Brian Harris Chevrolet

New 888-450-6104
Used 888-448-7554
Service 888-927-5911

"Get more...Pay less"

Best Car Buying Experience Ever!

by from Baton Rouge, La |

I stopped by yesterday after work to look at a car I'd found on online. Everyone was very friendly, not pushy at all, and they were able to get me a really great deal on the car I wanted. It was a fast, entirely enjoyable experience. I already had financing, so in about an hour I was out the door an on my way! All the cars had been detailed (I say this because I've been to a lot of places recently that don't even wash the cars!), the office was nice and cold, and all of the salespeople were approachable and happy. I really can't say enough good things about Brian Harris Chevrolet. It's definitely going to be my first, and probably only, stop when we shop for my daughter's first car in a few years!

Wasted time

by from Denham Springs, LA. |

I use to like Brian Harris until this week. It is closest dealer to my home and I had bought a car there. The guys I spoke with were all nice but whoever was assign my service I never spoke to. I dropped my car off and after 2 and half days no one had looked at it yet. I wanted to know what was wrong with my car. What the check engine light indicated and get my brakes serviced.How hard is it to hook the machine up and see what the codes say? Or pop off the tire and see if I need my rotors done too?? Waiting for the repairs to be done is one thing waiting to hear what is going on for 2 and a half days is more than I wanted so I went and picked up my car. I knew it would take time to fix but to take so long to even have it evaluated was a surprise. I even wrote the dealer manager after I picked it up and never heard a word back. I suppose they don't care so I suppose others reading bad reviews won't concern them.

DO NOT let them change your oil and filter!

by from Denham Springs, LA |

Brought my 2012 Impala for an oil and filter change. Car has less than 35,000 miles and was running so smooth that it was impossible to tell that the engine was running when in idle or stopped in traffic, UNTIL they did the maintenance. Now it is missing and hesitating. Obviously, they have problems in their service center with their workers or maybe they just want to be able to charge for repairs that were not needed. DO NOT GO TO THEM! I won't.

Jesse Williams

by from Baton Rouge, Louisiana |

Excellent service from all departments. Mr Dwayne and Tim were awesome.

Great ! Great ! Great!

by from Convent, La. |

Great dealership, friendly salesmen and customer service. They had the vehicle I wanted with a good price and they added a spoiler that I very much wanted but didn't have on the vehicle. Will do more business with Brian Harris Chevrolet.

Bought a Certified Vehicle.

by from Baton Rouge |

So far, have had npo issues, a very pleasurable experience.

Richard Paxton

by from Baton. Rouge la |

Very satisfied with salesman and service at Brian Harris Chevrolet.

Karen R Morodan

by from Denham springs |

I was contacted very quickly by Krista. She was very informative and helpful. I was greeted promptly by the sales staff. Everyone was very helpful. My salesman Jay took his time and thoroughly explained everything throughout the process. This has been a GREAT experience. Thanks to everyone!

Overall excellent sales service

by from Baton Rouge |

I am thoroughly impressed by the sales staff at Brian harris. I submitted an online request and was contacted by Heather, in the sales department, almost immediately. Upon arrival at the dealership I was met by courteous, knowledgable staff and was treated with respect throughout the entire process. This dealership truly is "no hassle". I was given a great price on both the new vehicle and my trade in. My thanks to Heather, Darron, Oliver, Tim, and Marcus!

Overall excellent sales service