Jim Glover Chevrolet

8130 E Skelly Dr, Tulsa, OK 74129

New 877-289-0378
Used 888-230-4281
Service 888-611-3009

Will never buy anywhere else! Great experience.

by from Bartlesville, Oklahoma |

Bought my new car at Jim Glover Chevrolet. First time buying from them. It was a great experience. Bryan Nolen went above and beyond to make sure I was comfortable with the car and my decisions. I would definately recommend buying here and will continue to buy here. Thanks Bryan!

AWESOM!!

by from Welling, ok |

dealing with Nathan and Tony was awesome they help me in everyway the could to get me in a vehicle. I need a car bad my was on it last leg I didn't want to get another car because, mine was paid for but, it keep breaking down I just had to get a car. I went on line filled get approval form they contacted me and I was on my way.Monday morning I didn't know what I was going to do Monday evening I drove away from Jim Glover Chevrolet with everything I asked for an SUV, low mileage, 3yr old. when Nathan told I could throw a basketball for my TTT I thought there was no way this 59yr old woman could make a basketball. BUT I MADE! and they paid for my tag. Jim Glovers Team made my car buying experience great.

misrepresente a vehicle

by from tulsa,ok |

listed a car on cars.com for one price and said to call for a 500 dollar discount when I called the discount was not valid on that vehicle and the actual price was 500 dollars more than the listed price.

All around great experience

by from Chewey, OK |

We recently purchased our 3rd new car from Jim Glover. As we have came to expect from them, we had a great experience. Jonathan Jennings & Bruce Gramm, our salesmen were wonderful. We left happy & confident that we got the best deal. They saw to our every comfort as well our 11 & 10 year olds who were with us. Couldn't be happier & will continue to shop with Jim Glover for every car we need. Thanks guys!

Amazing Service

by from Fairview, PA |

What a great place...I was returning home to Pennsylvania after my dad's funeral...stopped to fill up well after midnight when my dad's car started having transmission problems!! After a harrowing night (I was traveling alone) I did have some trepidation - had been away from home for a month caring for my dad in Lubbock - and now had to find a decent place to get this MAJOR repair work done! Bryan Nolen was so kind and helpful - even after the transmission was done; he heard an engine noise and had me wait for a very brief time while the car was checked out again! The atmosphere at this dealership is so professional and the service outstanding...I made it home to PA without further incident...extremely grateful!

No Customer Loyalty

by from Tulsa oklahoma |

I went in to trade my dream vehicle in that I bought 3 months ago. It killed me to do it but I had because my son broke his back about a month ago and he is unable to ride in the Camaro because it's too rough and bumpy and causes him great pain. I have put less than 6000 miles on the car and I came to JGC to see if they could help me out. They had a great vehicle that we wanted and my saleman Mr.Hines was impeccable but the finance dept. we're unwilling to work with me on my trade. I am in a pickle and I understand the trade in would be a little upside down but they were unwilling to work with me on trade in value. The finance dept. has no lost JGC a customer for lifeZ and for the record Dad Didn't Do it this time at all.

Great and quick service

by from lawton okla |

Great and quick service.Salesman was polite and courteous. Answered all my questions.

First New Car

by from Tulsa, OK |

I had a positive experience with Jim Glover dealership. It was stress-free and quick and easy. My husband and I are newlyweds and we were shopping for our first new car together. We got a brand new 2014 Sonic at a discounted price and we have enjoyed having this car. Bradley Terry was the main salesperson who helped us make our purchase. He is available and does a good job at checking in with customers after they've made their purchase.

Great service -nice, clean facility.

by from Tulsa, Oklahoma |

I purchased a used Chevrolet Equinox and had a great car buying experience with my salesman Lornell Hines. Will definite go back to Jim Glover for my next car purchase.

excellent overall

by from Tulsa Okla |

I had the best sales person that helped me and both sons get a car. I was one of the best experience I ever had. He treated me with respect and was very informative.

great place

by from Tulsa, ok |

I was looking for a car to buy so I went here and Justin Carr got me into a nice impala with in 4 days this guy is Great I'll definitely will be back to him in the future to buy from home again