Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala

1602 SW College Rd, Ocala, FL 34471

New 888-813-5619
Used 888-822-5942
Service 888-898-0805

Where problems are solved and promises are kept.

Hyundai Sonata Limited 2.0

by from Summerfield, Florida |

We only went to Jenkins Hyundai in Ocala Florida to test drive a 2015 Sonata. I had a 2013 Kia Optima that I loved but did not have all the new features the Sonata has now. After a very informative test drive and the right pricing from them, we traded in the Kia and got the Sonata. The Ultimate package and the Tech packages are a must all you have to do is steer. Was also very impressed with the promptness of the service department. The dealership has had several employees call us and check back to see if we have any questions or concerns.

Horrible repair shop experience!!

by from Leesburg, FL |

We went to drop off the car the night before for repairs, and use the key drop. Well, you usually find working pens in a key drop to complete the envelope, right? Here at Leesburg Jenkins Hyundai, they provide you with a broken shell of a pen and a cigarette butt to fill out the paperwork. Things only got worse as we got a pen from our car and went to the outside desk to fill out the paperwork. It REEKED of cigarette butts!! Though there was a place to extinguish and throw away cigarettes about 10' away, there was about 5 or 6 cigarette butts, as well as some fast-food trash, shoved in various corners of the desk. After getting through that, we were on our way. We called later the next morning, and they did repairs and some recall work, which was fine. Then, they tried to upsell us $300+ of "enzyme treatments" and things we "absolutely needed" in a two-yr-old, 29K mile Hyundai. It seems horrible that Hyundai makes cars that "absolutely need" such expensive and esoteric treatments after less than two years and less than 30K miles - why don't they put that in the service manual? Well, that afternoon we went back to pick up the car, and we literally stood inside for 20 MINUTES while the service tech about to check us out stopped and talked to a fellow co-worker about things like how the Mets were doing this year, a guy he knew in high school, etc. This conversation, of course, had to take precedence to checking out a customer and getting them on their way. The repair was fine, but the customer service in the repair area is BEYOND HORRENDOUS and if this place had even semi-competent management, they would be in the service area kicking some employee butt. But, they aren't. Oh, did I mention that over near the outside desk, in the tray for the paper mats they use, is a razor blade, just sitting on top of the tray? I guess that's for your children to grab and play with while you are back in your car looking for a pen to complete your key-drop paperwork and trying not to get lung cancer from using their desk. This dealership will NEVER get another dime from us, whether from a vehicle purchase or repairs!!

Santa fe purchase

by from Oxford fl |

Excellent price and purchase process from beginning to end.

Purchasing a vehicle from Jenkins Hyundai, Ocala,

by from Citrus Springs, FL |

We purchased a 2012 Hyundai Tucson at Jenkins Hyundai and always returned there for any service we needed. Now we've traded that vehicle in and got a 2015 Hyundai Tucson, also at Jenkins. Everyone is always friendly, courteous, and helpful, especially our salesman, Cori Gaither. He was patient with all of our questions and our whole buying experience was very pleasant. He is a definite asset to Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala, FL. In fact, the entire staff we were associated with were all exceptional, We would, and have, recommended Jenkins Hyundai to our friends.

Leasing a new Sonata

by from The Villages |

Great experience, thanks to Ian and Daniel. Will be returning as a customer in 48 months!

santa fe 2010

by from summerfield florida |

aaron my service rep was great the wait time was less than and hour and I had a sales rep show me the 2015 Hyundai models

Wayne Hawkins

by from Ontario, Canada |

Visiting owner. Heard an unusual noise in the engine of my new Touson - purchased June 2014). Service advisor (Pete) informed me I needed a new engine. Pete worked with Hyundai Canada to get a new engine (re manufactured). Pete did a great job keeping me informed throughout the 6 weeks my vehicle was in service. Thanks Pete

2011 Hyundai Accent

by from Ocala, Fl |

Took car in for service and all went well. The service area was clean and I was treated very courteously.

Highly recommend Carolyn Davis at Jenkins Hyundai

by from Ocala, FL |

I purchased a car from this dealership due to the customer service that I received from Carolyn Davis. Mrs. Davis was forthright, honest and made me feel that my best interests were her concern, not just the sale of a vehicle. Mrs. Davis always returned my calls or text messages and got me the answers that I needed to my questions. Mrs. Davis is a professional in the true sense of the word/ Again, because of her professionalism, I bought the car from Jenkins Hyundai. I highly recommend that others seek out Mrs. Davis when looking to purchase a vehicle!

Service

by from Florida |

Excellent reception from the service porter thru general management! Service writer was very receptive to my concerns.

owner

by from ocala |

I was taken care of within 30-40 minutes. Fast service. Went in for service on my 2012 Tuscon.