Southern Motors Honda

10300 Abercorn St, Savannah, GA 31406

New 888-242-4281
Used 888-461-9845
Service 866-883-2258

Savannah Honda Dealership serving Bluffton, Beaufort, Garden City, Hinesville GA and the entire Coastal Empire

David Miller

by from Savannah ga. |

Just purchased my 1st Honda WOW. love everything about it. The people are fantastic especially Johnny Walker a true professional I can't wait until the need arises for the next purchase but I know this car will last a very long time kudos to the people at Southern Motors

re:Ronald A. Caceres

by from Savannah, GA |

Ron was so patient, kind and helpful when we purchased the car and when we had follow up visits. We would definitely recommend him to our friends.

Great service very happy

by from Savannah Georgia |

Sales person Ronald Caceres was very helpful not to mentioned his great sense of humor and kindness. He was great at helping me find the vehicle that best fits my needs and took the time to explain all about the great features the vehicle has. Awesome customer service very professional. Best sales person ever!

by from Savannah, GA |

I recently scheduled an appt. to get an emission light checked set up by Billie Kearsey. I called her direct number several times and left a message to cancel the appt. and she never returned the call. I finally sent an e-mail. Poor customer service.

New Pilot service

by from Savannah, GA |

I bought a Pilot and it was due for it's first service - oil change etc. What a fabulous service department! Billie Kersey was my agent and she made everything SO easy. The place is spotless and everyone is so pleasant and professional. Way to go Southern Motors!

honda accord

by from Savannah, GA |

I had a great experience with my recent purchase. I would recommend them to any friend or family member.

Great Experience at Southern Motors

by from Ft. Stewart, GA |

I just purchased a brand new Honda Civic from Southern Motors. Initially, I was shopping for a later model used car, and was definitely on a budget. Ronald Caceres was the salesman who helped me. When there weren't any used cars that met my criteria, he told me he still wanted my business and began talking about a new car. I did not think that was an option for me, but I told him the parameters of my budget and if he could get it within that ballpark, I would buy that car today. I will admit it took a while, and I declined a few offers, but in the end, I left with a new car. I was a little over my budget, but when I thought about the fact that I got a new car, I was still happy. I purchased my car on a Saturday. The following Monday, I received a call from Jeff, the person who handled all of my paperwork, advising he had gotten me an incredible deal, better than my first, lowering my interest rate, my term and my monthly payment. I had been told they would try to get me a better interest rate, but I figured that was just something they told everybody. Needless, to say, I am ecstatic! Ronald was so friendly, and although persistent, not pushy at all. I got the feeling he really wanted to help me, give me what I wanted. I was extremely impressed that even after the deal was done and I had signed the papers, Jeff at Southern Motors worked to get me a significantly better interest rate. That is really going the extra mile. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

life save

by from savannah |

I been to 8 major dealer in savannah, not one of them can help me . i had one day to look for a car or lost my job that i had for 10 years . i pray to God that some one can help me and he sent me to Honda where they give me Warren as my sales man .. he a was positive that he was going to get me in a car .. after 24 hour he i drive off in a jeep liberty ... he save me my family and my job... thank you warren you a God sent ..

the hardest saleman every met

by from savannah Ga |

He was very helpful . I would recommend him to any customer. He's very friendly, nice and helpful.

the hardest saleman every met

by from savannah Ga |

the best of the best

by from savannah |

my saleman treat me like a people with good credit . He did not go back to the manger 800 time he was very straight forward with me . if you need help with low credit ask for dewarren foster