1050 East Highway 23, Cold Spring, MN 56320

New 888-495-4427
Used 888-642-5358
Service 888-752-1350

"Minnesota Nice" no hassle car buying process. Two central MN locations with over 800 new and used vehicles.

Above and Beyond!

by from Sartell, MN |

From start to finish our NEW vehicle purchase was exceptional. Collin S. and Dan H. found exactly what we wanted and what was going fit our lifestyle and budget. Very impressed with Dealership and friendly staff.

great facility and excellent service

by from Cold Spring, Mn. |

My experience was wonderful. My salesman was Dan Hanson and he made me feel at home, no pressure, very informative, and making sure I understood everything without the pressure. He went above and beyond his duty and truly made me comfortable and part of the Schwieter family. I will recommend your place to anyone who is in search of a new/used vehicle,

Great Service

by from Bemidji, MN |

Dan Hansen did a great job of explaining all the bells and whistles of the truck. Very happy with our truck.

Oil change

by from South St. Paul, MN |

Scott was a huge help in servicing my oil change as well as setting me up with a loaner car when he found that the oil plug was too tight.

by from Cold Spring, MN |

Dan Hansen was part of the reason we purchased our vehicle at Schwieters. He was knowledgeable and listened to what we wanted in a vehicle. We love our new truck and would definitely do business here again! A+++++++

May 19, 2015

We're happy to hear of your great experience and your positive review means a lot to us. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that Dan was able to meet your needs. At the dealership, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible for all of our customers. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs. Sincerely, Collin Schlief, General Manager 320.685.0079

Great personel, even those not within this sale.

by from Schwieters Chevrolet of Cold Spring, MN |

Eric, our salesperson was one of the most personable, patient, helpful (and he promised any help we would need in the future also) salesperson we've ever met. I'm 66 and Irene's 64 so that's comparing him to a lot of sales people. He was truly genuine in helping us understand the new digital world of autos, and if we had this blank look on our face he would set it up (Onstar was the hardest but the best so far) taking all per-tenant notes to use until we get used to them. And if we needed him his card is stapled to them and told to keep them in the car and we were told to please call and he'd walk us through it. We got this dealership's treatment of customers by word of mouth from fellow workers, family, and friends and this experience was right on.

May 19, 2015

Thomas, on behalf of our dealership, I sincerely thank you for taking the time to write such kind words about our sales team. Eric is a great people person and he strives to create a positive buying experience for every customer. He will be very happy to hear that he was successful in that endeavor. Congratulations on your new vehicle! If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to come see us. Also, make sure to like/follow our Facebook and Twitter pages to stay in the loop with exclusive content and specials. Sincerely Sincerely, Collin Schlief, General Manager 320.685.0079

Tim and Jodi Holler

by from Avon, mn |

The salesman Dan Hansen was very knowledgeable about the vehicle we purchased. He also listened to what we liked and did not want. He was able to get the vehicle we wanted in a very timely manner. We were very satisfied and will definitely recommend your dealership to others. Jodi and Tim Holler

May 15, 2015

Thank you for this fantastic review, Jodi and Tim! The goal of the dealership team is to ensure a painless and enjoyable purchasing process for each of our customers. We're happy to read that Dan found what you wanted in such a timely manner. We truly appreciate your recommendation and please remember that we're always here to assist you with any future auto needs and be sure to keep up with us on Twitter and Facebook for access to exclusive content. Sincerely, Collin Schlief, General Manager 320.685.0079

Great deals for the right price

by from Cold Spring, mn |

Sales representative worked hard to find the exact truck with the right features and price. No hassles or gimmicks at the dealership.

May 5, 2015

Hello Kevin and thank you for the kind words! We couldn't be happier that you enjoyed your experience here at our dealership and that our team was there to provide hassle-free service! Thank you again and we are looking forward to working with you in the future! Sincerely, Collin Schlief, General Manager 320.685.0079

excellent service, friendly and knowledgeable

by from Cold Spring, Minnesota |

John was great! He stayed late to make sure that I got what I needed. He had cars for me to test drive and we got all of the papers taken care of in record time! I love my new vehicle, even including a full tank of gas!! That's why I come back to Schwieters for my vehicles. Thanks again!!

May 4, 2015

Hi Melanie and thanks for the great feedback! We're very happy that John was there to give you the customer service we know you deserve! Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again! Enjoy your new car! Sincerely, Collin Schlief, General Manager 320.685.0079

Great Customer Service

by from Cold Spring, Minnesota |

Lukas was a big help in finding the right vehicle for me. I wouldn't have went to any other Chevrolet dealer!

April 28, 2015

Thanks for the great feedback, Emma! We are glad to hear that Lukas was able to go above and beyond to meet your needs and find you the perfect vehicle for you. Congratulations on your new car and welcome to the Schwieters Chevrolet of Cold Spring family! Sincerely, Collin Schlief, General Manager 320.685.0079

sales the way they should be

by from royalton mn |

their was no preasure and the salesman took the time to explain things. Would have been nice to have been given a quick tour of the service department.

April 28, 2015

Thank you for your great review, Glen! We're proud to offer our customers a pressure-free shopping experience, and I'm glad to hear that was the case for you on your visit to our dealership. Congrats on your new car! We appreciate your business and keep us updated if there's anything else we can do for you. Also, follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay in the loop with dealer news and specials. Sincerely, Collin Schlief, General Manager 320.685.0079