Brian Harris Chevrolet

Service 888-927-5911

"Get more...Pay less"

Brian Harris used car lot

by from Waveland, Ms |

This dealership is over 3 hours from my home. They were asking more then the car was worth, so I asked the salesman if they were willing to negotiate on the price...He said, of course....I made an appointment to be there on the following Saturday...that was the day the storm and hail rocked the area...but I made the appointment...My son and I checked out the vehicle and it was so dirty, it looked like it had never been cleaned in its life time. I made an offer of $500.00 less then they had it listed for...not only was they not willing to negotiate, they raised the price by $375.00 I will never recommend this dealership. If possible I would rate it less then one star.

Service Call

by from Baton Rouge, La |

I scheduled my 2015 Malibu for a 4 tire rotation & oil change via the My Chevrolet app on my phone. I chose the "special" for $39.99, chose my day & time. I called to ask if I could drop it off early as I had a meeting. By the time I reached my destination, my car was ready! I asked how much it was so I could make sure I had my funds ready and I was informed that the service I received was covered by my warranty. The staff were friendly & professional. I can't imagine going anywhere else - even though there's a Chevrolet dealer very near yo my house. Brian Harris Chevrolet is my dealership of choice.

Awesome experience Brian Harris Chevy

by from Baton Rouge, La |

Sales managers Brent and Oliver were great! I went in Saturday for an oil change and was very impressed with Ray's customer services and the comments about Brian Harris from customers that we're getting there vehicle services that I called and spoke with Darren whom had Brent call me back because I had questions about possibly purchasing a vehicle. From the moment Brent Called me back I felt like I had know him for years he talked to me as if I was already his customers, all of my questions were answered. I advise him that I would come see him by Monday. I went there Monday everything was as he said the vehicle we talked about was there, I had a blank check from Usaa the deal he told me he would do was exact. The transaction was quick and smooth. I am honored to be a Brian Harris customer. Thank you Darren, Brent,Ray, and Oliver.

Dealership

by from Angie, La. |

This dealership is willing to help you out in anyway to get you riding, though I did not buy anything because I wanted to hold out till 2015, I still would recommend these people.

Contact Experience

by from Luling, La. |

Contact with the sales representative was less than expected when achieved. Two representatives sought to communicate. So that had to be clarified to begin the process. Once the process began I asked if the representative would be able to complete the buying process. I was told no. Further while in correspondence the vehicle was sold to another individual. Perhaps in the future we can restart the process on a better note.

Best Car Buying Experience Ever!

by from Baton Rouge, La |

I stopped by yesterday after work to look at a car I'd found on online. Everyone was very friendly, not pushy at all, and they were able to get me a really great deal on the car I wanted. It was a fast, entirely enjoyable experience. I already had financing, so in about an hour I was out the door an on my way! All the cars had been detailed (I say this because I've been to a lot of places recently that don't even wash the cars!), the office was nice and cold, and all of the salespeople were approachable and happy. I really can't say enough good things about Brian Harris Chevrolet. It's definitely going to be my first, and probably only, stop when we shop for my daughter's first car in a few years!

Wasted time

by from Denham Springs, LA. |

I use to like Brian Harris until this week. It is closest dealer to my home and I had bought a car there. The guys I spoke with were all nice but whoever was assign my service I never spoke to. I dropped my car off and after 2 and half days no one had looked at it yet. I wanted to know what was wrong with my car. What the check engine light indicated and get my brakes serviced.How hard is it to hook the machine up and see what the codes say? Or pop off the tire and see if I need my rotors done too?? Waiting for the repairs to be done is one thing waiting to hear what is going on for 2 and a half days is more than I wanted so I went and picked up my car. I knew it would take time to fix but to take so long to even have it evaluated was a surprise. I even wrote the dealer manager after I picked it up and never heard a word back. I suppose they don't care so I suppose others reading bad reviews won't concern them.

DO NOT let them change your oil and filter!

by from Denham Springs, LA |

Brought my 2012 Impala for an oil and filter change. Car has less than 35,000 miles and was running so smooth that it was impossible to tell that the engine was running when in idle or stopped in traffic, UNTIL they did the maintenance. Now it is missing and hesitating. Obviously, they have problems in their service center with their workers or maybe they just want to be able to charge for repairs that were not needed. DO NOT GO TO THEM! I won't.

Jesse Williams

by from Baton Rouge, Louisiana |

Excellent service from all departments. Mr Dwayne and Tim were awesome.

Great ! Great ! Great!

by from Convent, La. |

Great dealership, friendly salesmen and customer service. They had the vehicle I wanted with a good price and they added a spoiler that I very much wanted but didn't have on the vehicle. Will do more business with Brian Harris Chevrolet.