Cherokee Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

200 Liberty Blvd., Canton, GA 30114

New 866-906-7749
Used 866-413-2517
Service 866-641-7927

CHEROKEE CDJR - COME SEE US TODAY IN CANTON !! $500 MORE THAN CARMAX TRADE-INS !!!

Awesome new truck

by from Jasper Ga |

I came in looking for a work truck. Craig went above and beyond to help. Excellent customer service!! He sells to all of our family members now.

Awesome Experience

by from Canton GA |

Service is great. Always wanting to know if they can improve your experience. I have bought numerous vehicles (5) and every experience has been wonderful. Thank you Craig Smith. This dealership ACTUALLY cares about its relationship with its customers. Thanks again

Great Experience

by from Roswell Ga |

Craig Smith was great. went out of his way to be helpful and get me the best price.

Great service

by from Canton, Georgia |

Service staff is always professional and helpful. I always recommend to my friends to come here. I don't trust my car to any other dealership expect Cherokee Chrysler dodge jeep. Kurt and Steve are pleasure to deal with and they know their cars. For over 6 years I have trusted and respected their advice.

Great Assistance

by from Jasper Ga |

Great assistance, Craig helped me find what I wanted and needed within my specific price range! Will definitely recommend anyone to this location. Very pleased!

Suzanne Boyer

by from A worth, GA. |

What a great experience. Such a great salesman low pressure.

Terrific customer service

by from Kennesaw GA |

The whole process was terrific. Craig was great, he showed us everything about the car! And John Boyer took care of us in finance!

Just purchased another one!

by from Canton GA |

Great experience, we enjoy dealing with Craig. All the people there are really terrific! From sales to service they've got you covered.

Best car buying experience ever!

by from Talking Rock, GA |

Best car buying experience ever! Craig Smith was very professional and provided excellent service. Got the vehicle I wanted at a great deal!

Good luck reaching a rep AFTER driving off the lot

by from Griffin, GA |

Salesman and financial representative were wonderful and made buying our new car an easy experience UNTIL we drove off the lot. We were told to call back the next morning to inquire about a second set of keys that our salesman was going to have mailed to us. We called 5 times with no response. We received an email from the company asking of our experience with the dealership, so I called and left yet another message. No response back. I called the main office and tried reaching our salesman twice but he was never available. Secondly, their service department 'checked' the vehicle before we drove off, but 20 minutes into our 2 hour drive back home, our tire pressure light came back on (it was on when we test drove the vehicle due to a nail in the tire and was supposed to be fixed). We pulled over and had it checked and there was a nail in the tire - the same nail that was in before we left. We were traveling with our 2 year old son in the car and no consideration was made for our family's safety on the road that night (we would have turned around but the dealership was closed by then). We will never buy from this dealership again or recommend them to our contacts

Cherokee Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded to this review

October 7, 2014

Hello JennLeigh7, Let me begin by introducing myself. My name is Craig Smith, and I would like to say on behalf of all the managers here that I'm terribly sorry for your inconvenience, it is not our intention to give you this kind of service. As one of the managers here I would like to reach out to you and get you to contact me directly @ 770-480-6750. I need to know what went wrong, has there been a resolution of any kind that suits you, and if not what needs to be done. We need to know when we have let a customer down to this degree so that we can fix the problem. Please call me at your earliest convenience.

Excellent service

by from Marietta ga |

My purchase and service experiences have been consistently, excellent!!!