Oak Lawn Mazda

Service 877-464-6017

We'll make it happen!

Easy Car Buying Experience

by from Skokie, IL |

Bryan Levine was a great sales rep to work with. He was super helpful and very knowledgeable about the different cars. He helped me choose what fit my needs and budget. He also noticed when I was getting tired of the whole process (show me dealership that doesn't take forever) and got me a cup of coffee and walked around with me while we waited on paperwork. Great experience and I love my new car.

by from Champaign IL |

I worked with Marcus Lozano when I bought my car from Oak Lawn Mazda. He was so kind and helpful and we had an excellent experience. Marcus called to confirm our meeting, answered all my calls and emails immediately, and answered all of our questions thoroughly and professionally. He was very knowledgeable and helpful and not pushy at all. I never felt pressured or uncomfortable. Overall it was a great car-buying experience.

I got myself a Mazda 6 and I'm very happy.

by from Oak lawn Il |

I have been to many dealers in the past but this one was actually pretty good all the way around. I was happy wi the service that My sales guy Mario Mankoski provided and I'm happy with my new Mazda 6. I would purchase again from them in the future. He really knows his stuff.

What a buying a car should be

by from Chicago, IL |

Great customer service. As a new car buyer, I felt at ease and comfortable. Marcus Lozano, is easily one of the best people to work with. Places no pressure and creates a comfortable environment. Glad to have had the opportunity to buy a car from. Would definitely recommend Oak Lawn Mazda for anyone looking for a new car. They really make the customer feel welcomed.

GREAT SERVICE-GREAT VEHICLE

by from OAK LAWN, IL |

I'VE BEEN TO MANY DIFFERENT DEALERSHIPS BEFORE I ENDED UP AT OAK LAWN MAZDA. UNLIKE ALL OF THE OTHER DEALERSHIPS THIS PLACE HAD MULTIPLE VEHICLES THAT I REALLY LIKED. IT WAS REALLY HARD FOR ME TO CHOOSE WHICH ONE TAKE HOME WITH ME. I WAS ORIGINALLY GOING TO PURCHASED A PRE-OWNED MAZDA BUT MARIO INTRODUCED ME TO A BRAND NEW ONE AND IT JUST MADE MORE SENSE. MARIO M. HELPED ME NARROW MY OPTIONS DOWN AND I AM NOW THE PROUD OWNER OF A BRAND NEW CX-5 WITH SO MANY GREAT FEATURES. I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER! I APPRECIATE ALL OF YOUR HELP MARIO.

Great Deal, Easy to Buy

by from Chicago, IL |

Oak Lawn Mazda gave me a great deal on a new Mazda and made the entire experience easy. I would definitely recommend, just ask for Marcus.

Friendly and customer first mentality

by from Worth, IL |

I had the pleasure of working with Mario and Jason. Excellent customer service. I went in with a price in mind and they made it work. Never felt forced and hurried to make a decision. I noticed there was a small paint chip about 3 days later after purchasing the vehicle and they took care of it at no charge!! Would recommend to anyone.

by from Chicago, IL |

Oak Lawn Mazda made the often overwhelming task of buying a new car super easy. We were lucky to work with Marcus Lozano and Bryan Levine and both made us feel comfortable and very excited about what Mazda has to offer. We have been very happy with the purchase and love that we chose to do it through Oak Lawn Mazda. Marcus followed up a few days after our purchase as well to see how things were going, which was very appreciated. We love our new car :)

by from Chicago, IL |

Marcus Lozano was wonderful to work with and made buying our new 2016 CX5 an easy process. We weren't sure which car/dealer we would be buying from, but Bryan Levine and Marcus Lozano made our choice easy, and we are so happy we chose Mazda. We definitely recommend Oak Lawn Mazda to anyone looking to buy a new car!

by from Dyer, IN |

I purchased a 2016 CX5 from Oak Lawn Mazda last weekend. I live in NW Indiana but the drive to Oak Lawn was worth it. Marcus Lozano was my sales rep and did a great job describing the car and features and answering all my questions. I knew nothing about Mazda's but Marcus has a great knowledge of the brand that he shared with me which helped me make my decision. My experience with everyone at Oak Lawn Mazda was great and I HIGHLY recommend Marcus as a sales person!!

Outstanding Service

by from Berwyn |

Outstanding service from everyone there especially Roger my salesperson. Being a first time buyer it wasn't bad at all or as others picture it. Seems like your dealing with family, and they do actually care for ur needs. Not the typical sales person. They helped me out get into the car I really wanted. The process was very easy and I love my new car. Please check them out and ask for Roger as he is very helpful.