Mercedes-Benz of Danbury

Service 877-634-2290 Service 877-634-2290

Now Part of the Curry Family of Dealerships

Such a wonderful experience

by from Danbury, CT |

Good evening, Where should I start for I have worked in the customer service field for many years. As both a consumer and a employer I have experienced both aspects of customer service. It is my experience that great service should always be given the same acknowledgment as poor customer service. Which leads me to one of the best customer service experiences I have witnessed in quite some time. I recently brought my car in for service at Mercedes Benz of Danbury. After a unfortunate incident I decided it was best to look to trade in my car. My sales specialist Hamlet Guridy was detailed, professional, and a true pleasure to deal with. I would admit, I had many questions for him nevertheless each was answered with great patience, detail, and knowledge. I consistently emailed him about possible options in car models and price ranges. For to me when your signature binds you to years of financial debt. Each person should do their due diligence to assure the price is right for them. Through Hamlets expertise and excellent customer service I was able to find the right choice for me. My whole sales experience was only lifted by the overall sale experience. The finance manager Morgan found the best option for me financially. The concierge specialist William Mantz explained the car from front to back with such professionalism. Now I know what you might say "it's their job", but honestly. Excellent customer service is not always found in every establishment. In short allow me the opportunity to give homage for the experience and those who made it a unforgettable. Thank you for treating me like royalty. It's only experiences like these which show why Benz is at the top of its class.

The Best

by from Connecticut |

My husband and I recently purchased an automobile from Mercedes Benz of Danbury and it was a wonderful experience! We had the pleasure of meeting and/or working with Nick, Anna, Morgan, Steve, Gene and Jose. Everyone was super friendly and helpful. Also, our car is beautiful and a joy to drive!

Great Experience

by from NF, CT |

Just leased a 250 GLA, great Experience dealing with these great people from MB of Danbury!! Five Stars to Joe Cecere, Morgan at finance and Stephen capris. Thank you so much guys !!!

Great team to work with...

by from Newtown, CT |

Joseph Cecere, Morgan Gerow and Stephen Caprio were all professional and knew their stuff. They were all friendly and a pleasure to work with during my buying process.

Wonderful Experience in leasing the new 2016 C300

by from Newtown, CT |

From my first unannounced visit to the dealership and working with jim Burns through the actual purchase/leasing, it was a pleasant and informative experience. Coming from a 5-series BMW which i thoroughly enjoyed driving to a Mercedes was a big step and i am pleased with my decision. I also worked with Morgan Gerow to go over the leasing specifics and he was very knowledgeable and accommodating as well as Steve Caprio who painstakingly reviewed all of the details of my new driving experience. I was never rushed and they were patient and thorough in answering all of our questions. Thank you to all! It was a stress-free experience and i would highly recommend Jim to all new car buyers. Linda Eckhardt

Great overall experience

by from Gaylordsville, CT |

Went in to service my 2012 Mercedes and decided to buy a newer one. Guy Brown was great and made the experience easy. Delivery was flawless. Car was ready and in perfect condition. Steve Caprio went over all the delivery options and gave me a lesson on all the newer systems on the car that I wasnt already familiar with. Great job by all. I rated the repair facility based on prior experiences with these guys.

Great experience!!!

by from Danbury, Ct. |

Great buying experience. Met all of our needs and concerns with no pressure. Maria did an amazing job takng us through all of our new vehicle's features.

Professional and accomodating

by from Danbury, CT |

I brought my C300 in for service the day before my annual Christmas drive to Detroit. I wandered into the showroom and started chatting with Nick Camastro about the 2016 E-class sedans. He suggested I take a look at the E400 Coupe and brought one around straight off the truck. Before I knew it I was in love with the car and arranging to lease it - no hard sell, no hassle. Nick and Morgan were able to have the car ready early the next day for my trip, and Steve Caprio got me all set up with the mbrace services. This really made my holiday - thanks guys!

Great Dealership

by from Wilton, CT |

Having dealt with different dealerships over the last 10 years, the Danbury Mercedes dealership provides the most consistent and reliable set of services that I've experienced. The service staff are excellent and the salespeople (e.g., Joe Cecere) have gone well above expectations.

Stellar Expereince!!!

by from Danbury, CT |

I absolutely love Mercedes of Danbury, CT. From the moment you step through the door you are treated like royalty. Barbara Livolsi-Conlin is accommodating and always greets with a warm smile. Nick Camastro takes the time to listen to his clients needs and makes it happen! This team, including Ernie Mormile, Morgan Gerow and Maria Contreras make it an award winning experience. That is why I am on my 6th Mercedes! Thank you.