Jim Glover Chevrolet

8130 E Skelly Dr, Tulsa, OK 74129

New 877-289-0378
Used 888-437-2444
Service 888-611-3009

Will never buy anywhere else! Great experience.

by from Bartlesville, Oklahoma |

Bought my new car at Jim Glover Chevrolet. First time buying from them. It was a great experience. Bryan Nolen went above and beyond to make sure I was comfortable with the car and my decisions. I would definately recommend buying here and will continue to buy here. Thanks Bryan!

New Truck

by from Poteau |

2nd truck that we have purchased and would recommend them to anyone.

New truck

by from Mounds, ok |

Very friendly, loved the BBQ! We were looking for a used vehicle but bought a new truck instead. I was trying to keep my payments about the same as what I was already paying so I was looking for a used truck. The dealer showed me that I could drive a new truck at the same price. I'm so hPpy that he showed me both options.

Pleasant afternoon shopping

by from Sand Springs, Ok |

I had a very pleasant experience with my time spent at the dealership. Everyone was smiling and polite. They were very willing to help. They made me feel at home while waiting for my husband to return with our trade in car. Left very satisfied with our purchase. It has been running wonderfully for me.

NEWIMPALA

by from Tulsa, Ok |

Overall the buying experience was good, feels like a large dealership with high volume of sales/service. You are almost shuffled along a process with others, almost like a "get in line and wait" feel. There are long "waits" in between each step of the process. The one thing that stands out the most though (and why I returned to purchase my second car here) is that they really want to make sure you get the vehicle that you want. There is no pressure to sell what they need to sell feel. They are really good trying to know about what you want and what you need and finding the car that fits both.

Silverado 2500

by from Grove, OK |

Very pleasant buying experience. No pressure. Accessories department did an excellent job.

Love my Equinox and appreciate the Svc Dept!

by from Tulsa, OK |

I purchased my 2012 Equinox from Jim Glover - Dec11 -- have been getting my oil changes/tire rotations performed by the Jim Glover service department! Just have to say -- I appreciate the service -- my most recent oil change was fast! Thanks Danny!

Great service, great staff great experience

by from Tulsa ok |

Great staff, great service, great experience every time. Very pleased each time I have been in.

best service department ever!

by from cleveland, ok |

Kevin Thames of your service department has made our whole car ownership so much more fun and convenient than we could have imagined!! the staff is ever awesome!!

satisfied

by from Tulsa, ok |

First of all I called a head to see if an appointment was needed and it wasn't, however the person did inform me on how the service dept. operated and when the best time to bring my car in would be if I did not want a long wait and that was most helpful because I did just as they had said and true enough my wait was not long at all. The service attendant met me as I drove up to the entrance, I explained that I had a discount for the service needed and there wasn't any problem with that and the service was performed in a very timely manner and I was off and on my way.

satisfied