Mercedes-Benz of San Diego / smart center San Diego

Used 888-640-0950
Service 888-242-3722

5 star experience at the best dealership in town

by from San Diego, CA |

What further superlatives can I heap on Mercedes Benz San Diego. My wife and I have had such great experiences and treatment at this dealership that we have purchased 4 cars in the past 3 years. The new E550 coupe and sedan and the R350 and GL 550! Each time we got not only a great and fair price but more importantly the exact car we were looking for in terms of color, specs and options. Enrique Lopez and Ryan Zatt were the two knowledgable sales representatives who made our trips to the dealership great experiences as we learned about the various cars and their options in a no-pressure, friendly, and professional setting. Enrique in particular was available at all hours with answers to the smallest questions and concerns before and after our purchases and continues to be our best source for automotive advice. Can not recommend the dealership and Enrique enough.

zee0525

by from Fontana |

Great Customers Service. Unfortunately we did not come to an agreement.

Best car buying experience ever!

by from San Diego, CA |

I bought a used Toyota Tacoma From them and they were extremely helpful. My salesman was Robert Reedholm and he was great, no pressure and super quick. His managers Rob O'Reilly and Marc Datnow were helpful as well and gave me exactly what I needed. Very easy, no drama car purchase. Couldn't have done it without cars.com.

Awesome dealer, had a great time and a great car.

by from Chicago, IL 60606, USA |

Seems awesome! Why didn't i see this before??? Great customer service as always. General Manager was quite attentive and concerned. All the employees were quite helpful. I got a new Merc AMG. Great car from a great dealer. Will surely buy more from them in future.

Horrible Customer Service

by from San Diego, CA |

Please avoid these guys: AJ, FRANK, and the MANAGER. They definitely don't give a crap about customers and have no respect for our time. I dealed with them on a ML350. AJ called us and We all agreed with the price and credit approved at 4:15 PM. He then told me to come in after work to do all the paperwork and drive the new car home. We came in at 6:00 PM ....... they told us the car is just sold to someone else 45 minutes ago by another salesman and that AJ was not aware of. By 6, the place was empty, there were no customer, I don't see how AJ was not aware of the sale if he was at the place and give us a call so we can save 30 minutes of driving. Very disappointed in the ways my family was treated. Don't waste your precious time here buyers.

My New Car

by from San Diego, CA |

I have bought many cars in my life, the experience has always been very confrontational. The dealership wants to get the most out of you, and the consumer wants to get the best deal and save money. The experience I had at Mercedes-Benz of San Diego was an exception to the rule. I bought a new C250 through my credit union buying service, and the process was somewhat painless. Enrique Lopez, the dealer representative, worked with us to ensure my wife got exactly what she wanted. The color car my wife wanted was not in stock and the dealership had one shipped in. Enrique spent time with my wife reviewing how the navigational system and other systems in the vehicle worked. When we could not get the garage opener function on the car to work, Enrique went above and beyond the call of duty and came to my house and set the system so it would work. I felt that I got a fair deal on the cost of the car. The cost was pretty much mandated by the credit union. I am sure the dealership also made out. There was a relaxed atmosphere and no hard selling. I did not purchase any of the after market items, such as Teflon coating for the car, etc. Although they were offered, there was no undue pressure to buy additional items. I also traded in my car and received the same amount of money that CAR MAX offered. The atmosphere was vary professional and I would not hesitate to buy another vehicle from this dealership.

Lights on windows open

by from Chula Vista, Ca |

Everything was laid out for us to review. We arrived at the dealership and Enrique Lopez in the Internet department made it so easy for us. Couldn't be happier. We definitely be back.

New to internet shopping

by from Chula Vista |

I had never really been a fan of car shopping and figured the internet would help ease the process. I was contacted by Mercedes-Benz of San Diego and Enrique much faster than I had anticipated. They were eager to help and provided plenty of information. Once I had set my appointment and arrived at the dealership, the entire process took less than 3 hours. Amazing.

Saes Department

by from Chula Vista CA |

We received excellent service from a very knowledgeable and professional sales rep. Enrique Lopez knew what we were looking for and made the process very pleasent