Langdale Honda Kia

Service 866-514-7318

A Name You Can Trust

I'm so thankful!

by from Valdosta, GA |

We were spoiled!!!! :) <3 After having a devastatingly disappointing experience at another dealership, we tried this place out upon the recommendation of a coworker of mine. It was like night and day: the first place treated us like lepers while this place treated us as friends. They gave us the impression that actually wanted to sell us a car instead of goofing around. They answered every question competently, professionally and completely. We were cautiously reassured (our credit was kinda lousy) that we would be approved for financing and they CAME THROUGH! We are first time new car owners now thanks to the experienced, capable people at Langdale Honda Kia of Valdosta! We are proud to have their name on our car. Thank you Kurt, Tim, Tanya and co. for the incredible customer service, a wonderful experience and a beautiful vehicle. Best part of all? After we drove home and settled down a bit, my wife hugged me, gave me a soft kiss and spoke gently as her eyes gazed into mine, "Now I feel safe to have another baby". Thanks for *everything* .

Good experience

by from Valdosta, Georgia |

Customer service was great. Answered all of my questions and I felt gave me a fair deal. Looking forward to inspect their service department.