Mercedes-Benz of Danbury

Service 877-634-2290

Someday is Today

Great Experience.

by from Rensselaer , NY |

Short and sweet :Jim Burns is second to none.Will buy again from MB of Danbury. Thank you to Robert Brechter for delivery and answered questions. VERY SATISFIED CUSTOMERS.

August 7, 2014

Thank you for sharing your satisfaction with us. We are very pleased to hear. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. If you ever need anything, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of our staff here at Mercedes-Benz of Danbury. We are here to help. -Danielle Troiano, Marketing Manager, dtroiano@mbofdanbury.com 203.778.6333

Outstanding service, , Customer friendly

by from West Haven Ct. |

Best car buying experience anyone could ask ,my sales rep (Jim Burns) was the best car sales guy I have ever dealt with( I'm 57 years old) no car salesman cliché's I mean none at all. I would highly recommend Mercedes-Benz of Danbury to anybody looking to buy a car new or pre-owned

June 17, 2014

Tim, thank you for your kind review. We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your experience at Mercedes-Benz of Danbury. Customer satisfaction is our number 1 priority. If you ever need anything please do not hesitate to ask. - Danielle Troiano, Marketing Manager, DTroiano@MBofDanbury.com

Great team to work with

by from Danbury, CT |

I had a great experience buying a used vehicle from these people. Robert Brechter the sales person assigned to me was exceptional. Its the best car buying experience i have ever had. Robert was patient and understanding as we were returning to the US after a long time abroad and had some specific requests.He never tried to sell their inventory. Only listened and offered suggestions. Other car sales people actively push their own agendas.These people do not. Extremely professional, courteous and helpful. I am definitely going back there. and will recommend this dealer to anyone. It also helps that the cars are so beautifully engineered and in such good condition...

April 25, 2014

Taimur, thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review. We take great pride in making our customers happy. Robert is an excellent salesperson and I'm glad you were able to experience his professionalism and dedication. We will always do our best to provide exceptional service. Thank you again for this review and if there is ever anything you need please do not hesitate to ask. Thanks, Danielle Troiano, Marketing Manager, 203-778-6333

bought a 2014 MB e-250 from this dealer

by from Kent,CT |

bought a new 2014 e-250 from Nicholas at this dealership. The process was the nicest easiest car buying experience I have ever had. Sales manager and salesman were top notch. I recommend them highly

April 1, 2014

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to write this and for your recommendation. Enjoy your E-Class! If you need anything, please do not hesitate to ask. Thanks, Danielle Troiano, Marketing Manager, 203-778-6333.

Exceptional Customer Service

by from Stamford, CT |

I recently purchased a used car from the Mercedes-Benz of Danbury dealership. Although we did not purchase a new Mercedes, we couldn't have been treated better or with the same high level of customer service that would have been extended to a new car purchaser. The car was in better condition than when I test drove it and they did whatever needed to be done to ensure the car was very clean and functional when I picked it up. Our thanks to the sales person, Robert, who extended himself with extreme professionalism. I look forward to working with him again and highly recommend him.

March 27, 2014

Hello Marilyn, thank you for all your kind words. We are so pleased to hear that you are satisfied. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. Whether you are coming in for New car sales, Pre-owned, Parts, or Service our goal is to completely delight you. Again, thank you for taking the time to write this review. Danielle Troiano, Marketing Manager, 203-778-6333.

A family of Mercedes drivers

by from Westport, CT |

We have been driving a Mercedes for many years. We are currently driving a c300 and love it! Mercedes of Danbury is an excellent dealership for the entire process..... Purchase to service. It is always convenient and a pleasure to work with. Joe Cecere has provided the most amazing guidance over many years and he keeps us coming back effortlessly making transitions as needed. We highly recommend Mercedes of Danbury to our friends and family. Our daughters also drive Mercedes bought from Joe. Always a positive experience.

March 26, 2014

Thank you so much Joan! We appreciate the feedback and are so happy to hear about your "Family of Mercedes drivers" that's fantastic! If you need anything please don't hesitate to reach out to either Joe or myself. Thanks again, Danielle Troiano Marketing Manager DTroiano@MBofDanbury.com

Excellent dealership!

by from Danbury, CT |

My husband and I just went through the process of purchasing a new Mercedes Benz vehicle. Avery Williams made our experience at Mercedes Benz of Danbury a great one! Avery was extremely helpful and friendly, a true pleasure to work with on choosing my first Mercedes! He is a true professional.

March 27, 2014

Hello Oana! Thank you for taking the time to write this review and a big welcome to you from everyone at Mercedes-Benz of Danbury. We look forward to meeting your every car buying need. If there is anything Avery or I can assist you with please do not hesitate to ask. Thanks, Danielle Troiano, Marketing Manager, 203-778-6333, DTroiano@MBofDanbury.com

Excellent Dealeship

by from New York, NY |

I purchased a vehicle from Mercedes Benz of Danbury a few weeks ago and they were nothing but professional! Jonathan Schesinger was awesome to work with. He made my first car-buying experience a great one. I would definitely recommend this dealership!

February 18, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to the write this positive review. We always appreciate the feedback. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your experience. I will be sure to pass on your kind words. If you need any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact myself, dtroiano@MBofDanbury.com or Jonathan. Thank you for your business.

Excellent Experience

by from Poughkeepsie, NY |

Wonderful salesperson - a consummate professional. Everything went smoothly from start to finish and we were given a fair price on our purchase.

January 21, 2014

Victor, thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience at Mercedes-Benz of Danbury. -Danielle Troiano, Marketing & Communications Manager, (203) 778-6333.

Very satisfied

by from Ramsey,NJ |

I called about a CL 550 I had seen advertised on cars.com and they couldn't be nicer spoke to my eventual salesperson Robert Brescher and he told me all about the car and said he would have it ready for my inspection the next morning. And it was! There it was outside the dealership waiting for a test drive when I arrived. The whole process was very easy, they handled the trade, gave me a fair price and had the car ready when they said. Robert has call me twice since purchase to see how I liked the car and to see if I had any problems. He even called me the other day to wish my family and me a happy thanksgiving. Thanks.

December 11, 2013

Thank you so much for your feedback, Kenny! I'm thrilled you are so happy with the service you received from Robert and Mercedes-Benz of Danbury. Please know we strive to deliver excellent customer service to all of our customers. As a result, your feedback is greatly appreciated! Thank you again Kenny and if you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me. Danielle Troiano, Marketing & Communications Manager, 203-778-6333 dtroiano@mercedesbenzofdanbury.com We look forward to keeping you happy for many years to come!