Valdosta Toyota Scion

Service 877-866-3612

"The Digital Deal"

Best deal ever

by from Valdosta, GA |

We bought two new cars for our business from Valdosta Toyota with Skylar as our salesperson. Great experience! Good deal on the vehicles and made friends in the car business. I've bought cars from other area dealers and will stay with Valdosta Toyota because they were exceptional in all parts of the sale, financing and service. Thanks to Ricky Stokes, Ashley and Skylar for a great long term experience with our new Toyotas.

Great experience

by from Manor, Georgia |

I had a great experience at Valdosta Toyota with Skylar. She made everything fast and easy for me. She helped me find the perfect car! I will definitely be buying my next car from here!

Great Experience!

by from Ware County |

We had a great experience with Valdosta Toyota thanks to Skylar Graddy! We love our new High Lander! The whole process was great and easy thanks to a great sales lady!

GREAT SALESLADY

by from manor ga |

Thanks to Skylar Graddy for an awesome job! I bought a car for my teenage daughter, Skylar did a great job finding me a small car with great gas mileage.

Very professional and courteous

by from Ray city, Ga. |

I am very happy with Valdosta Toyota, I was treated very well and I am happy with my experience. A very special thanks to Skylar and Enrique who helped me in every way and made me comfortable with my decision to purchase a new vehicle. I also thank Ashley for working with me to make my purchase fit my budget.

Six hours for a new Tundra, rejected & returned

by from Lake Park, GA |

Traded in a Dodge with under 13,000 miles. Got a fair shake on the trade in value and a fair price on the new Tundra Crew Max. That is where the pleasure of buying a new truck ended. The Tundra was put on the line after it "was preped" for delivery next to my Dodge, and honestly the Dodge although a 40 month old vehicle still looked better then did the Tundra. So I out-of-Hand rejected the delivery after simply looking over 25% of the exterior of the vehicle. I took my Dodge back home and emptied it out. To return 5 hours later to witness them still trying to make it right... the short of it is I accepted the Tundra just before 5 pm and have now been back 5 times; just for an OEM accessory I purchased when I "cut the deal" for the truck. I left just a couple of days ago after another hour or so of my time wasted aside from gasoline and a total of 150+ miles put onto the odometer swearing I'll remove that part anyway... enough is enough. They try but as with most things in Valdosta GA trying here isn't the same as trying elsewhere. I am still shocked that they tried to "deliver" that Toyota to me initially in the condition it was in, afterall it is a Toyota and not a Dodge. I am soon to move so believe me that I won't be wasting any more of my time, gas or mileage, traveling to & fro from this woefully inept dealership.

Great experience

by from valdosta |

Bought a car from this dealer but would I should say instead is that I bought the car from a saleman by the name of Gary also know as G-man. This guy had the patience of a saint. Im cheap but how isnt when is comes to buying a car these's days.He made it possible when other dealerhips wouldnt work with my income because im a college student and i was borderline on my income.I did have a credit score over 700 with helped. Gary worked for a few days to not only give me the car I wanted but great interest rate the car loan at 3.9 percent which I think is good and ill leave the judging of that to u. There where a few problem along the way on my end that 95 percent of people in his shoes would have probably giving on me getting the car i needed and wanted"". If u need a new car or second i would def try this dealership even if every other one turned u down .most importantly he well try to work with u or come up with a plan to make it happen. I'm leaving a direct number to the saleman i dealt with because if your hard case at getting a car he Gary aka g-man well make it happen 229 241 2880

used car buying

by from Lawrenceville GA |

They worked with me since i had a 275 mile ride held the car. Was easy in and out no pressure sale