Brian Harris Chevrolet

15015 Florida Blvd, Baton Rouge, LA 70819

Warranty work experience

by from Baton Rouge |

My vehicle was taken in very close to appointment time. The problem was diagnosed quickly and I was given a courtesy ride back to my house. The call to inform me when the repair was complete was very quick and I was asked if I needed transportation to pick it up. I did not. When we arrived at the dealership, there was no wait. Excellent job.

Very nice and clean. The service was wonderful....

by from Baton Rouge, Louisiana |

I purchased a Chevy Cruze. It's a nice car. My service was great. I was greeted up on arrival. My experience was the best I ever had at any other dealerships. Thanks!

HARD TO BEAT THAT SERVICE

by from Livingston, La. |

Shane, James and Randy took excellent care of me as they did 10 years ago. hopefully we can do this again. I have been to other dealers and never received the service I did at Brian Harris. Thanks again Jim Vizier

Great Buying Experience

by from La Place, LA |

I recently purchased a new 2015 Chevy Silverado LT Truck. The entire process went extremely well. Michael Craig, our Salesman, did an outstanding job during the entire process. He shared his product knowledge of the Trucks and gave my wife and I time to discuss the differences in the vehicles I was considering. He performed his job and was not pushy. David Casey, the Sales Manager, was also very courteous and helpful during the entire process. I have already shared this experience with my family and friends and I would definitely use them again when purchasing a new vehicle.

Loving My Impala

by from baton rouge, la |

I love Mike my salesman. He showed me a lot of love.

Incredible buying experience!

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

In buying the Equinox LT2, I was a little apprehensive as I've never purchased or owned an SVU. The salesperson was WONDERFUL! He went into detail for all things I needed and wanted to know. He was attentive and very helpful AND he even helped entertain my two young children. The financial aspect was enjoyable too. The financial person was very pleasant and very knowledgable. I felt at ease during my entire experience. And the vehicle is AWESOME!!

2015 Colorado

by from Walker, LA |

Such a wonderful place to be when buying a car. Everyone there does their absolute best to make you feel like you are making the right purchase and will be sure to get you out of there with the best deal. Darrell Franklin has got to be the best salesman in the world!

New Tahoe

by from Baton Rouge |

Really impressed with the facility and the amount of Tahoes on the ground. Herman, Oliver and all the people were just the best. Also impressed with the Chevy brand!

Brian Harris used car lot

by from Waveland, Ms |

This dealership is over 3 hours from my home. They were asking more then the car was worth, so I asked the salesman if they were willing to negotiate on the price...He said, of course....I made an appointment to be there on the following Saturday...that was the day the storm and hail rocked the area...but I made the appointment...My son and I checked out the vehicle and it was so dirty, it looked like it had never been cleaned in its life time. I made an offer of $500.00 less then they had it listed for...not only was they not willing to negotiate, they raised the price by $375.00 I will never recommend this dealership. If possible I would rate it less then one star.

Service Call

by from Baton Rouge, La |

I scheduled my 2015 Malibu for a 4 tire rotation & oil change via the My Chevrolet app on my phone. I chose the "special" for $39.99, chose my day & time. I called to ask if I could drop it off early as I had a meeting. By the time I reached my destination, my car was ready! I asked how much it was so I could make sure I had my funds ready and I was informed that the service I received was covered by my warranty. The staff were friendly & professional. I can't imagine going anywhere else - even though there's a Chevrolet dealer very near yo my house. Brian Harris Chevrolet is my dealership of choice.