Bergstrom GM of Milwaukee

11100 W Metro Blvd, Milwaukee, WI 53224

New 877-269-4234
Used 877-208-9498
Service 888-644-8112

Where you get a great deal more!

great-service-

by from MILWAUKEE-WI |

excellant-service.ap.ointments-are-always-on-time..I-would-buy-another-car-here.

Everything about our experience was amazing!

by from Oconomowoc, WI |

We purchased a 2013 Chevrolet Impala. Due to a series of unfortunate events, our credit is very bad. Brad Krebs, the used car sales manager made us feel like we were paying cash for a $50,000 vehicle. The process was so easy and enjoyable. We were offered beverages, snacks, he even brought out some stuff for our little guy to draw with. Everyone had a positive professional can-do attitude. I've NEVER had such a positive experience at a car dealership. Not once did we feel taken advantage of or swindled. We will buy all of our vehicles there from now on. We will also recommend this dealership to everyone we know and meet.

class act all the way

by from Hartland Wi |

I have to say out of all my car buying experiences, over 8 new cars, this dealership goes above and beyond. the people make the experience and from sales to service its simply a great experience. From Pete in sales to Mike in service and Brandon for the fastest tire rotation and oil change I have seen since the Indy 500, I love the relationship these people work towards. I love my latest Impala and compared this to the Lexus 350. the value of the Impala makes the Lexus look like a sad overpriced fad. keep up the good work Bergstrom.

Great customer service.

by from Menomonee Falls, WI |

I came in for an oil change and tire rotation on my new Silverado. The staff was extremely helpful. They also took care of 3 recall items and provided me with a loaner car for the day. This is the reason I bought my truck from Bergstrom. Great buying experience and customer service. I highly recommend this dealer and service department.

OUTSTANDING SERVICE FOR NEW LEASE/TRADE

by from Sussex, WI |

I just turned in my leased 2011 Traverse LTZ , and wanted to lease a new 2014 Traverse LTZ. I was extremely pleased with the service from start to finish at Berstrom. Steve Brandofina was my sale rep and was never pushy. over the last few months he would check in, but listened to me and waited until the time was right for me to get the trade completed. He definately made the entire process painless. When i told him all of the features that i wanted, as well as my price point for my monthly payment, he and Brad went to work and found a Cyber Grey Traverse for me in Green Bay. No matter what kind of make/model i want in the future, Berstrom has the knowledge and can-do attitude, and always puts the customer first. Thanks Guys!

Great service& very clean facilities

by from Milwaukee wisconsin |

Are sales person Peter Pupols was very helpful & friendly when I purchased my 2014 Chevy Cruze. When I called & told him on was on my way to pick up my car he had it ready & waiting for me. He set up my on star & radio for me. We have been taking my husband truck there & my old Dodge Stratus there for service & we love the people. So friendly & helpful.

EXCEEDS CUSTOMER SATISFACTION - ONE STOP SHOP

by from MILWAUKEE, WI |

I needed a motor mount strut, on my 2010 Cadillac DTS, which was warranty work. I also felt a pulsation in my brakes, and I also needed front brakes and rotors. I called Joe Carini, Service Supv. at Bergstrom MKE, and he also is friendly and knowledgable and helpful. I went in the next day for the service to be completed. When I knew that David Penkwitz would be the person completing the service on my car, I was relieved. Dave is not only friendly and knowledgable, but he is truly honest and through in everything he does. Everything on my car is done top-notch and completed correctly the first time. The service and other areas are extremely clean, and the personnel is always helpful. Without asking, they vacuumed the car and washed it thoroughly. When I picked up my car, timely as promised by Joe Carini, I wanted to cry that it looked like a new car on the showroom. My car has 55,000 miles on it, but they made it look new again! I would highly recommend Bergstrom to everyone, as a one stop shop for all of your needs. I also want to comment that my sister, just recently as two weeks ago, purchased a used 2011 Toyota Camry from Bergstrom in Oshkosh, because she knew they are the trusted people I deal with for our auto needs. Bergstrom, and namely Joseph Carini and David Penkwitz, exceed customer satisfaction expectations in every way possible. Please commend them for their service above and beyond. Bergstrom knows customer service and their employees fulfull customer service to the greatest extent possible. Thank you, Bergstrom, for making me feel at ease when I bring my vehicle in. And, you made my sister very happy, too. (my Cadillac DTS 2010 originally came from Bergstrom Oshkosh, but I live in Milwaukee). I would not go anywhere else! Thank you. Please thank Joe and Dave again!!

