8130 E Skelly Dr, Tulsa, OK 74129

New 877-289-0378
Used 888-230-4281
Service 888-611-3009

Will never buy anywhere else! Great experience.

by from Bartlesville, Oklahoma |

Bought my new car at Jim Glover Chevrolet. First time buying from them. It was a great experience. Bryan Nolen went above and beyond to make sure I was comfortable with the car and my decisions. I would definately recommend buying here and will continue to buy here. Thanks Bryan!

Unsatisfied

by from Sand Springs |

You have to stay on top of everything. I've had a few problems with no help from service. Seems like if not black or white they can't figure the problem out.

Great deal and purchase experience

by from Sand Springs, OK |

Outstanding purchase experience! The team at Jim Glover went out of their way to get us a great deal on exactly what we were looking for in a 2015 Suburban. Highly recommend John Hangaberger, he was very patient and had excellent communication making the process painless.

buying a new car

by from Tahlequah, OK |

Trevor was awesome, his boss Cass was very helpful. The whole experience was very good .

by from Tulsa, Oklahoma |

I have a brother and brother in law in the car business. I've bought a lot of vehicles over the years, Jim Glover is the best and the best service after the sale. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

Chevy Spark Repair

by from Ramona, Oklahoma |

I was having problem with rear hatch latch getting stuck and couldn't open it. I was repaired to my satisfaction.

horrible service

by from tulsa, ok |

Customer service was absurd, very self indulgent salesmen. New car manager really needs to get off his high horse and learn some customer service skills. No concern for the buyer at all.

Danny Jones is the Best Service Advisor!

by from Tulsa, Ok |

Danny Jones always goes the extra mile with professionalism compassion and integrity...He's the reason I will only buy a Chevrolet..

Our 3500hd

by from Tulsa, Ok |

I went into the Jim Glovers Website asked about a truck with in an hour Simon Lun had send me an email saying he was at our services. We then came into the dealer ship & again Simon Lun helped us by looking everywhere for a 2500hd, he went beyond any other sales representative has ever gone for us. After speaking to him & finding out more about what we needed the truck Simon found us the most beautiful 3500hd which we fell in love with automatically. The process was excellent, Simon Lun took care of everything & even helped us with some other sale representatives to move everything from one truck to another. Simon got us the lowest rate of interest. We will be coming back again for any other vehicle we purchase this has became our favor dealship & Simon Lun will be the guy to go to. We have recommended Jim Glovers to our friends & family & anyone we know & of course to ask for Simon Lun, he is so dedicated at his job & he shows it by the way he first greets you. He cares for you & your family & makes sure you leave happy. Thank you Simon Lun.

exceeded my expectations

by from Tulsa Oklahoma |

My salesman Shelton Hines was amazing he would call to follow up on how everything was doing. He was courteous and respectful work hard to find what I wanted. He exceeded my expectations m made my wife happy. He truly exceptional. Shelton Hines is the reason I chose Jim Glover and will only go there for a vehicle. Jim Glover has the most courteous,respectful,amazing salesperson by the name Shelton this was the easiest and smooth purchase I have ever done.

Amazing salesman wonderful experience

by from Tulsa Oklahoma |

This was my first time buying a car the greeters were great. My salesman name was SHELTON HINES he was so amazing and courteous,and respectful. He made my family and I feel important. He took the time to find the right car at the right price. Shelton is a wonderful salesman he really tries hard to make the customer happy and pleased. Jim Glover has one of the best employees because of Shelton Hines I will recommend Jim Glover to all my family and friends. Thank you Shelton for going over and above and doing a outstanding job.