Quality Auto Sales

7240 Old Seward Highway, Anchorage, AK 99508

Used 866-212-3265

Very good service

by from Anchorage, AK |

Me and my husband complately satisfied with the service of Quality Auto Service. Very pleasant and responsible people were working with us. This family is doing really great job. Thank You very much for spending almost the whole day with us, we really appreciate it:) and for sure we are highly recommend this dealership!

Best care buying experience EVER!

by from Wasilla, AK |

We have never had such a relaxed car buying experience. We saw a car we liked on the lot, came in, immediately got the history on it and other facts. No one was pushy about trying to sell to us. We were able to easily come to a decision to buy on our own. We did a trade in as well and they did not try to cheat us. We would definitely do more business with them if we are ever in the market to sell/buy again. This company is also very family friendly. Our kids were getting pretty restless waiting for all the paperwork to go through and everyone was patient and not disturbed by their antics, which is always a huge plus when you have young children. Very pleased with everything!

Excellent experience

by from Anchorage, ak |

Buying a motorhome with these guys was a great experience and we are so happy with our purchase. We would definitely do business with them again!

by from Willow, Alaska |

Quality Auto Sales has been like another family to us we have known them for many years. Today my husband and I purchased our 4th vehicle a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4 wd. I love it. Our children have also purchased 3 vehicles and we have referred all our family and friends to them. They are highly recommended friendly, helpful and above all honest. If they don't have what you are looking for just let them know and they will look for one for you.

Great Experience!

by from Anchorage, AK |

Have been referred to Quality for a few years, and finally got to do business with them. It was an easy and painless process. Enjoyed the relaxed feel, rather than the normal pressure to buy a vehicle.

Great Experience

by from Anchorage, Ak |

We went here on a family member's recommendation. They saw that they had a used suburban that we might be interested in. We found a mini van we wanted more. We didn't need an appointment and were willing to wait for us to get an pre owned vehicle inspection and hold the vehicle. The end up paying for our inspection. They didn't mind us bringing our 3 kids along for the drive and also for negotiations. I liked knowing I was supporting a family business and not a big dealership. They were kind and honest and they vehicles they have on the lot seem true to the Quality in their name. I'd go here again when I am looking for a vehicle.

No pressure experience!

by from Anchorage, AK |

I had a great experience at Quality Auto Sales! Customer service was excellent. The staff are welcoming and informative. Thank you to Kelly for being thorough yet fast and accommodating. Laid back, no pressure experience. I would recommend you buy your next car here!

No need for any other dealer!

by from Anchorage, AK |

These guys are super low-pressure salesman - great personalities, easy-going, and likeable. But they still get the job done! Much faster test drive, sales, and buying process than any dealer I have ever been to. Can't stand the usual 3 - 5 hour trip to buy a car? Well, ditch the rest and go with these guys - you won't be disappointed! I just hope the next time I go to buy a car, these guys will have the vehicle I want so I can have the same great experience again. And what other dealer gives you the keys within a minute of walking in the door and says - just come back in 30 minutes, other than that, enjoy! What??? AWESOME! Very satisfied customer :)

Top Notch, Highly Impressed, Nailed It!

by from Anchorage, Alaska |

I spotted my truck on Sunday, they were closed. I parked sideways in the driveway and walked in past the closed gate to inspect my potential addition to my family. As I was looking the vehicle over, I heard the chain on the gate drop. I turned around to apologize for being there. Kelly was polite, said no problem, I am here to meet a customer anyway, feel free to look around. I than realized I was blocking the entrance and he told me not to worry, he had plenty of room to get around my vehicle. I quickly moved it anyway so as not to impede anybody else. He offered me the keys to further inspect the vehicle. All the while, he was helping another potential customer, he never ignored me, or forgot I was even there, but at the same time wasn't overly aggressive. Asked me if I wanted to take it for a test drive, which I happily accepted. I took a short test drive and returned to thank him and said I would return tomorrow. I returned the following day to seek a more in depth test ride. First time I had ever taken test rides without the sales person tagging along. Felt like I was able to focus my attention on the vehicle instead of the sales person. That half hour or more test ride gave me the ability to fully test the entire vehicle from top to bottom. Before I returned, I was confident I would purchase this vehicle. We negotiated a great price, no pressure from the sales staff. The paperwork was speedy and the atmosphere was positive, and I never felt pressured to purchase any other products or services. I have only ever bought one other vehicle from a dealer and that was horrific. I was bombarded as soon as I arrived, sales person had to ride along and ask annoying questions and try to persuade me to buy the vehicle. The test ride was so short, he directed me where to go. It was almost like he didn't want me to get the feel of the vehicle. Very pushy afterwards. The vehicle was what I was looking for, so I bought it anyway. When the paperwork came around the person was extremely pleasant. When I declined his sales pitch for the extras, his personality changed immediately. After that experience, I swore I would never buy from a dealer again. Quality Auto Sales has reaffirmed me that there are reputable dealerships, that are family oriented, and care more about customer satisfaction than making a quick sale. I would buy here again and I would recommend you check them out if you are looking for vehicle. Thank you Kelly, Nick, and Alan. Greatly appreciated. Buy the way, love the truck!