Deery Bros Ford Lincoln of Iowa City

(4.9) 5.0 298 Reviews

2343 Mormon Trek Blvd, Iowa City, IA 52246

Dissapointing after sale experience.

by from North Liberty, IA |

Not the typical dealership experience. Everything was good until after the purchase was made. A problem was found with the car before even leaving the parking lot. I went back inside and brought out the sales manager and I was told that, "you know this is a used car right?" (2011) He offered to diagnose the problem but couldn't afford to pay for the fix because the dealership was already losing money on the deal.

April 30, 2016

I apologize that your buying experience was not completely satisfied. At this point I would like to contact me directly to see what I possibly can do to help your situation. Steven 319-202-2257

Buyer Beware

by from Iowa City, IA |

I would not recommend this dealership to anyone. The buying process was very simple and found a car right away. I let Kayvon Michael know that I did not want my credit pulled more than 2 times since they were sending this out to multiple financial institutions. My credit ended up getting puled 5 times total, 4 financial institutions and once by the dealership itself. On top of it, they sent me the sheet that showed what places my credit app was sent too without taking other customers information off, complete lack of privacy. I did indicate to them my credit was upper 700s/lower 800 and would not have any concerns getting approved somewhere. Gary (finance manager) stated "if your credit is pulled 6 or more times, that's when it affects your credit. You should be fine." Terry (general manager) stated he would do whatever it took to get this cleared up and simply put did not follow through on it. There was a complete lack of accountability from the entire dealership souring my experience with Deery Ford. Never would I recommend anyone going here and hope word of mouth spreads quickly.

April 26, 2016

First, thanks for your feedback! We are happy to hear that you were able to have a very simple and quick shopping experience with us. We pride ourselves on making car buying easy. I apologize for the slight miscommunication that might have happened. We didn't do anything outside of what we told you that we were going to do. Our very experienced sales and finance staff take the utmost responsibility for customer satisfaction. We truly never wish for anyone to have a such a bad experience that they don't recommend us to their friends and family. Mac, regardless on how you still feel about us you're always welcome back for your complimentary oil change next time you're in town!

Always a Nice Place

by from Iowa City, Iowa |

I scheduled a routine 10,000 mile oil change, filter, tire rotation called "the works" I scheduled for 1PM and they had me in before my scheduled time and out in less than a half an hour. They are always professional and pleasant. I bought my Focus from them in 2013 and traded that in on my Escape last summer. This dealership has always treated me well. The waiting area is pleasant.

Ford Escape great service

by from Coralville, Iowa |

We purchased an Escape 2 years ago now and have had it services through Deery Ford since. The service is always exceptional. Friendly staff and service, car comes out looking better than when I brought it in. We are currently in the process of buying another truck from here and will continue too down the road and look forward to the excellent care. Thanks so much!!

April 19, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

Purchasing and Service

by from Iowa City, IA |

Deery Brothers Ford Lincoln Dealership in Iowa City has been superb in all the areas of knowledge, professionalism, customer respect, genuineness, patience, calmness, and communication skills. I have never had to negotiate with any of the service or sales staff. They ALWAYS get things right and will bend over backwards to make sure that I, the customer, is satisfied. I have been a customer for many years and have felt that I have been in a comfort zone with all the staff including the greeters, those that wash and detail the vehicle, parts, service department and sales staff. This is a top notch organization with chemistry, as well as the perfect blend of passion for what they do.

April 1, 2016

Thank you for your positive review, Mark. We always strive to provide excellent service with a professional and caring staff here at our location. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Drive safe and see you on the road.

Like family

by from iowa city, iowa |

They made it feel like i've known them my whole life. Quick,simple and fun experience

Great place to buy a vehicle

by from Tiffin, Iowa |

Excellent service. Friendly. Knowledgable fast service. No pressure. Curtis Uthe is great to work with. Have purchased two new vehicles from him.

February 21, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

Oil change

by from Iowa city ,iowa |

After my oil change my message " time for oil change " won't reset. I reset it EVERY time I get in the SUV. Not happy about that. So it makes me wonder did they really change the oil????

They did a quick job

by from Iowa City, IA |

I was very surprised at how quick the oil change was performed! Two complaints: 1) I felt VERY pressured to purchase my vehicle from this dealership; and 2) the service waiting area needs some serious updating.

Amazing service. Support, respected.

by from Marion, Iowa |

I was in desperate need for a new car. Being someone with finacial difficulties and being a single mom. I was treated with great respect and understanding. I finally able to get a safe and reliable car, without any hassle, and great support.

February 3, 2016

We're so happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Shelly! If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!