Bergstrom GM of Milwaukee

11100 W Metro Blvd, Milwaukee, WI 53224

New 877-269-4234
Used 877-208-9498
Service 888-644-8112

Where you get a great deal more!

Great Service

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Always friendly and fast service here!....and I love the shuttle service

Best customer service ever

by from Milwsukee |

First of all I went there for a wreck repair and ended up buying a vehicle! From the minute I walked in for my wreck repair estimate to the minute I walked with my newly purchased vehicle it was an awesome experience with the best customer service I've ever had at any dealer! Thanks David and Chris at the body shop, Thanks to Mike and Greg in sales. I recommend anyone and everyone to come to Bergstrom Chevrolet for your next car purchase service or body shop needs. These people is great at what they do! They will help you with a a smile, make you feel welcome, unique and special (not just another customer!). Clean neat showroom, lounge area with fresh coffee and drinks! Welcoming friendly and smiley host will set the tone for a great dealership experience. Thank you. Eric Pagan Hummer.

great-service-

by from MILWAUKEE-WI |

excellant-service.ap.ointments-are-always-on-time..I-would-buy-another-car-here.

Everything about our experience was amazing!

by from Oconomowoc, WI |

We purchased a 2013 Chevrolet Impala. Due to a series of unfortunate events, our credit is very bad. Brad Krebs, the used car sales manager made us feel like we were paying cash for a $50,000 vehicle. The process was so easy and enjoyable. We were offered beverages, snacks, he even brought out some stuff for our little guy to draw with. Everyone had a positive professional can-do attitude. I've NEVER had such a positive experience at a car dealership. Not once did we feel taken advantage of or swindled. We will buy all of our vehicles there from now on. We will also recommend this dealership to everyone we know and meet.

class act all the way

by from Hartland Wi |

I have to say out of all my car buying experiences, over 8 new cars, this dealership goes above and beyond. the people make the experience and from sales to service its simply a great experience. From Pete in sales to Mike in service and Brandon for the fastest tire rotation and oil change I have seen since the Indy 500, I love the relationship these people work towards. I love my latest Impala and compared this to the Lexus 350. the value of the Impala makes the Lexus look like a sad overpriced fad. keep up the good work Bergstrom.

Great customer service.

by from Menomonee Falls, WI |

I came in for an oil change and tire rotation on my new Silverado. The staff was extremely helpful. They also took care of 3 recall items and provided me with a loaner car for the day. This is the reason I bought my truck from Bergstrom. Great buying experience and customer service. I highly recommend this dealer and service department.

OUTSTANDING SERVICE FOR NEW LEASE/TRADE

by from Sussex, WI |

I just turned in my leased 2011 Traverse LTZ , and wanted to lease a new 2014 Traverse LTZ. I was extremely pleased with the service from start to finish at Berstrom. Steve Brandofina was my sale rep and was never pushy. over the last few months he would check in, but listened to me and waited until the time was right for me to get the trade completed. He definately made the entire process painless. When i told him all of the features that i wanted, as well as my price point for my monthly payment, he and Brad went to work and found a Cyber Grey Traverse for me in Green Bay. No matter what kind of make/model i want in the future, Berstrom has the knowledge and can-do attitude, and always puts the customer first. Thanks Guys!

Great service& very clean facilities

by from Milwaukee wisconsin |

Are sales person Peter Pupols was very helpful & friendly when I purchased my 2014 Chevy Cruze. When I called & told him on was on my way to pick up my car he had it ready & waiting for me. He set up my on star & radio for me. We have been taking my husband truck there & my old Dodge Stratus there for service & we love the people. So friendly & helpful.

EXCEEDS CUSTOMER SATISFACTION - ONE STOP SHOP

by from MILWAUKEE, WI |

I needed a motor mount strut, on my 2010 Cadillac DTS, which was warranty work. I also felt a pulsation in my brakes, and I also needed front brakes and rotors. I called Joe Carini, Service Supv. at Bergstrom MKE, and he also is friendly and knowledgable and helpful. I went in the next day for the service to be completed. When I knew that David Penkwitz would be the person completing the service on my car, I was relieved. Dave is not only friendly and knowledgable, but he is truly honest and through in everything he does. Everything on my car is done top-notch and completed correctly the first time. The service and other areas are extremely clean, and the personnel is always helpful. Without asking, they vacuumed the car and washed it thoroughly. When I picked up my car, timely as promised by Joe Carini, I wanted to cry that it looked like a new car on the showroom. My car has 55,000 miles on it, but they made it look new again! I would highly recommend Bergstrom to everyone, as a one stop shop for all of your needs. I also want to comment that my sister, just recently as two weeks ago, purchased a used 2011 Toyota Camry from Bergstrom in Oshkosh, because she knew they are the trusted people I deal with for our auto needs. Bergstrom, and namely Joseph Carini and David Penkwitz, exceed customer satisfaction expectations in every way possible. Please commend them for their service above and beyond. Bergstrom knows customer service and their employees fulfull customer service to the greatest extent possible. Thank you, Bergstrom, for making me feel at ease when I bring my vehicle in. And, you made my sister very happy, too. (my Cadillac DTS 2010 originally came from Bergstrom Oshkosh, but I live in Milwaukee). I would not go anywhere else! Thank you. Please thank Joe and Dave again!!

Spectacular experience!

by from Madison, Wisconsin |

My experience at Bergstrom Chevy of Milwaukee was of the utmost perfection due specifically to Daniel Wilkins, my vehicle sales consultant. Daniel's inquiry of my vehicle specification led us directly to my new rainforest green metallic 2014 Chevy Cruze. When I noticed a spot on the door panel Daniel immediately had it remedied by the Bergstrom vehicle detailer. The financing process was of ease with the monthly payment on target for my budget and all documentation printed and reviewed to my full understanding. My new 2014 Chevy Cruze is the second vehicle that I have purchased from Bergstrom with Daniel Wilkins as my guide. At the time of this entry, my third vehicle purchase is now complete per my spouse's certified pre-owned Chevy Equinox. I have shared my experiences with Daniel to my friends, family and co-workers resulting in added satisfaction in their vehicle purchases and lease agreements alike. I reference my experiences with Daniel Wilkins and that of the Bergstrom Chevy staff with pure delight of my customer care experiences. In fact, I have come to consider my shopping experiences at Bergstrom Chevy to be like a pleasant family reunion. Find your family reunion at Bergstrom Chevy of Milwaukee and drive home in your new vehicle.

great service

by from Glendale Wi |

The staff is always friendly and remembers me and my vehicle. Because of the service department and the fella's in the oil change lanes is why I will buy are next vehicle at Bergstrom