Dorsett Automotive

New 888-212-0897
Used 877-255-2981
Service 888-218-5264

Dorsett Nissan, Hyundai, Mitsubishi

What A great clean Dealership!!

by from Danville, Indiana |

Well I have been buying cars for At least 55 years of my life! I what to say this was the BEST experience I believe I have ever had buying A car!!! Wally and the rest of the employee's really made it A pleasure in shopping and buying A car! From the time I drove up I was greeted with the most friendly salesperson I have ever had! This might sound unreal, but believe Me this is more than A 5 star dealership! What A Great bunch of people work there!!! Five Star Plus.........

October 28, 2013

Thank you so much for this Incredible Review! It truly is our Pledge to customers, like yourself, to help them find a vehicle they want and at the same time fit their budget all while delivering quality customer service. We are glad that you enjoyed your experience and we hope that you return for many years to come! -----/ Dorsett Automotive, 812-232-5500

THANKS FOR THE GREAT VEHICLE !

by from indianapolis |

I drove from indpls to look at a vehicle at Dorsett's and they were VERY cool and informative thru the entire process. Darr was awesome and worked with me on my trade-in. I feel like we all were satisfied at the end of the transaction. I love the car and the way I was treated. I would definitely make the drive again, thanks guys...great Honda Element and a great dealership !

A Pleasant Experience

by from Terre Haute, IN |

The Dorsett name and reputation has been respected in the Wabash Valley auto buying community for over 50 years. It continues to be well earned by Brian and the gang at Dorsett Automotive. I have now purchased 2 new vehicles from Dorsett's an both experiences were pleasant with no pressure. If all car purchases were this easy, the reputation of auto salesmen who change dramatically for the better. We will definitely go to Dorsett Automotive for our next vehicle.

April 19, 2014

Thank you so much for your patronage to our Dealership. We are glad to hear that both purchase experiences where great! We value you as our customer and hope you and your family enjoy your new car. Thank You----Dorsett Automotive 812-232-5500

Terrific experience buying a new car!!!

by from Terre Haute, IN |

Wanted to check out the new 2014 Nissan Altima. Found the color I wanted right away. I wanted a spoiler though and they didn't have the color with that option in stock. Test drove the car.....LOVED IT!! I haven't driven a car in 20 years (I've had several SUV's), but this car was awesome. Negotiating pricing was absolutely painless, and they threw in a spoiler on the car I wanted!!! Everyone we dealt with at the dealership was friendly and extremely professional. I'll definitely return for general maintenance on my new car, and wouldn't hesitate to recommend the dealership (Jay & Mark) to a friend.

My first car purchase!

by from Marshall, IL |

This was my first purchase of buying my own car. I was pleased with the entire process. All of the employees were friendly, trustworthy, and helpful. I would recommend Dorsett in Terre Haute to anyone!

April 19, 2014

Thank you so much for your Awesome Review. We are so glad that your first car purchase was an enjoyable one. We hope to provide other just like you with such a Great Experience! Thank You ----- Dorsett Automotive 812-232-5500

Good Experience

by from Terre Haute, IN |

Very positive shopping experience. The Tucson we were originally going to purchase had already been sold a few days prior. The dealership had no other Tucson's on their lot. They searched the area and found another one for us and had the car on the lot the very next day. We were not obligated to purchase this car or did they charge us any extra to locate and bring the car to their lot for us to drive. We did purchase the vehicle and the whole sales experience went smoothly and the staff worked as a team.

Satisfied Customer

by from Terre Haute, Indiana |

We have leased two vehicles from Dorsett's and found both purchases to be very satisfactory. Our sales person was friendly, knowledgeable, and prompt about getting information back to us. The sales manager got involved both times and he was courteous and helpful as well. Brian Dorsett checked in on us both times and he is a honest, hard working, and trustworthy man. We continued to have our cars serviced there and they are really, really good at this end of car care. Whether it is routine maintenance or diagnosing a problem, they have always been professional and fair. I can whole heartedly recommend this dealership to anyone interested in making a car purchase.

Ralph and Amy

by from vincennes indiana |

We had a very good experience with the dealership and also had a great salesman in Josh.

November 22, 2013

not happy

by from paris,il |

i requested them to get me a car to purchase and 2 weeks later no car. i even told them where 5 cars of my style was. asked questions and didn't get any answers.mrs wallace just isn't person for this job.i have always had good word for them and sent customers to them and could had sold a car for them that was in stock.

November 22, 2013

Mrs. McCarty- I apologize for your recent experience at our dealership. I have personally investigated your situation and have reached out to you by phone and email to resolve this issue. I encourage you to contact me directly if you would like to discuss this situation further.--------Daniel Higgins,E-Commerce Manager. 812-232-5500

Plaged with overall bad service!

by from Terre Haute, IN |

Bought our van a month ago and it has spent the majority of time in the service department. They argued about giving us a loner vehicle and the four they have supplied us have all had problems. the first van had the check engine light on and had a horrible popping sound and smelled/dirty. When I was going through the middle of an intersection the hub cap came off. The second van had the check engine light on and smelled/dirty. The third van had a lot of miles on it, but overall was a nice van. The forth was a car and it is making all kinds of sounds and smells like burnt oil and smoke coming from the hood whenever we drive it. They repaired the rust issue per our agreement, but they did not fix the latch as of yet and is still in the shop. They lost our second key and won't replace it. Also, the van has had the engine light and oil light come on. They fixed the oil light, but refuse to check into why the engine light is on...they did say if we paid for it they would look into it!!!! Like we should have to pay for something that was preexisting and haven't been able to hardly drive! The van had rust issues, but they fixed that and so far everything still looks good as far as the rust problem goes. The sales person Jarod Long and Tony the director was very rude by laughing while we were discussing the issues; and they played out every time we talked to them like they didn't know what we were talking about. Jarod and Tony also never returned anyone of our calls and they keep asking if our 30days are up. I would definitely not recommend anyone buy a vehicle from Dorcetts in Terre Haute, IN. If you have any issues it is very possible you could be in the same situation we are in. A quick tip...make sure to read the fine print very carefully. They like to add things you don't need and not add things you do need. Also, if you are wanting specific things done before you buy the vehicle make sure they write it down....somehow Jared kept forgetting certain things we wanted done and we had to keep going back and forth between Jared and Tony. Personally, I think they were trying to to trip us up so we would forget what we wanted done and have us quickly sign the papers.

October 28, 2013

Mr. Miller, As per our phone conversations and our meeting here at the dealership, we pledge to address each of your areas of concern and will continue to try to make you happy. Your new key has been ordered from Chrysler. We will call as soon as it arrives. In the mean time, we hope that you become a continued Dorsett Automotive owner and a lasting friend and customer of ours. John Heshion - General Manager.

Salesman

by from Terre Haute IN |

Tom Jukes was very friendly and helpful in the whole experience for me.

November 23, 2013