Spectacular experience!

by from Madison, Wisconsin |

My experience at Bergstrom Chevy of Milwaukee was of the utmost perfection due specifically to Daniel Wilkins, my vehicle sales consultant. Daniel's inquiry of my vehicle specification led us directly to my new rainforest green metallic 2014 Chevy Cruze. When I noticed a spot on the door panel Daniel immediately had it remedied by the Bergstrom vehicle detailer. The financing process was of ease with the monthly payment on target for my budget and all documentation printed and reviewed to my full understanding. My new 2014 Chevy Cruze is the second vehicle that I have purchased from Bergstrom with Daniel Wilkins as my guide. At the time of this entry, my third vehicle purchase is now complete per my spouse's certified pre-owned Chevy Equinox. I have shared my experiences with Daniel to my friends, family and co-workers resulting in added satisfaction in their vehicle purchases and lease agreements alike. I reference my experiences with Daniel Wilkins and that of the Bergstrom Chevy staff with pure delight of my customer care experiences. In fact, I have come to consider my shopping experiences at Bergstrom Chevy to be like a pleasant family reunion. Find your family reunion at Bergstrom Chevy of Milwaukee and drive home in your new vehicle.

great service

by from Glendale Wi |

The staff is always friendly and remembers me and my vehicle. Because of the service department and the fella's in the oil change lanes is why I will buy are next vehicle at Bergstrom

Great Service

by from Milwaukee, WI |

My husband's childhood dream is to own a cool sports car. He is a BIG fan of sports and custom made cars. We never missed to visit Chicago Auto Show each year and almost all the auto shows in Milwaukee. And when we finally get a chance to afford to have one, we did'nt hesitate to go for the best. When he heard that Chevrolet will only make 1000 units of Corvette Stingray in 2014, and it was limited per dealer depending in their previous sales, he looked for dealer who can order one for him. "Luckily" we found one last June 2013. We placed an order to Heiser and paid the downpayment. We were promised that we will get the car that September. Here comes fall but we did not receive any communication from them. So we've been calling them every two or three weeks to check the progress of the order. My husband would even talk to the other dealer's manager but he was just told to wait because of the increase in demand and we were the last in line. We felt hopeless that they can help us get his dream car, so we decided to pull out our order. LUCKILY, we took a chance to go to Bergstrom and met Steve Brandofina! He did and awesome job in getting his dream car. He's on top of everything. He would call us to update on the progress of the order i.e. acceptance, production and delivery. He would email us on the special features of the car, and will call us to make sure that we received all his emails. I can say that the service we received from Bergstrom was the exact opposite of Heiser. One of the best parts was when he took the picture of the car while it was still covered in the truck. He helped us in building memories of our first owned sports car. He took a video of my husband too when he drove the car home :). Million thanks, Steve! I would also like to share that we did'nt tell our sons that we were getting a Corvette Stingray. They love that car as much as their dad does. So we planned to surprise them and hid it from them for 11 months! When my husband picked up my oldest son from his school affair, the first thing he asked his dad was "how much was the rent?" When my husband told him that we own the car, he would'nt believe him and keep on asking the same question over and over again. He knows that his dad would spend money & buy from Groupon just to drive a race car. He didnt believe that's finally ours until they got home & asked me. He was jumping, yelling and was all over the place! And when he picked up our youngest son from school, my husband told him that he parked in front of the school. While looking and waiting for his dad, he took pictures of the yellow Corvette Stingray! My husband just let him continue what he's doing, and when he got off the car, my son was so surprised but hopped in the car right away! Everybody from Bergstrom was pleasant and courteous,the General Manager, Steve, John, and all the other staff. They would greet us everytime we come in. It was a very pleasant experience with them and I couldn't ask for more.