8130 E Skelly Dr, Tulsa, OK 74129

New 877-289-0378
Used 888-437-2444
Service 888-611-3009

Will never buy anywhere else! Great experience.

by from Bartlesville, Oklahoma |

Bought my new car at Jim Glover Chevrolet. First time buying from them. It was a great experience. Bryan Nolen went above and beyond to make sure I was comfortable with the car and my decisions. I would definately recommend buying here and will continue to buy here. Thanks Bryan!

Love my Equinox and appreciate the Svc Dept!

by from Tulsa, OK |

I purchased my 2012 Equinox from Jim Glover - Dec11 -- have been getting my oil changes/tire rotations performed by the Jim Glover service department! Just have to say -- I appreciate the service -- my most recent oil change was fast! Thanks Danny!

Great service, great staff great experience

by from Tulsa ok |

Great staff, great service, great experience every time. Very pleased each time I have been in.

best service department ever!

by from cleveland, ok |

Kevin Thames of your service department has made our whole car ownership so much more fun and convenient than we could have imagined!! the staff is ever awesome!!

satisfied

by from Tulsa, ok |

First of all I called a head to see if an appointment was needed and it wasn't, however the person did inform me on how the service dept. operated and when the best time to bring my car in would be if I did not want a long wait and that was most helpful because I did just as they had said and true enough my wait was not long at all. The service attendant met me as I drove up to the entrance, I explained that I had a discount for the service needed and there wasn't any problem with that and the service was performed in a very timely manner and I was off and on my way.

satisfied

by from Tulsa, ok |

Great service

by from Tulsa, OK |

I always get good service for both my vehicles. I appreciate the professionalism that Mike displays in taking care of me. I love the wholesome atmosphere of the facilities.

by from Seneca, SC |

I would recommend this dealership and the salesman, Clint Schrick, that I worked with to anyone looking to buy a Chevrolet. I found the entire process to be professional and very personable. I will definitely be a returning customer!

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Bartlesville, OK |

Ryan McCauley did a great job of working with me and getting me a solid deal on my 2014 Camaro. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. The refreshment area was really great too. I would recommend Jim Glover Chevrolet to everyone I know. Thank you for the positive car buying experience.

Service

by from Tulsa, OK |

Friendly service(DeMario), loaner car is helpful. Matching coupons for services are appreciated. Sadly, the cost to repair problem was double the price I was quoted at a different quality, service center.

Great place to buy a vehicle !!!

by from Checotah ok |

Everyone at Jim Glover Chevrolet was truely great. I had resigned myself to never buy a Chevrolet again after the experience I had with lake country in Muskogee but thanks to the folks at Jim glover Chevrolet I am a fan again.. We'll done guys!!!