Deery Bros Ford Lincoln of Iowa City

2343 Mormon Trek Blvd, Iowa City, IA 52246

Great facility

by from Coralville IA |

Excellent is Excellent, . Thank you for all,Service and personnel attention and help

Great service, quick, concise and low cost.

by from Iowa City, IA |

Warren was most helpful in diagnosing the problem (engine light on) and gave me the options on how to deal with the situation. The car is a GM product and still under warranty. Warren was able to determine the error code and correct the problem. He was very concise and gave me options. I appreciate his analysis, honesty and options.

Complimentary First Oil Change

by from Iowa City, IA |

Thanks for the first complimentary service! Really like the Ford Escape! My husband had the oil changed and the tires rotated. With the complimentary service, my husband thought that 100 percent synthetic oil should have been provided at no charge.

superior across all facets

by from Iowa City, IA |

My experience was 100% positive. Everyone was exceptional beginning with the Parts department. I knew Ford would match pricing but unfortunately I only had a quote provided on a competitor's business card. The parts department did some research and found a solution that was better than my quote. He was under no obligation to take these extra steps but he did. Excellent customer service!

December 17, 2014

Thank you so much for the nice review! We do our best to provide top-notch service, and are happy we could provide you great repairs at a fair price.

Harriet Waters

by from Dows, IA |

Everyone is so nice and my car always looks nice after you have taken care of it.

Great, knowledgeable, courteous service staff!!!

by from Iowa City, IA |

Unexpected vehicle problem. Service staff found time to diagnose and repair the truck same day. Much appreciated as this truck is my work vehicle. Service staff has always been exceptional!!! Thanks!!!

Reliable, thorough service.

by from Iowa City, IA |

Excellent service. Car ready when promised. Have always had a good experience here.

December 17, 2014

Thank you for the positive review, Chuck! We are happy to hear that we were able to gain your trust in our business.

oil change

by from Iowa City, IA |

Hello I came in for an oil change. I was greeted and had a comfortable place to wait. Everyome I came into contact with were professinal and helpful. I did buy my truck from you and may again. It's the samll things that bring me back. Good service, good people and good work. I didn't say price. If you have very good service, can trust in your people, and do great work I am ok with paying a little more. The only thing I would change is to wash the vehicle after service. It's a small thing but it's also the first thing a custumer can see and will remembered picking up their car. I can't see an oil change or brake job. I know it's been done and am thankful for it, but you feel good picking up a clean car after work has been done on it, even if all that was needed were windows washed. Driving a nice looking clean ford off your lot never hurts for people to see.

Great service all around!

by from Conroy, Iowa |

Timely, professional and relaxed atmosphere. Whether looking to buy, trade or simply looking. These guys are the best in the area. Relaxed no pressure atmosphere since the day I bought my truck really has made me want to do all my future vehicle buying with them. Staright forward approach to all they do. Also the service shop is about the cleanest I have ever seen. I'd give them 10 stars if I could.

Ms Sandra Hansen

by from Iowa City, IA |

The service was done quickly by the staff. Everyone was knowledgeable and courteos.

December 9, 2014

Thank you for taking a few moments to leave us your feedback of your recent experience with us, Sandra! We hope you are completely satisfied with the quality of work we provided and if there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know!