EuroMotorcars Germantown

19750 Germantown Rd, Germantown, MD 20874

New 888-468-4750
Used 888-691-7193
Service 877-517-0471

When you come to EuroMotorcars Germantown we treat you like family

Great overall experience

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

From the minute I walked on the lot the people at Germantown EuroMotors were nothing but amazing. I was very nervous to purchase a new car and thought about the process since March. The morning I showed up at Germantown EuroMotors I had already visited four other dealerships and called another. I expressed my anxiety and fears about the whole process to the sales person and he never once pressured me into anything. He let me take my time every step of the way. I showed up at 8:30am and left at 4:30pm with a brand new car that I had no intentions on buying that morning. They bought my father and I lunch, were always very nice and very customer service oriented. They all had a great sense of humor which I loved. Not only was the salesperson great but the sales manager and finance manager were also amazing. I didn't rate the quality of repaires because I don't have any and the facility is under construction so I gave it a 4. They can't control that.

Exceptional People

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

The people at EuroMotorcars Germantown are exceptional to work with in both service and sales, and I regularly recommend this dealership to my Family and friends!

Terrible Customer Service - CPO Process Flawed

by from Washington DC |

Purchased a Certified Pre-owned GL450 - two days after purchase notice crack in windshield. Repairman said that the crack had been previously repaired, and there was not much more that could be done to correct it other than replacement. Dealership agreed that a crack in windshield required CPO to replace windsheild, but then said becuase their CPO review did not catch the crack, it was not their responsibility to pay to fix it. They do however charge you a premium price for a vehicle that has been through the CPO process. This is ridiculous. In other words, we are all crossing our fingers that they actually did a good job in their 130 point CPO inspection, and to the extent they did not do a thorough job, it is not their responsibility. I would not recommend this dealership to anyone. They do not stand behind the purported Mercedes Benz standards for a Certified Pre-Owned vehicle.

EuroMotorcars Germantown responded to this review

February 27, 2014

Thank you for your feedback in regards to your recent purchase experience. I am sorry to hear that you were not satisfied and would like to address your concern immediately. Please give us a call and ask for the customer relations team at your earliest convenience. You can reach us by calling 301-601-5500. I am looking forward to assisting you.

This is NOT a M.Benz dealer!

by from Fairfax |

These people advertised a 2002 E class I drive 2.5 hours and when I got there is car was not what I saw. I even asked one of the sales people how can you see this car and call yourself a new car M.Benz dealer. He told me this is a good price. What happen to selling good cars.

Poor Service from Abdul Razak

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I would not recommend Euro Motorcars or Abdul Razak as someone to do business with. Adbul Razak conveyed a lack professionalism and little regard for my time during my business dealings with him. After speaking with Abul Razak over the phone on 3 separate occusions, I drove over 2 hours to purchase the car we had discussed. Upon my arrival, I discovered that he had grossly mislead me on the condition of the car. I did not purchase the car and it was a complete waste on my entire day.

Customer

by from Leesburg |

Ihave bought a GL 450 from Jimmy Tareen. He and his staff are wonderful people.

Great professional experience at Euro Motor Cars

by from Mount Airy Maryland |

This is my third purchase with Euro Motor Cars and Larry Stringfield each and every time it has been a wonderful experience. I had totaled my car so I was very upset and was thinking I could not afford or deserve a Mercedes. I had certain requests so I was not an easy person to deal with. Larry met my every need. White car light interior and certain price, and 4 matic . I had the opportunity to test drive many cars and I compared many sales reps. Larry is the most professional knowledgeable and he put up with all my dramatics talked me up in price. It was the best thing for me. The one thing Larry said was at each accident I had three it was the car that saved my life each time. They were all bad accidents (Not aware I had an Eyesight problem) How could I drive something else? I am in sales and that was the line that kept going in my head. There is always a clincher. Larry's perseverance and I truly felt he cared what I wanted and what I was going to drive. He made me buy from him.Why would I trust someone else. Al was so wonderful too and so helpful with the finance part. You have A great team! I could not ask to be treated any better. Most of all I Love, Love, My Car!! Delete ReplyReply ForwardMovePrint Actions NextPrevious