Bergstrom Ford Lincoln of the Fox Valley

525 S Green Bay Rd, Neenah, WI 54956

New 877-438-0934
Used 866-753-6951
Service 866-345-3469

Where you get a great deal more!

GREAT SERVICE, GREAT PEOPLE

by from Greenfield, WI |

The Sales Professional, JJ, was the most honest and excellent Sales Professional I have worked with. He was very kind and knowledgeable about everything you had to offer and was over the top helpful. The experience with him was just amazing and made the purchasing process very easy.

Re: Bergstrom Rocks!

by from Appleton WI |

Extreme service - from finance to the person who brought me coffee - simply outstanding!

Ford Fusion Service

by from Appleton WI |

The person who dealt with me was excellent. He explained what what was done on the vehicle during the service and helped look into some recall information.

Top Salesmanship

by from Small town, USA |

Their Personnel are excellent, JJ was fantastic, he went out of his way to make us "Senior Citizens" at ease, comfortable, and certainly answered all our questions, including some we didn't even have to ask! This was our first experience with Bergstrom, although other members of our family have purchase several vehicles from them, and if we live long enough, we will go back for another vehicle!

Gratifying Car Buying

by from Greenville, WI |

We had the most excellent experience buying a SUV from Bergstrom Ford in Neenah. They treated us like family. The salesman Mike Schmidt was knowledgeable and experience, explaining to us all the controls, buttons and functions of them. The paperwork was fast and efficient. It was a gratifying experience buying a vehicle through them.

great dealer clean great sales people

by from gladstone MI |

Great dealer would buy again very happy june 2014 now they are looking for me again until I find another vehicle and on top of it email me all the time and are a very big dealer and they go through there used car if it cant pass to the auction it goes

Honest and excellent service!

by from Neenah, WI |

Came in to diagnose a problem. Technician found a blown fuse. They didn't charge any labor, only the cost of the fuse. Now that's excellent service!

Ford Escape recall

by from Neenah, WI |

Ford Escape recall. Pretty standard visit, with no major issues -- which is what customers expect. Drove in, rep. took my car, performed repair, and was out in 45 min. - 1 hr.

Excellent Sales People

by from Hortonville, WI |

Chad was patient with us as we were working on a deal that we were happy with. He answered all our questions and concerns in a professional way and we look forward to working with him in the future.

excellent 1st time new car buying experience

by from appleton, wi |

The environment was very welcoming and non-intimidating. I felt very comfortable without feeling pressured. John Cayo stayed after hours on a Saturday to get another test drive in and he also stayed late with me on the day I got the car to go through the paper work and then sat in the car with me to show me how to use everything. He was also very friendly and informative. I felt free to ask questions and appreciated the staff staying late.

great service

by from Antigo Wi |

We were in town for the day since we spend summers at our second home when a starter problem developed in our vehicle. It was towed to your dealership and the service department attended to it ASAP....allowing us to return home the same day. the prompt and professional service was very much appreciated.