A-1 Auto Sales

Used 877-569-4858

Most vehicles include a Limited Powertrain-Plus Roadside Assistance Plan

Great Cars, Great People, Great Deal

by from Aurora, CO |

My boyfriend and I walked onto the lot and were looking at a truck we liked. Julie came out and told us all the doors for all the cars were unlocked and to feel free to look around and inside all the cars. She then said to let her know if we needed anything, and then she left us alone. It was very refreshing! I hate sales people that hover. We noted the car and then went to other dealerships to see what else we could find. There wasn't a lot of trucks in our price range and we actually had a salesman from a different dealership recommend A-1 to us when he didn't have anything we wanted. He said they were nice people and had a good selection that might have something we want. After looking a while we came back to A-1 with the intent to test drive the truck. This time we were met by Dave. He asked us some questions, like what are plans for financing were and what we were looking for. They seemed like standard preliminary questions to see if we were serious. He was very polite and I was not offended at all. We test drove the truck and absolutely loved it! When we got back Dave was very helpful going through everything we needed and how the process would work and then he started the process of getting us a loan. Our situation was a little complicated so he did pass us off to Julie to finish the loan application. Julie was incredibly knowledgeable and very helpful. Both Julie and Dave were very helpful and very nice. We had a great experience and got an awesome truck. I would definitely recommend A-1 to any person looking to buy a nice used car.

The process was informative and ejoyable.

by from Aurora, CO |

they took the time to help me find the car I loved and bought. They did not push me into any decision. Very knowledgeable and what a great selection

Excellent!!!!!!!!!!

by from Aurora, Colorado |

Ive bought 2 trucks from this dealer and they both have been great.