EuroMotorcars Germantown

19750 Germantown Rd, Germantown, MD 20874

New 888-468-4750 New 888-468-4750
Used 888-691-7193 Used 888-691-7193
Service 877-517-0471 Service 877-517-0471

When you come to EuroMotorcars Germantown we treat you like family

Ted Shepherd at Germantown EuroMotors

by from Washington, DC |

Ted Shepherd is the kind of salesperson every car buyer hopes to find. He listens patiently and answers questions with honesty and integrity. It was a pleasure to work with Ted. He did not ask me to write this review. I was motivated by my appreciation for the experience.

EuroMotorcars Germantown responded to this review

January 8, 2016

Thank you so much for your kind words about Ted. We are so happy that you enjoyed browsing for a vehicle at our dealership. Let us know if you have any further questions and we'll be happy to help.

purchased CLS 63 AMG S new

by from NEW YORK |

i made the deal with the sales Rep. Shahul and i had the best experience ever. (I HAD BEEN IN CONTACT WITH DEALERS IN NEW YORK, DALLAS AND ATLANTA BUT NO ONE OFFERED ME THE TIME AND EFFORT LIKE SHAHUL IN MD. He answered all my questions and we had a deal with in 3 hours over the phone including my trade in car. (i wanted the car for Christmas and he made it happen. The next day i drove from New York and the car was ready as promised, signed the documents and i was out of the door with a new car and best wishes for arriving safely home.(Christmas Eve i arrived with my new car at home) i got a follow up call as soon as i arrived in New York. IN THE FUTURE I WILL ONLY BY FROM THIS DEALER! SHAHUL, YOU ARE THE BEST. HAPPY HOLIDAYS.

Awesome dealership

by from Brandywine, MD |

Germantown EuroMotor Cars is the best place to do all your car purchases, trades, service and more. The sales representatives, sale managers, finance representatives, service representatives, are the best. Their goal is to satisfy the customer totally. They listen to your needs and wants and make every effort to completely satisfy the customer. My family and I have purchase multiple cars from this dealership and each time it's better than the previous purchase. This is a dealership that you must try if you have any car needs. My sales representative, John Charles is the best. The sales manager, Scott is awesome. Great dealership for all of your needs

K. W. ML 350

by from Clarksburg, MD |

From the minute I was approach on the lot by the sales person I felt as ease and knew this experience would be different. As we all know everyone dreads the car buying experience, but I can say that this was by far the best I have had. It was easy and smooth. The sales associate and sales manager were GREAT. They made sure I was attended to, and all of my questions were answered. They were professional, helpful, and very knowledgeably of the vehicles they selling. The sales associate was not overbearing and did not try to talk me into purchasing something that I would not be happy with. Instead, he really try to make sure I was getting the vehicles I was looking for. If you or a love one is in the market to purchase a used or new Mercedes PLEASE visit Euro Motorcars Germantown you won?t regret it. Sincerely A HAPPY CUSTOMER!

Purchasing a new car

by from Damascus, MD |

I recently purchased 2014 E-350 from the dealership this is our second car in the last 2 years, I contacted the dealership over the phone and worked with Shahul Usman to help me with my purchase the process was great I was able to negotiate a price within 3 hours the made the purchase experience a whole lot nicer without any going back and forth over price once we settled on the price it was a much smoother process when we got to the dealership. My wife and I were extreemly pleased with the over all experience and would recomend them to our friends and family.

Great overall experience

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

From the minute I walked on the lot the people at Germantown EuroMotors were nothing but amazing. I was very nervous to purchase a new car and thought about the process since March. The morning I showed up at Germantown EuroMotors I had already visited four other dealerships and called another. I expressed my anxiety and fears about the whole process to the sales person and he never once pressured me into anything. He let me take my time every step of the way. I showed up at 8:30am and left at 4:30pm with a brand new car that I had no intentions on buying that morning. They bought my father and I lunch, were always very nice and very customer service oriented. They all had a great sense of humor which I loved. Not only was the salesperson great but the sales manager and finance manager were also amazing. I didn't rate the quality of repaires because I don't have any and the facility is under construction so I gave it a 4. They can't control that.

Exceptional People

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

The people at EuroMotorcars Germantown are exceptional to work with in both service and sales, and I regularly recommend this dealership to my Family and friends!

Terrible Customer Service - CPO Process Flawed

by from Washington DC |

Purchased a Certified Pre-owned GL450 - two days after purchase notice crack in windshield. Repairman said that the crack had been previously repaired, and there was not much more that could be done to correct it other than replacement. Dealership agreed that a crack in windshield required CPO to replace windsheild, but then said becuase their CPO review did not catch the crack, it was not their responsibility to pay to fix it. They do however charge you a premium price for a vehicle that has been through the CPO process. This is ridiculous. In other words, we are all crossing our fingers that they actually did a good job in their 130 point CPO inspection, and to the extent they did not do a thorough job, it is not their responsibility. I would not recommend this dealership to anyone. They do not stand behind the purported Mercedes Benz standards for a Certified Pre-Owned vehicle.

EuroMotorcars Germantown responded to this review

February 27, 2014

Thank you for your feedback in regards to your recent purchase experience. I am sorry to hear that you were not satisfied and would like to address your concern immediately. Please give us a call and ask for the customer relations team at your earliest convenience. You can reach us by calling 301-601-5500. I am looking forward to assisting you.

This is NOT a M.Benz dealer!

by from Fairfax |

These people advertised a 2002 E class I drive 2.5 hours and when I got there is car was not what I saw. I even asked one of the sales people how can you see this car and call yourself a new car M.Benz dealer. He told me this is a good price. What happen to selling good cars.

Poor Service from Abdul Razak

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I would not recommend Euro Motorcars or Abdul Razak as someone to do business with. Adbul Razak conveyed a lack professionalism and little regard for my time during my business dealings with him. After speaking with Abul Razak over the phone on 3 separate occusions, I drove over 2 hours to purchase the car we had discussed. Upon my arrival, I discovered that he had grossly mislead me on the condition of the car. I did not purchase the car and it was a complete waste on my entire day.