Auto Estates

2605 Washington Rd, Canonsburg, PA 15317

Used 866-853-4002 Used 866-853-4002

EASY PROCESS

by from pgh pa |

matt and rick went out of their way to present the car and secure financing for our vehicle. the inventory was clean and well represented. we were allowed to experience the car buying process on our terms at our rate, we felt 0 pressure. we will definitely buy from them again!!!!

BMW AT A GREAT DEAL

by from wexford, pa |

was shopping for a quality used awd car and found a good selection of their inventory was awd and in my price range, $25000 and under. test drove a audi, bmw, Volvo, and a lexus. no pressure - pricing and finance were low. took delivery same day

bmw 328x drive

by from bridgeville, pa |

save over $4000 compared to bmw dealer and got more for my trade in.

Toyota purchase

by from Pittsburgh, pa |

Great selection in the 15k range. Newer used cars and trucks off leases in great condition, these guys were easy to work with. I would purchase again.

AWESOME Car Buying Experience!!!

by from Cincinnati, OH |

Absolutely awesome to work with! I contacted Auto Estates about a late model Lexus that they had advertised for sale on-line - and indicated that I was interested in the car, but that I lived a few hundred miles away, so I needed to try to make a deal over the phone (without ever seeing nor driving the car!). The sales person, Matt, did a thorough walk around the car while I was on the phone with him, explaining every minor defect inside and out, including providing perspective on tire wear. Based on this information, we made a deal over the phone for the car (I worked with both Matt and Rick on the deal, and it took all of 5 minutes to agree on a price / terms) ... including Auto Estates agreeing to actually drive the car to me to close the deal. They showed up with the car 3 days later, right on schedule, the car looked awesome / exactly as it was described, we spent 5 minutes signing a few forms, I gave them a check, and I now own a great Lexus. The car looks and drives great ... I will buy from these guys again. I highly recommend Auto Estates!!!

Great service.

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Great shopping experience. Found what I was looking for and a fair price.

2006 Impreza

by from Fombell |

I Looked for over two months for the right Subaru. I finally came across an impreza hatchback at Auto Estates. Took the drive down, and talked to Rick, and Matt. They are very personable guys. Let me test drive the car, and gave me all the details from the previous owner. Came back a few days later to purchase. They managed to get me the deal I wanted, with a low APR rate from a reputable credit union. This was important to me as I have been working on my credit for a year. So needless to say I was thrilled That I got the car I wanted at the price I was looking for.

Looking for C300

by from Greensburg |

Was.told car was in stock. Showed up to look. It was indeed in stocK. But apparently a deal pending. Drove 40 miles out of my way. For nothing. A pending sale? Is it sold or not. I was there to make a deal. Would not recommend

Auto Estates responded to this review

February 21, 2016

SORRY FOR YOUR INCONVENIENCE. NO HARM WAS INTENDED. IT IS APPARENT THAT YOU WANTED TO BUY THAT MERCEDES AND ARE UPSET WITH THE MISSED OPPURTUNITY. JUST LIKE LIFE...YOUR INTERNET REVIEW IS JUST NOT FAIR. INSTEAD OF POOR SERVICE YOU ARE JUST A VICTIM OF LIFES CIRCUMSTANCES. WE ARE SORRY AS YOU MISSED OUT ON A GREAT CAR AT A GREAT PRICE! PLAESE CONSIDER US AGAIN IN THE FUTURE AS THE RELATIONSHIP CAN BE MUTUAL BENEFICIAL.

1995 Jeep

by from Dayton, PA |

I bought a 1995 Jeep Wrangler from them. Rick and Matt were excellent to work with. Made the buying process smooth. This sale was an "as is". The jeep needed more repairs than I thought and we came to an agreement for them to pay for part of those repairs. I would buy another vehicle from them.

Bought a 370z. It is awesome!

by from Clinton,PA |

I inquired about a Nissan 370z they had for sale through cars.com. They gave me a call the next day and I went in to take a test drive. They were very nice and helped me through everything. Rick got me a great deal on my trade in and I drove home in my 370z. I will update on how the car is on reliability. So far, I am loving it. Definitely go see them, they have a great inventory.