Langdale Honda Kia

Service 866-514-7318 Service 866-514-7318

A Name You Can Trust

AMAZING service

by from Norcross, GA |

I have now worked with Langdale Honda, and specifically Artis Kirkland, for the past 4 years. I am on my 2nd Odyssey and I could not be more pleased with the automobile and the customer service I receive from Artis & the Team at Langdale Honda. You cannot go wrong working with them.

Langdale Honda Kia responded to this review

January 26, 2015

Thank you for your business and look forward to helping you in the future!

Worst Experience with a vehicle I've ever had

by from Valdosta, GA |

Their service department is either negligent or downright dangerous due to the complications I've had since my visit to their service center. They are currently being reviewed by Kia Corporation after my experience.

Didn't see money

by from valdosta, Georgia |

I called taked to Corey he passed me over to some other young man. Then this young man says everything they said on the phone I had made a trip in for ways gone. I called 1 hr before. When I got there found that out he didn't act like he really wanted to sell me anything. I am sure there are enough car dealers in Valdosta that want my money.

I'm so thankful!

by from Valdosta, GA |

We were spoiled!!!! :) <3 After having a devastatingly disappointing experience at another dealership, we tried this place out upon the recommendation of a coworker of mine. It was like night and day: the first place treated us like lepers while this place treated us as friends. They gave us the impression that actually wanted to sell us a car instead of goofing around. They answered every question competently, professionally and completely. We were cautiously reassured (our credit was kinda lousy) that we would be approved for financing and they CAME THROUGH! We are first time new car owners now thanks to the experienced, capable people at Langdale Honda Kia of Valdosta! We are proud to have their name on our car. Thank you Kurt, Tim, Tanya and co. for the incredible customer service, a wonderful experience and a beautiful vehicle. Best part of all? After we drove home and settled down a bit, my wife hugged me, gave me a soft kiss and spoke gently as her eyes gazed into mine, "Now I feel safe to have another baby". Thanks for *everything* .

Good experience

by from Valdosta, Georgia |

Customer service was great. Answered all of my questions and I felt gave me a fair deal. Looking forward to inspect their service department.