Capital Volkswagen

Service 877-298-3059

The Better Way to Buy

2015 Volvo XC60 T5 E-Drive

by from Tallahassee, FL |

I walked into the dealership to purchase a used 2006 Volvo V70 and I left with a 2015 Volvo XC60! It was not at all a case of "bait and switch" like I've had done to me at other dealerships. Instead, it was a case of Michael Felton seeing the look in my eyes when I passed by the XC60 on the showroom floor and him simply asking me if I wanted to sit in it. The car sold itself and he sold me on the dealership! Michael was able to get me a deal on the XC60 that was better than the deal my car-buying service said they would be able to secure! I've purchased 14 cars in my life and I've never seen that happen! He also never pressured me into anything and I really felt that I was being listened to and that he was as interested in finding me the perfect car as I was in having it found. I traded in a 2013 Subaru Outback and I feel that what they offered me for my trade was more than fair. I really can't thank him and the other staff members who worked with me (Kevin Rebholz & Keith Welch) enough! Thank you all so much for making #14 the best car buying experience ever!

Volvo S60

by from Tallahassee, Fl |

Michael Felton was the client advisor who facilitated the purchased my new 2014 Volvo S60. He was very professional as well as friendly. He was knowledgeable about the vehicle and patient while answering all my questions. I appreciate his assistance, would highly recommend him and most certainly seek him out the next time I'm looking to purchase a new vehicle.

Friendly, knowledgeable, and had the perfect car.

by from Tallahasee, FL |

I highly recommend Michael Ludes at Capital VW. He was the best car salesman we've ever worked with--no pressure, very knowledgeable about VW, straight-forward. It was a pleasure. We had just stopped in to check out what was available, with plenty of time before we really needed to purchase a new car (we have our first baby on the way), and even though we let him know we weren't likely to buy that day, Michael was still happy to spend as much time with us as we needed and show us all the hidden features of the Tiguan and Jetta, with a particular eye on what new parents-to-be would need to know. (Such as safety, storage, and how to convert the Tiguan's front seat into a convenient diaper-changing table--who knew?) Long story short, after we'd looked at several and driven a few, he came out with a TDI Jetta SportsWagen--so new it was still partially wrapped in the shipping material. Turns out, it was the perfect car, we quickly came to an agreement on a fair price, and done.

2013 Volkswagen Jetta TDI manual

by from Tallahassee, FL |

My truck died on me and I needed a car. I figured out the range that I could spend, and I went out to seek what I was looking for. I knew what I wanted, a Passat TDI manual. After work a few days after losing my truck, I wanted to go for a test drive to see if that was the car that was really for me. When I got there I was greeted before I had even got half way to the door. My sales rep was Michael Felton. I explained to him that I was looking for a Jetta TDI manual, but that I would like to try out the Passat as well. He wasn't sure whether they had a manual in either, but "come on inside and let's see". The first car we got in was a fantastic ride. Surprisingly spacious, fuel-efficient, and fun. The second car had the same type of ride, but it just didn't feel the same...I was hooked on that first car!! It turns out that I preferred the Jetta TDI over the Passat TDI., but now I had to see if I could afford it. THIS WAS MY FIRST TIME BUYING A CAR...I have owned a few cars, but those were co-signed by my parents. This was MY car. When I found out that this vehicle was in my price range I was ecstatic, but I was very nervous about the experience. Michael made this experience a breeze. I had to go around the corner to the Mercedes/Porsche dealership to take care of my financing, but I got the joy of being taken care of by Mandy. Mandy put the icing on the cake for my buying experience. I would like to thank both Michael and Mandy and the rest of the Capital Eurocar team for making my experience a fantastic one. You can bet that I will be recommending these people!!

2013 Volkswagen Jetta TDI Manual

NO PRESSURE and AWESOME SALESMAN - MICHAEL FELTON

by from Tallahassee, FL |

I was in the market for a used pick-up for my adult son who was coming to visit at Thanksgiving with he wife and kids. I located a car on Cars.Com at Capital VW, Tallahassee, FL Drove over and was met by Michael Felton. He let me look at three pickups and I was the one that declined a test drive because I wanted my son to be here. The day after Thanksgiving my son and I went back and Michael went with us on a test drive. We went over the history of the truck (Honda Ridgeline) and agreed on the price. Informed him that the Ridgeline would be tagged and registered in Georgia - no problem was his answer. While the paperwork was being filled out Michael had the truck washed and cleaned inside and out plus a full tank of ask. They had a comfortable place for us to wait and everyone was very polite. I highly recommend Capital VW and especially Michael. I suggest you ask for him by name.

Michael Felton is the best!

by from Tallahassee, FL |

Michael & Adam are the best! I was determined I was not going to but my car here in Tallahassee due tithe market. I actually had a car on hold in South Florida & called Michael the night before I was driving down to pick it up. Michael said "I am not going to let you drive to South Florida." He made promise on his word. I absolutely loathe the car buying experience however after recently totaling my Honda, I was left with no choice. Michael made it so easy & painless. I would absolutely recommend Michael, Adam & Capital City Euro Cars to any & all of my friends & anyone looking to but a vehicle. Thank you to everyone who was involved in my car buying experience!

Awesome Experience

by from Tallahassee, Florida |

I walked in the dealership and was on the fence about getting a truck but Al Scott made it really easy for me to decide to buy one. He made the whole process easy and really looked out for me. I would recommend you deal with him if you go to buy a vehicle at Capital Eurocars!

Purchase Review

by from Tallahassee,Florida |

I was in the market for a mid size forIegn SUV crossover. I visited Capital Volkswagen on line and I was impressed with the information that I received concerning one of the models by the site. I called the dealership and was equally impressed with Mr. M Ludes who guided me through the different models. I arrived at the dealership the next day and I was shown a vehicle that best suite my needs. From the test drive to the reviews and the overall discussion and experience, I was very impressed and ended up making the purchase. Mr. Ludes was very instumental in making this a pleasent experience.

Ron Carter you ROCK!!!!

by from Tallahaseee, FL |

Ronald Carter did an Excellent job!!!!! He has been trying for over a year to get me into a new car. I didn't have faith that he could get me into a better car, but he finally proved when wrong once I gave him the chance. I kept putting him off, and he stayed persistent in following up with me. It finally paid off, and now I have a new VW Passat. Thanks Ron for having confidence that you would get me in a new car when I didn't have it!!!!!! You are the best. Capital Eurocars you guys rock