have been shopping around on the internet for several months for a new Nissan Altima. I daughter just bough a new car from Hall Nissan so i decided to go in. Lamar my salesman was awsome. We test drove several cars (he got them ready in the rain) James, Sales Manager let us have a new Altima for the weekend. During the buying process we where made to feel at home. There was no pressure as you see in some dealerships, We TALKED to a decided number, me and my wife could agree on. Another Sales Manager James was so customer friendly, I got up several times and just went over to talk to him. I am in the retail business my self and i am always talking to my 300 employees about Customer Service, can i sent them to Hall Nissan of Western branch for training? Thank You So Much Ricky & Rosie Green Hall Customers for Life

customer service is not a thing of the past

by from Hampton VA |

I am very thankful to Mr. Rick Stokes (Assistant Service Manager at Hall Nissan Western Branch). I took my Maxiima to Hall because of the POOR workmanship and service at Pomoco. Rick asked if the car was under warranty and my reply was no. While I was waiting, Rick ran a check of my VIN. He told me that he had good news and bad news. I had purchase the extended warranty and the repairs I needed were covered. However, sad to say, the repairs paid for at POMOCO were also covered. Yet POMOCO stated by were not going to honor the warranty. The work was nearly a thousand dollars. The work at Hall was not complete the first day because parts had to be ordered. I was given ride to Hampton. The day another part had to be ordered that was damaged during the repart. Hall provide me with a NO COST rental untill all work was completed. Because Mr.Stokes took the time to check my VIN I saved thousands of dollars in repair cost. The three way catalyst converter, exhaust tube assembly, front right hud assembly and rental car only cost $50. The regular updates on my vehicle were great. I am very please and it is refreshing to know, YOU CAN STILL RECEIVE SERVICE AT A REPAIR CENTER. Thank you very much service team (Hall Nissan), Mr. "C"