Mercedes-Benz of Lindon / smart center Lindon

New 866-422-9948 New 866-422-9948
Used 877-684-8289 Used 877-684-8289
Service 888-443-7884 Service 888-443-7884

Driven by You.

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE! PERFECT DEALERSHIP!

by from El Paso, TX |

The primary reason why I looked for a Mercedes Benz at the Lindon dealership was NOT because I found the perfect car but because I read reviews / testimonials in cars.com which reflected a 5-star rating so that I got curious and started an inquiry about an SL550 which I was strongly interested in. The chat feature on their website is a real kicker especially because consultants immediately take care of inquiries GREAT! The car was actually not exactly what I wanted and I made sales consultants aware of that and asked for support in regards to modifications (wood steering wheel, etc. I appreciated very much that I was taken seriously and that consultants wanted to solve that problem for me. The communication between sales consultants and me was perfect the best that I have experienced in a long time although most people do not really like to communicate via email. The whole process for me as the customer was very easy and comfortable I felt respected and cared for which is one of the main reasons that I will buy my next Mercedes at this dealership even though I live in El Paso, Texas!! I purchased the car UNSEEN and without test drive by the way! I want to express my sincere gratitude to Mr. Jesse Green who deserves a promotion (!!) for his professional handling of the sales process and especially Mr. Jeremy Wynkoop who made an irresistible offer to offset my disappointment in one regard and who won the deal with it!! My German mentality and passion for perfection make it difficult for others to really present me with some satisfaction and contentment but in this case I have to confess that the goal was met and I am impressed and positively surprised which does not happen very often! In my opinion (and I know about quality management as well MB of Lindon deserves a 5-star rating and the slogan: imply the Bestwould hit the nail on the head! The car was even delivered in perfect condition AND with a full gas tank! PERFECT!

December 11, 2012

Mercedes SL Enthusiast, We are blown away with your review! Thank you so much for choosing Mercedes-Benz of Lindon. We are so thrilled that we were able to provide you with such a wonderful experience and appreciate you taking the time to share it with others. Happy Holidays! -- Alicia [Customer Relations Manager]

2012 Range Rover Sport Autobiography

by from Roxborough Park, Colorado |

Our experience with Mercedes-Benz of Lindon was exceptional! The negotiations were professionally handled, the car was delivered in perfect condition and on time! Our sales person, Kurt Hoerner was an absolute pleasure to deal with! He was extremely responsive and very courteous!We have told numerous friends of our experience as well! On a final note, we licensed the vehicle on 12/28/15 and the Motor Vehicle employee who assisted us commented that the paperwork from the dealership was perfect...a rarity from both her experience and ours after licensing numerous vehicles over the years! Usually there are things missing that delay the licensing, but this was not the case! We would definitely use this dealership again!

January 17, 2016

Todd and Tracy, thank you for your review! I am very glad that we could provide you with a professional, efficient and courteous experience. We look forward to serving you again. Ray Gunn, General Manager.

AWAYS HAPPY!

by from Vineyard |

I've been having my GL serviced by Mercedes Benz of Lindon for four years and have always been very well taken care of. The buying process was easy, the facility is clean and bright, I love being able to grab breakfast and hop on one of their fast computers to work or take a loner car when I need to.

December 24, 2015

Amy, thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with an easy, convenient and helpful experience. Ray Gunn, General Manager.

Can't beat the service offered here

by from Riverton UT |

These guys in service are always doing everything the right way to make sure that my cars are taken care of and that I am provided with an exceptional service experience. I would never trust anyone else to take care of mine or my wife's cars.

December 17, 2015

Mike, thank you for your loyalty! We are proud to continually give you exceptional service and look forward to seeing you again. Ray Gunn, General Manager.

2009 Smart Car 40,000 mile maintenence

by from Clearfield, Utah |

I made an appointment for the needed maintenance and while there I was told I needed new tires! I was kind of expecting that so I told then to go ahead! Had to wait a while but with the comfortable chsirs, good coffee & snacks and free wifi I was just fine! Everyone is friend and very helpful!

November 14, 2015

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with an informative, helpful and friendly experience. Ray Gunn, General Manager.

Hello

by from Buffdale UT |

Was awesome as normal They do a great job to get me in And out always never keep me waiting

November 11, 2015

Steven, thank you for your review! I am very glad that we could always provide you with prompt, helpful service. We look forward to serving you again. Ray Gunn, General Manager.

Great job guys

by from Sandy, UT |

Excellent service, loved the buying experience and now I can say the service dept. is every bit as pleasurable after they purchase.

October 30, 2015

Steven, thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with excellent service in both your car buying experience and service visit. Ray Gunn, General Manager.

Love the dealership and the service dept.

by from salt lake city utah |

Appreciate the one on one with the service dept. and the attention they give to every detail.

October 24, 2015

Collette, thank you for your review. I am very glad that we could provide you with attentive and informative service visit. Ray Gunn, General Manager.

E350 Service

by from Pleasant Grove, Utah |

Satisfied and felt I was taken care of and told honest facts and repairs that needed to be done. Thanks

October 24, 2015

Gil, thank you for your review. I am very happy that we could provide you with informative and satisfactory service. Ray Gunn, General Manager.

MU REVIEW

by from SPRINGVILLE UTAH |

THEY WERE AWESOME IN GETTING ME A LOANER CAR AND TO HAVE BOTH VEHICLES THAT I SCHEDULED FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE DONE IN A TIMELY MANNER CLEAN A WAITING FOR ME TO PICK UP

October 6, 2015

Vickie, thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with an efficient and helpful visit. Ray Gunn, Genearl Manager.