Orange County BMW

101 Maher Ln, Harriman, NY 10926

Used 845-782-4269

Simply The Best

by from Highland, NY |

Service After the sale is my most important experience category and OCBMW has been the best of my five new BMW purchase / service experiences to date. They exceed my expectations and will keep my future business and positive word of mouth. Ron Winer

Great service

by from Airmont, New York |

I would recommend all my family, my friend, and my co-workers to this dealer. The service was great, and great customer service. The Facility was very clean. Every time I visit the dealer I feel like I am at home.

Always a pleasure to deal with

by from Salisbury Mills, NY |

Wouldn't dream of bringing my 2013 328xi anywhere else but OCBMW for routine service or warranty work. They are have always been a pleasure to deal with.

Not good...the GREATEST! Best BMW Service!

by from Ridgefield, Ct. |

Without question this is the best BMW service and sales team in the U.S.! Attention to detail, on time every time. Warm, friendly, smart and caring...and always getting it right the first time! Kudos to Chris and Stephanie for always having a smile and an answer...and a great cup of coffe while you're waiting! Sam Ozder is the best GM in the business and never says no! All in all the best dealer and service team in the industry!

Best BMW dealership around! A perfect 10

by from Belleville, nj |

The place is gorgeous. My sales rep was amazing. He gets a solid 10 from me. I recommend everyone wishing to become a BMW driver to make it to this shop. Very professional personable and make you feel like a million bucks!

Professional and Courteous

by from Bronx, NY |

I am a repeat customer for both sales and service. I've always been treated with professionalism and respect. Service has never been an issue and Jeff Martinez, Sales Manager, is knowledgeable and thorough. I highly recommend this dealership to everyone.

The worst BMW Dealership

by from Ridgewood nj |

I bought an X6 from Orange County BMW in NY and had the worst, most frustrating and unprofessional experience. I don't normally post reviews but after sharing my experience with others, I felt an compelled to warn other consumers regarding my purchase ( from 2012). It was the ultimate migraine and poor customer service experience. The finance department never provided me a copy of the finance title. I had to research and obtain it on my own. It took 60 days to get the registration which should take less than 30. During that time they provided dealership plates which is a violation which to this day, I still have in my possession and still NO title! I had to go to motors hickeys and on my own pay for a new title. I called several times to speak with finance person and got the run-around but never a call back to explain what was happening on their end. I also contacted the manager, Jeffrey Martinez, who initially took my call and assured me he would get this corrected and call me back and never heard from him again. I went to the dealership in person to meet with Mr. Martinez. He made excuses rather than resolving the issue. When I mentioned I had read other poor reviews about him, he got defensive about the reviews and showed more concern for the opinions rather than resolving the issue at hand. I had invested into a significant purchase and did not expect to be treated this way for basics that any dealership is supposed to provide to its customers. I warn others to stay away from Orange County BMW NY dealership as all they care about is taking your money. I wonder how a corporation like BMW can allow for such a poor representation of their brand!

Disappointed

by from NY ny |

Bought a brand new BMW 2 months ago and found after two months that my door panel was repainted white. Of course it wasnt the same color as my car. The car was waxed so I ould not notice. Very deceptive dealership.

Orange County BMW responded to this review

December 4, 2013

Disappointed, we would like the oportunity to discuss this with you, as we are unaware of any new vehicle that was delivered with paintwork. If in fact a new car has a repainted door we would like to show BMW North America. Please contact us at your convenience. We look forward to resolving the issue for you. Thank you, Orange County BMW

Great experience at Orange County BMW

by from Middletown, ny 10950 |

April 25, 2013 Dear Mr. Levene, I am writing to you today because I have had the good fortune to be assisted by Mac Drupka when I came to the dealership for service April 12, 2013. Mac?s professionalism and courtesy will keep me coming back to Orange County BMW for service as well as my next BMW. In a time where mediocrity is the rule, Mac is the exception. You are fortunate to have him as a service advisor. Have a good day and God Bless. Sincerely, Stephen A. Baldino

Very professional

by from Cranford, NJ |

Bought a 535 xiT there, traded my old X5 in. Great service, very professional and good deal. Will recommend this BMW dealer any time.