Cherokee Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

200 Liberty Blvd., Canton, GA 30114

New 866-906-7749
Used 866-413-2517
Service 866-641-7927

CHEROKEE CDJR - COME SEE US TODAY IN CANTON !! $500 MORE THAN CARMAX TRADE-INS !!!

Thanks!

by from Kennesaw, Georgia |

Just wanted to say thanks to Will Rawlins for his professional customer service, no hassles and an OUTSTANDING car buying experience! I will definitely recommend to family and friends they purchase their next vehicle from your dealership and see Will in the future. Thanks again! By the way you guys have Ed Volyes beat hands-down!

Excellent service

by from Marietta ga |

My purchase and service experiences have been consistently, excellent!!!

Great Service Experience

by from Marietta, Ga |

This week is an extremely busy week for everyone and I would like to thank Kurt Brown and the Staff of Cherokee CDJ for working me in so that I could leave on our family trip. I had a coolant leak on my minivan, which is our only transportation for the whole family, and called him on Monday and asked if they could take care of it. They were not the first Dealership I called but the other two would not even talk to me and stated they would not be able to look at it until the following week. Kurt answered my call and also stated they were very busy but if I could leave it with them, he would try to work me in. I decided to leave it and he did just what he said, they worked me in and stayed late to get me done. Cherokee CDJ will not be the third Dealership I call next time, it is my new Dealership thanks to Kurt and his staff.

Perfect experience with Craig Smith

by from Canton, GA |

I stopped by the dealership this past Sunday with my fiance because I was interested in trading my Jeep in on a newer model. As soon as we parked, we met Craig, who made us feel like he wanted to take care of us, not just the typical car dealer experience where I usually feel like I am being swarmed. Craig asked questions to understand what I wanted to do, and what I was interested in. We walked the lot briefly to find the two Jeeps that I had already checked out on the dealership's website. Craig very quickly went to get the keys so I could test drive them. I test drove both, and decided which one I wanted and went and talked to Craig about trading my Jeep in on it. My entire experience was stellar. Craig was very courteous, friendly, and he hustled! He moved around with purpose and made what is usually a somewhat long process seem much quicker than it usually does. I cannot say enough positive about Craig Smith. I would go as far as saying that this is definitely one of the best car buying experiences that I have had. Thank you Craig!

Awesome

by from White ga |

I have purchased about 8 or 9 new trucks in the last twelve years and I must say I have never had a better experience than I did with Cherokee. Alan Caldwell was our sales person and he was the most patient salesman I've ever met. My wife picked out our new RAM and was a little nit picky about the smallest of things. The wheels the side steps the back up camera and she even changed her mind at the very last second. Alan was absolutely patient about the whole thing and made sure my wife was happy with our decision. He even helped her out after the sale to get the accessories she picked out installed. I will definitely be a future customer of Cherokee and I will send anyone I know there that is in the market for a vehicle.

Worst Ever

by from Woodstok GA |

Read the bad reviews they are so true i had a terrible experience with them as well

Cherokee Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded to this review

July 1, 2014

John my name is Craig Smith and I am the Internet Director here at Cherokee Chrysler Dodge Jeep and RAM. It is my goal to make sure that customers are completely satisfied in their experience with us. If you would please reach out to me and call me @ 770-480-6750, I would like to find out what went wrong so that I can rectify this problem, Thank you in advance, Craig.

Worst Dealer Ship ever

by from Canton, GA |

Went to get my brand new jeep fixed but by the way it is still broke. Was told hey we got the loud popping to be not so loud now. So drive it until you hit 20,000 mile and the noise should stop after that . I was told the reason my rear axle is popping is because my vehicle is brand new and it needs time for the fluids to soak into the clutch. Does that even make any sense. Then I called Chrysler they called the dealership and the dealership told Chrysler no we didn't tell him that the jeeps axle is not popping anymore we fixed it. I should have know there was going to be an issue when i ran out of gas leaving the dealership right after i purchased it. I never purchased a brand new car from a dealer where they give it to you on EMPTY. Then they tell me hey bring it back tomorrow so we can detail it for you. Well i take it to them and low and behold i get it back with mud on the floor boards and the factory stickers were still on the rims (ironically the stickers said peel here LOL) along with the grease pen writing which has stained the rims and wont come off. Mud was on the fenders and bugs were still covering the front bumper. So i complained so what did they do They send they guy who detailed the car to me and he said whats wrong with the detail job i was like really. I said first of all when i gave it to you it didn't have mud on it. I can go on and on but there is no reason to anymore you get the point.

Cherokee Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded to this review

May 12, 2014

The service director spoke with Chrysler and informed them that he spoke with an engineer and was informed to perform a computer update on the vehicle. Also informed Chrysler, if he was still hearing the popping noise, he could contact the service director directly and Cherokee CDJ would get his vehicle back in and address the concern. It is not our intentions to upset customers, but we have to follow Chrysler's guidelines and procedures in repairing warranty issues. Craig Smith Internet Director

Really good experience!

by from Norcross, GA |

I was in the market for a used car and planned on trading in my car. I used the Autotrader.com website and found the car I was looking for. Although it was a Honda, it was located at Cherokee Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep/Ram in Canton, GA. The sales rep I had been speaking with previously over the phone was busy with another customer, but took the time to come out and introduce me to his colleague who took great care of me and made the experience both enjoyable and stress-free, with a friendly attitude he got the deal done without any previous knowledge of me or my trade-in. The process wasn't long but well worth it. The next morning I even emailed a question to my sales person and he quickly took to the time to call me back, even though he hadn't even made it into the dealership yet...that's customer service! I will definitely tell people about my experience at CherokeeCDJ and my great sales rep, Jason!

Always a great experience!!

by from canton, ga |

Me and my family have purchased over 10 vehicles from Cherokee Chrysler over the years and will always come back because of the great people and facility. Would recommend to anyone that asks where to buy a new or used vehicle.

Great experience

by from canton ga |

we had been looking to buy a new ram 1500, and went all over town to every dealership just getting treated like a no body, Then we went to Cherokee Chrysler and Travis was our salesman he was a Huge help!!!! didn't give us the run around and came at us straight from the beginning... If your looking for a great experience go see Travis

Used car, new car attention from sales force

by from Canton, GA |

I gave my car to my daughter because it was a better car, but her car, a Nissan, killed me to get into, out of and drive. When we thought it had blown a motor, I was happy to get another car but not ready financially to get much of a car. After days of internet searches, found this one. When I had my Jeep, the parts department had treated me wonderfully, getting what I needed and helping keep my jeep on the road. So I wanted to give them my business. I expect the type of attention and help I got with a new or late model car, not with a 14 yr old used vehicle. They were wonderful, helped get things done quickly and treated me with the same respect and consideration one would think reserved for expensive cars. They'll have my business in a few years when I get another newer car!