Auto Estates

2605 Washington Rd, Canonsburg, PA 15317

Used 866-853-4002

Great service.

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Great shopping experience. Found what I was looking for and a fair price.

2006 Impreza

by from Fombell |

I Looked for over two months for the right Subaru. I finally came across an impreza hatchback at Auto Estates. Took the drive down, and talked to Rick, and Matt. They are very personable guys. Let me test drive the car, and gave me all the details from the previous owner. Came back a few days later to purchase. They managed to get me the deal I wanted, with a low APR rate from a reputable credit union. This was important to me as I have been working on my credit for a year. So needless to say I was thrilled That I got the car I wanted at the price I was looking for.

Looking for C300

by from Greensburg |

Was.told car was in stock. Showed up to look. It was indeed in stocK. But apparently a deal pending. Drove 40 miles out of my way. For nothing. A pending sale? Is it sold or not. I was there to make a deal. Would not recommend

1995 Jeep

by from Dayton, PA |

I bought a 1995 Jeep Wrangler from them. Rick and Matt were excellent to work with. Made the buying process smooth. This sale was an "as is". The jeep needed more repairs than I thought and we came to an agreement for them to pay for part of those repairs. I would buy another vehicle from them.

Bought a 370z. It is awesome!

by from Clinton,PA |

I inquired about a Nissan 370z they had for sale through cars.com. They gave me a call the next day and I went in to take a test drive. They were very nice and helped me through everything. Rick got me a great deal on my trade in and I drove home in my 370z. I will update on how the car is on reliability. So far, I am loving it. Definitely go see them, they have a great inventory.

2011 Audi A5

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Stopped in to look at an Audi A5. Matt and Rick were very easy to work with and did not hide any details about the car or financing. Their inventory was top notch. Worked well with me on my trade and financing was a breeze! I drove my new car home that day and have enjoyed it since! My sister was impressed with my deal and bought a Mercedes the next week. Thanks!!!

$2500 mistake plus my wasted time!

by from Clarksburg, WV |

Worst experience I have ever had. I preshopped online, stopped by on a Friday when driving through town, ran in to grab a salesman and exchange some quick information. I explained I was in a hurry and lived an hour and a half away but wanted to work up some numbers on that car with my trade in and see what we could do. He gave me an email address and I sent him some info a few hours later. By Saturday I still hadn't heard from him so I sent more info. I finally heard back around 8:30 at night with a guess at what I might pay but he never got any of the credit information together to run and get actual numbers! They were closed Sunday so I told him I NEEDED to know what the deal was by 5pm Monday so I could get there before close if it was a good agreement. I had to call twice that afternoon and get told by the receptionist that he was busy and would call me back. Then he emails me one sentence and asks if I'm still coming! I replied by repeating what I said Saturday that I needed details before I wasted a trip there. Then the receptionist calls me at 4 and says he's still busy but she would take credit info. I explained again that I needed details by 5. At 5:10 I call her back and ask because I hadn't heard from her yet either. She says they will call me in 5 minutes. ....at 5:30 I get a call from the salesman with a deal I can accept, or so I thought. After 45 minutes of driving halfway there he calls me and says he missed something in the fine print and there was a $2500 down payment required that he didnt know about before (had told me nothing down originally)!! I'm sorry but I dont know how someone misses details like that. By the time I got back home I wasted an hour and a half on the road, plus my gas. He had said he might come up with something else in the next day and would let me know. I emailed again a few days later and never got any response.

Good experience

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Great staff, very personable. No hassle in the transaction. Came in and I test drove their car and they drove mine, talked numbers, and left with my new car. Wanted a few things taken care of and they did it quick and with quality. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a vehicle, thanks Matt.

The worst customer service ever!!

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

I would give it a zero star rating if I could. I gave them an offer 2k below on a vehicle priced at 22k and I had to hang up on the sales man who literally said the words "are you on drugs" to me TWICE.. This is unacceptable and so disrespectful. This guy Rick/Rich whatever his name is should be fired.. What a douche.. He's detrimental for their sales

2011 A6 - Smooth transaction, great experience!

by from Moon Twp |

Like everyone, I was a little hesitant to venture out from the stealerships and buy a luxury pre-owned from a privately owned lot. But, after dealing with the snobs at Sewickley for the last time, I decided to give it a shot. Rick was very open and eager to come up with a plan that worked despite the fact that I had some negative equity in my trade-in. A few minor things came up (small damage to some molding that I hadn't noticed before purchasing, tire damage on the spare) and Rick took care of it all AFTER the sale was completed. So I guess they truly stand behind their cars. Very quick and easy transaction. None of the stealership hassle. Thanks, Matt, Rick, and Cherrie. Looking forward to doing business with you again.