Dorsett Automotive

New 888-212-0897
Used 877-255-2981
Service 888-218-5264

Dorsett Nissan, Hyundai, Mitsubishi

Awesome team at Dorsett's!

by from Terre Haute, IN |

Everyone at Dorsett's is not only helpful, but very friendly. I have recommended several friends to purchase from Dorsett's and the ones who have have not been disappointed. Paul is a super helpful salesman and really understood the needs I had in looking for a vehicle and found the right one for me. I would tell anyone to go to Dorsett's and experience this for themselves.

June 6, 2012

Another Happy Customer Brought to you by Paul Aubin! Thats Right Folks, Buy Smart, Buy Right, Buy here at Dorsett Automotive-----/ Paul Aubin, Sales Consultant, 812-229-2703 - Paubin43@driveithome.com

Repeat buyers

by from Clay City, IN |

Have bought several used cars (4)all have been great cars and service is always at it's best. Our salesman Paul Aubin has always given exceptional service before and after the sale.

June 6, 2012

Thank you! It was a Joy to work with you! I look Forward to seeing you at your next oil change. -----/ Paul Aubin, Sales Consultant, 812-229-2703 - Paubin43@driveithome.com

My happy Dorsett experience!

by from Terre Haute, IN |

I was very pleased that everything was explained clearly and there were no un- expected expenses. I bought an extended warrenty that I had occasion to and was also pleased with that. Paul was extremely pleasant to deal with and I have since re- commended him to many of my frinds. Kay

June 6, 2012

Thank you for the Awesome review Kay! It was truly my pleasure to help and I look Forward to help anyone you send my way! Thank You and See You Soon! -----/ Paul Aubin, Sales Consultant, 812-229-2703 - Paubin43@driveithome.com

Impressive Customer Service

by from Terre Haute |

I've been searching for a vehicle that will accomplish several travel goals. Uncertain of the market and a person who would choose color over economy found an impressive customer sales rep named Paul Aubin. Paul lead my thoughts toward the economical value rather than it's looks to fulfill my high demands for road trips. Although I have yet to purchase a vehicle, I know exactly where to go. His expertise in this field was professional and he truly knew the buisiness. Dorsett has valuable reputation in the community and I appreciate Paul sharing the perks with me when I purchase a vehicle from them in the near future.

June 6, 2012

Thank you so much for your Incredible review! It was truly my Pleasure to Help you Decide which car is right for you. Be Assured that when you are ready, I'll be here waiting to help. -----/ Paul Aubin, Sales Consultant, 812-229-2703 - Paubin43@driveithome.com

Car Purchase

by from Terre Haute, IN |

Salesman, Brian Dennis was very helpful and knowledgable of the vehichles. He made himself available at all times to answer any questions. It made the purchasing experience much easier.

June 5, 2012

Thank You so much for taking the time and leaving us your review! I'm so Glad that I was able to answer all of your Questions! Even though you have purchased your vehicle, my line is always open to help! Brian Dennis, Sales Adviser 812-230-5099 bdennis@driveithome.com

Excellent

by from Terre Haute, IN |

Almost a year ago I purchased my daughter a vehicle from Jay Dohrman at Dorsett Mitsubishi. As of today I have now purchased a total of 5 venihcles. Two new and 3 used. Jay Dorhman is very entertaining yet professional and makes it easy to deal. One of the used vehicles had a very small problem and they were very accomodating about taking care of it promptly. In past years when trading vehicles I had attempted to deal with Dorsett and was not successful. Something is different and its definetely for the better. I would recommend Dorsett to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle. I carry Jay's card with me at all times just in case someone says they are looking for a vehicle. Dorsett is #1 in my book.

May 27, 2012

Thank you Connie and Yes Folks you heard it here, I am the Man! It has truly been my pleasure to serve you and your family in these purchases. I look forward to seeing you at your next oil change. "Jay Dorman up, up and away"--------/ Jay Dorman, Senior Sales Adviser, 812-243-1738

Excellent Service

by from Linton, In. |

No words can explain what excellent service I received the day i got my car.I had to take it back 48 hrs later for steering problems, but they didn't hesitant to go beyond and fix my car. My God Bless this business for their excellent service!!

May 26, 2012

Thank You so much for your Wonderful review! I'm glad that we were able to meet and exceed your vehicle expectations! Jay Dorman Senior Sales Adviser 812-243-1738

Nice People

by from Terre Haute, In. |

The Dorsett folks are friendly and nice to deal with. Upfront and honest.

May 25, 2012

Great Review! Thank you so much from all of us here at Dorsett Automotive! We look forward to see you at your first oil change! --------/ Dorsett Automotive 812-232-5500

Putting the Customer First!!!

by from Terre Haute, IN |

I was in the market to replace my gas-guzzler and a co-worker of mine mentioned that her family always worked with Dorsett. I decided to check it out and I don't think I will ever buy a car elsewhere. My salesman was Josh Altheide. If you have a chance to work with him...do it! Car salesmen are usually negatively stereotyped, but Josh was a pleasure to work with. He was able to answer all my questions and I felt comfortable during the process, not pressured like I have in the past car purchases. He asked me specific questions about what I was looking for in a car and narrowed it down to the most perfect options. The car I had picked out was used, but because Josh was such an ituitive salesman, he knew that in my position Nissan had fabulous rebates and financincing promotions that I qualified for and we started looking at new vehicles. I didn't think I would be able to afford a new vehicle but Josh put in a lot of work to work out a few scenarios for me. From here Josh introduced me to his manager, Brett. Brett is clearly a seasoned manager in the car business. He knew without running any numbers that we were going to have some good options. Now comes the waiting game, right? Credit apps, haggling, calling the banks. Not with Josh and Brett. This is the 4th vehicle I have purchased from a major dealership. Never have I had a salesman and manager work so efficiently for me. Before I knew it, I had my options, my interest rate, monthly payments, and loan approval. All I had to do was go in and sign the papers. The deal they worked on my trade-in and with the rebates I qualified for...I got an amazing new car at an amazing price! These guys really put my needs and concerns first. Most dealerships just want to put you in a car you can afford and get you off the lot. Not Dorsett! They work with you to find out what you want, and they will do what they can to make you happy! I never felt for a second that if I said I was not happy with the price that they would have tried to push me into something I did not want just because it was in my price range. If you need a car, new or used, go see Josh Altheide at Dorsett! He sells Nissans, Mitsubishis, and Hyundais, so their is a lot to chose from. With a team like Josh and Brett, you are going to drive off the lot a happy customer. Thanks again guys!

May 25, 2012

Thank you so much for such a Great Review! I'm Glad I was able to make you experience so Awesome! I look forward to seeing you at your first oil change! ------/ Josh, Sales Associate, 812-232-5500.

new car

by from terre haute,in, |

we bought a new hyundai sonata a month ago. we were so pleased with the vehicle and the way dorsetts handled our buying experience, we purchsaed another hyundai sonata. the dealing was the same great experiance as the first time. we will definetly return and recommend dorsett hyundai to friends and family.

May 22, 2012

We are so Happy that you chose to do business with us Twice, It was our please to serve you again! A BIG Thank you from all of us here at Dorsett Automotive! We look forward to see you at your first oil change! --------/ Dorsett Automotive 812-232-5500