Quality Auto Sales

7240 Old Seward Highway, Anchorage, AK 99508

Used 866-212-3265

GO SEE NICK!

by from Anchorage alaska |

My husband I had been all over town looking for a car for my husband, we ended up at quality auto and they took fantastic care of us even played with our kids while we filled out our paper work nick perry was awesome with us and answered all our questions and took his time with us. I highly recommend they to anyone looking for a high quality used car

Very good service

by from Anchorage, AK |

Me and my husband complately satisfied with the service of Quality Auto Service. Very pleasant and responsible people were working with us. This family is doing really great job. Thank You very much for spending almost the whole day with us, we really appreciate it:) and for sure we are highly recommend this dealership!

Great Experience

by from Anchorage, AK |

I highly recommend Quality Auto Sales for a no hassle stress free experience. Family ran company with a very friendly and inviting demeanor, Nick was an honest and nice guy who made my experience seem effortless without any added stress you generally feel from other places!!! Thank you Perry brothers for helping me find the Nissan Xtera I have been searching for

Great Experience

OUTSTANDING

by from Anchorage, AK |

OUTSTANDING, it was a hassle free experience and i was treated very well. Quality also helped me take care of some repairs needed on my vehicle at the Dodge dealership that I am having them consign. I am a repeat customer of Quality auto and would not hesitate to send friends or family their way.

GREAT Service

by from Anchorage, AK |

I really enjoyed the GREAT Service from the Quality Auto Sales team! And I love my semi new Durango that you all helped me to have. To my brothers Nick And Kelly... Go Bronco's for Life :) and to my Lil Brother Alan... Tampa Bay Sucks LOL!! Over all we WILL be back to buy from you again. God Bless u All!!

Great friendly team

by from Anchorage, Alaska |

Great friendly team, I will be letting others I know how great Quality Auto is!!!

The Tops

by from Kenai Alaska |

This definitely has been the most enjoyable experience in purchasing an automobile. The family run business was cordial, honest, and helpful in the selection of an auto. There were no ad-ons such as doc charges, they even held the car for us while we drove 150 miles to Anchorage to see it. The cost of the car was exceptional and we could not be happier with the procurement.

Quick and Easy Consignment!

by from Anchorage |

At Quality Auto Sales, I listed my vehicle for consignment and in under two weeks it was sold!! They posted well taken photos on numerous websites and had it for viewing in their lot. Quality Auto Sales handled all the legal paperwork, title transfer and loan pay off. They have a honest and friendly staff which created a stress free environment. I would definitely recommend Quality Auto Sales to anyone looking to buy, sell, trade, or consign!

Easy, Quick, Painless

by from Anchorage, AK |

No hassle, straight to the point. Much appreciated.

Best dealership around ;)

by from Anchorage, Ak |

Service was excellent, did a trade in and bought a new truck without any difficulties. Quick and painless process all around. Would recommend them to anyone.