Mercedes-Benz of Lindon / smart center Lindon

New 866-422-9948
Used 877-684-8289
Service 888-443-7884

Driven by You.

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE! PERFECT DEALERSHIP!

by from El Paso, TX |

The primary reason why I looked for a Mercedes Benz at the Lindon dealership was NOT because I found the perfect car but because I read reviews / testimonials in cars.com which reflected a 5-star rating so that I got curious and started an inquiry about an SL550 which I was strongly interested in. The chat feature on their website is a real kicker especially because consultants immediately take care of inquiries GREAT! The car was actually not exactly what I wanted and I made sales consultants aware of that and asked for support in regards to modifications (wood steering wheel, etc. I appreciated very much that I was taken seriously and that consultants wanted to solve that problem for me. The communication between sales consultants and me was perfect the best that I have experienced in a long time although most people do not really like to communicate via email. The whole process for me as the customer was very easy and comfortable I felt respected and cared for which is one of the main reasons that I will buy my next Mercedes at this dealership even though I live in El Paso, Texas!! I purchased the car UNSEEN and without test drive by the way! I want to express my sincere gratitude to Mr. Jesse Green who deserves a promotion (!!) for his professional handling of the sales process and especially Mr. Jeremy Wynkoop who made an irresistible offer to offset my disappointment in one regard and who won the deal with it!! My German mentality and passion for perfection make it difficult for others to really present me with some satisfaction and contentment but in this case I have to confess that the goal was met and I am impressed and positively surprised which does not happen very often! In my opinion (and I know about quality management as well MB of Lindon deserves a 5-star rating and the slogan: imply the Bestwould hit the nail on the head! The car was even delivered in perfect condition AND with a full gas tank! PERFECT!

December 10, 2012

Mercedes SL Enthusiast, We are blown away with your review! Thank you so much for choosing Mercedes-Benz of Lindon. We are so thrilled that we were able to provide you with such a wonderful experience and appreciate you taking the time to share it with others. Happy Holidays! -- Alicia [Customer Relations Manager]

Satisifed Customer

by from Lehi, Utah |

Special thanks to Chris Bergstrom, Service Advisor. He has been there a number of years, and has consistently offered the best and kindest service I could hope for.

April 14, 2014

John, thank you for your review! I am very happy that Chris could provide you with excellent service all these years. We will pass your thanks on to him. Let us know how we can continue to serve you. Ray Gunn, General Manager.

Smart service

by from Idaho Falls ID |

Everything was done exactly as expected

April 12, 2014

Jim, thank you for your review! We are glad that we could provide you with a pleasant service experience. Ray Gunn, General Manager.

Great Service

by from Provo UT |

The check engine light went on in our new CLA 250. Turned out it was probably just a software update issue. The service department was courteous, quick and helpful. Thanks.

April 5, 2014

Jack, thank you very much for your review! We are glad that we could provide you with a courteous, quick and helpful experience! Ray Gunn, General Manager.

Broker/ Owner

by from Heber City, Utah |

Brad was very tenacious and kept me well informed

April 6, 2014

Kyle, thank you for your review! We are glad that Brad could take good care of you. Let us know how we can serve you again! Ray Gunn, General Manager.

Over the top responsiveness, service and direct co

by from Belvedere, CA (now Park City) |

Jess Green offered a nearly instantaneous response to an Email inquiry I sent while on a flight from JFK to SFO. He was one of four dealers I contacted and his robust, clear and honest comunication won my business. Not only did Jess manage to quickly find the right vehicle and arrange for a lease-- days later, he was at the airport in SLC picking my wife and me up to take us to Lindon to pick up our new GL350. The entire process was painless and efficient-- hats off to Jess and his team at Mercedes-Benz of Lindon for providing First Class service. Our new friends will also inherit the service on our two other Mercedes after checking out the facilities and meeting their service team. If you are looking for a MBZ in the SLC area-- this is clearly the top choice of dealers.

January 2, 2013

M.H., Thank you so much for your review! We are thrilled that you had such a good experience with us. We'll see you at your next service! Happy New Year. -- Alicia [Customer Relations Manager]

Mercedes service

by from Lehi. Utah |

Just a little bit slow starting the service.

December 9, 2012

Jeanne Claybaugh, I'm sorry there was a delay in starting your service. Next time, make a mention to your service advisor. We are so glad you choose us here at Mercedes-Benz of Lindon. See you at your next service! -- Alicia [Customer Relations Manager]

Pricey, but worth it

by from Orem, UT |

I bought my smart car from these guys. They have been really helpful, even directing me on how to install an after market upgrade myself to save money. They are pricey, but that is expected from Mercedes and their work is top notch.

November 17, 2012

Cyborg, Your good review means to much to us! Thank you so much for choosing smart center Lindon. We appreciate your business. We'll see you at your next service! -- Alicia [Customer Relations Manager]

Good customer service, comfortable facilities

by from Salt Lake City, Ut |

Everyone was very nice. They explained my engine problem very clearly, and finished the work in good time. Thanks!

November 7, 2012

Talynne, Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make our facilities more comfortable for you. We hope the repairs proved to be completely satisfactory. Thank you for choosing Mercedes-Benz of Lindon. See you at your next visit! -- Alicia [Customer Relations Manager]

Helpful and friendly

by from Draper utah |

We wanted a dealership or service that we can have confidence with the work performed for us

October 31, 2012

Kathleen Barker, We hope that you can always have confidence in us here at Mercedes-Benz of Lindon. We appreciate your patronage! -- Alicia [Customer Relations Manager]

Thorough

by from American fork ut |

This MB dealership has been constant with their professional and personal care

October 19, 2012

R morales, We are so glad you have been pleased with our consistent service and care. We hope you will continue to bring your car to us for service. Thanks for choosing Mercedes-Benz of Lindon! --Alicia [Customer Relations Manager]