Bergstrom GM of Milwaukee

11100 W Metro Blvd, Milwaukee, WI 53224

Exceeds Customer Satisfaction Expectations

by from Suburbs, WI |

I always bring my car to Bergstrom for service. They are friendly, knowledgable and exceed customer satisfaction expectations. From my Service Advisor, Joseph Carini, to my Service Technician, David Penkwitz, they are professional and phenomenal to work with. I highly recommend Bergstrom for all of your automotive needs. I am a customer for life. My 2010 Cadillac DTS was purchased new at Bergstrom, and when I need service, Bergstrom is the only place to go. They treat me like family, and they let me know everything from pricing to diagnosis, before they begin any service work. Bergstrom, thank you for a wonderful experience.

Great service!

by from Wales, WI |

Matt was very nice. Matt communicated to me that the service would take longer, due to 2 recalls not just one. Plus my water pump had a leak in it. I have gone to other places that didn't do that and I just waited not knowing that the service would take longer. So I appreciated the communication. I will continue to go to Bergstrom. I live in Wales and the service is worth the drive.

Best place for a cookie and oil change

by from milwaukee WI |

Bergstrom has been my go to oil change for the last five years. I would give it five stars if not for my last experience there. I went in to get my oil change and I sat in the beautifully stocked waiting area. After they were done I noticed that the price was higher then normal. Looking over the receipt I noticed I was charged twice for the filter. They credited me back the difference with no problem. Still not that bad of an experience. As I was driving home I noticed that the kling on sticker with next change posted on my window wasn't the customary 3,000 miles but 4,000. Then a few weeks later my oil light came on in the car. I checked the oil and it wasn't on the stick. Brought it back and they took out the plug and showed me that the oil pan was stripped and that the plug had the part of the pan on it. They would not admit fault even though they are the only place that I receive oil changes from. They put original plug back in after a $586 repair quote and it has been holding up. I also had to pay them for labor and oil for them looking at it. Other then this bad experience on this oil change everything in the past was great. One time thing or changing standards..... Don't know at this point.

Great Service

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Always friendly and fast service here!....and I love the shuttle service

Best customer service ever

by from Milwsukee |

First of all I went there for a wreck repair and ended up buying a vehicle! From the minute I walked in for my wreck repair estimate to the minute I walked with my newly purchased vehicle it was an awesome experience with the best customer service I've ever had at any dealer! Thanks David and Chris at the body shop, Thanks to Mike and Greg in sales. I recommend anyone and everyone to come to Bergstrom Chevrolet for your next car purchase service or body shop needs. These people is great at what they do! They will help you with a a smile, make you feel welcome, unique and special (not just another customer!). Clean neat showroom, lounge area with fresh coffee and drinks! Welcoming friendly and smiley host will set the tone for a great dealership experience. Thank you. Eric Pagan Hummer.

great-service-

by from MILWAUKEE-WI |

excellant-service.ap.ointments-are-always-on-time..I-would-buy-another-car-here.

Everything about our experience was amazing!

by from Oconomowoc, WI |

We purchased a 2013 Chevrolet Impala. Due to a series of unfortunate events, our credit is very bad. Brad Krebs, the used car sales manager made us feel like we were paying cash for a $50,000 vehicle. The process was so easy and enjoyable. We were offered beverages, snacks, he even brought out some stuff for our little guy to draw with. Everyone had a positive professional can-do attitude. I've NEVER had such a positive experience at a car dealership. Not once did we feel taken advantage of or swindled. We will buy all of our vehicles there from now on. We will also recommend this dealership to everyone we know and meet.

class act all the way

by from Hartland Wi |

I have to say out of all my car buying experiences, over 8 new cars, this dealership goes above and beyond. the people make the experience and from sales to service its simply a great experience. From Pete in sales to Mike in service and Brandon for the fastest tire rotation and oil change I have seen since the Indy 500, I love the relationship these people work towards. I love my latest Impala and compared this to the Lexus 350. the value of the Impala makes the Lexus look like a sad overpriced fad. keep up the good work Bergstrom.

Great customer service.

by from Menomonee Falls, WI |

I came in for an oil change and tire rotation on my new Silverado. The staff was extremely helpful. They also took care of 3 recall items and provided me with a loaner car for the day. This is the reason I bought my truck from Bergstrom. Great buying experience and customer service. I highly recommend this dealer and service department.

OUTSTANDING SERVICE FOR NEW LEASE/TRADE

by from Sussex, WI |

I just turned in my leased 2011 Traverse LTZ , and wanted to lease a new 2014 Traverse LTZ. I was extremely pleased with the service from start to finish at Berstrom. Steve Brandofina was my sale rep and was never pushy. over the last few months he would check in, but listened to me and waited until the time was right for me to get the trade completed. He definately made the entire process painless. When i told him all of the features that i wanted, as well as my price point for my monthly payment, he and Brad went to work and found a Cyber Grey Traverse for me in Green Bay. No matter what kind of make/model i want in the future, Berstrom has the knowledge and can-do attitude, and always puts the customer first. Thanks Guys!