Landmark Motors

13815 NE 24th St, Bellevue, WA 98005

Used 866-827-3475 Used866-827-3475

Franchise Quality at Independent Prices

In a class all of their "TOP NOTCH"

by from Kennewick Washington |

Our exploration for a new high end luxury car brought us to Land Mark Motors. I had researched on line and visited over forty used car dealers when I found Land Marks ad. We live in Tri-Cities WA and I can assure you that this dealership is top notch. The selection of vehicles is diverse. Their inventory is impeccable and selection is broad. We walked in with three color printed ads of cars we wanted to look at. With a warm smile and welcoming hand shake their staff came out into the pouring down rain. Mario was very helpful. I handed him the ads and he asked which one we wanted to look at first. We quickly picked the 2008 BMW 750i Sport. It was flawless.It had everything we wanted and then some. We drove the car and fell in love with it. The car was priced right so we made the purchase. We really enjoyed our experience, the staff is stellar and very friendly. The was no pressure what so ever whic is extremely refreshing after being at other dealers. I have been bragging and telling everyone at work about our experience at Land Mark. The beauty of the whole thing is there is nothing to say about the car we purchased as it speaks for itself. Everyone tthat has seen it had no idea of it's age because it looks just like it was driven off the show room floor. I have several co-workers looking to go investigate what I have told them now that they have seen and heard my story. I want to thank you all at Land Mark. On a side not my wife confiscated the car from me as she loves it so much. I told her that is fine because the car has friend. :)

Well worth my time to write this review.

by from Woodinville, WA |

I had a great experience at Landmark. My girlfriend and I bought a 2004 Range Rover. Our salesman was Mario. The whole process was very easy. No pushy salesman, no extras trying to be added on. We got a great car and loan. The whole process took less than an hour. Good enough to come write a review. I have had some terrible experiences with dealers. We had visited 3 other dealers that day before finding Landmark. I would absolutely go back to Landmark motors for my next car.

My new BMW Z4

by from Redmond, WA |

Thanks Mark for all your help buying my new 2011 BMW Z4. The car is as pristine as you described. It was an absolute pleasure working with you and Landmark Motors,

2009 Dodge Journey from Landmark Motors!

by from Lake Stevens, WA |

We love our new/used Dodge Journey that we purchased at Landmark Motors in Bellevue. We left completely satisfied with the service we received from Mark Mayo & Landmark Motors! Thank YOU!!

Rick Burrell was great!

by from Mapple Valley, WA |

Rick was fantastic and such a help. I really was impressed to make the car right. I highly recommend Rick and Landmark Motors.

Mario Goncalves is the BEST! :-)

by from Kirkland, WA |

Very professional and at the same time super friendly. The whole experience was a blast. Thank you Mario! Also for the pen!

Out of State Purchase! Thanks Landmark!

by from Grass Valley, CA |

Mark Mayo & Landmark Motors took care of me 100% When I came across the 2008 Toyota Tundra on Landmark Motors web site I just had to have it. It's exactly what I was looking for. I did not know how it would go, as I live out of state. It was as seamless as if I were buying it right at the dealership. Strait forward and professional! 100% satisfied with the truck and Landmark!

Mark Mayo was Awesome!

by from Seattle, WA |

Mark Mayo was great. I came into Landmark Motors hoping to by a car. They worked with me and my "Challenged" credit. They got it done! I drove away in my new car very pleased. Thank you Mark Mayo and Landmark!

Landmark Motors was Great!

by from Seattle, WA |

Mark was easy to work with and knowledgeable. I enjoyed my experience with Mark and Landmark Motors, Inc. in Bellevue.

Rick Burrell

by from Ketchikan, AK |

Very helpful, Very professional! We love the new vehicle we bought from Rick and Landmark Motors, Inc.!