Cherokee Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

200 Liberty Blvd., Canton, GA 30114

New 866-906-7749
Used 866-413-2517
Service 866-641-7927

CHEROKEE CDJR - COME SEE US TODAY IN CANTON !! $500 MORE THAN CARMAX TRADE-INS !!!

Awesome new truck

by from Jasper Ga |

I came in looking for a work truck. Craig went above and beyond to help. Excellent customer service!! He sells to all of our family members now.

Great car buying experience!

by from Jasper, GA |

Craig was awesome to work with! He got us in and everything done quickly!

Great Experience

by from Covington, GA |

Thank you Craig for an awesome car buying experience!

Terrific Experience

by from Woodstock, GA |

The whole process was easy and pleasant. Thank you Craig for a great experience!

disappointed

by from Canton Ga |

I am not really one to write reviews but I was so disappointed that I wanted to voice the experience I had dealing with this dealership. First of all any time we take our cars there for service we are always extremely satisfied. The service department is very quick to go above and beyond! My latest experience was with sales, We were in the market to purchase a jeep for our youngest daughter. I did the test drive,wanted to bring my daughter back without her knowing exactly what we were doing because we wanted to surprise her with the jeep for Christmas. I asked the sales guy if it could be detailed and I would bring her back later on that evening. I came back over about 4 hours later, I asked the sales guy that I had spoken to before to offer any advice he had to help keep this a secret and the other sales guy standing next to him ( whom I have never spoken to before) chimed in with his idea...fill out the paper work, buy the jeep and take it home to her... so at that point I asked if the jeep had even been detailed (that was the whole point of coming back) to my disappointment it had NOT been cleaned. Don't get me wrong I wasn't asking for them to go out of their way to detail it but it had just recently been traded in and had not been cleaned yet. I really didn't think it was to much to ask for! Thanks Cherokee Jeep for taking some of my excitement away. I am sure we will find the perfect jeep at another location.

Cherokee Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded to this review

December 16, 2014

Hello Lori, I'm very sorry for the disappointment. If there is anything that I can do to help rectify this situation please feel free to contact me directly. My name is Craig Smith and my number is 770-480-6750. My managers along with myself need to know when these things occur so that we can fix them. If you find a moment and the time please call me and I personally promise to make the experience enjoyable and together with your help find your daughter the perfect Jeep.

Out of state purchase

by from Miami, FL |

The experience was great considering I made the entire purchase from another state. Thank you Craig Smith for such a pleasurable car buying experience.

Great car buying experience!

by from Canton Ga |

Very quick and easy. Painless car buying experience. Thank you Craig and Jason.

Awesome Experience

by from Canton GA |

Service is great. Always wanting to know if they can improve your experience. I have bought numerous vehicles (5) and every experience has been wonderful. Thank you Craig Smith. This dealership ACTUALLY cares about its relationship with its customers. Thanks again

Great Experience

by from Roswell Ga |

Craig Smith was great. went out of his way to be helpful and get me the best price.

Great service

by from Canton, Georgia |

Service staff is always professional and helpful. I always recommend to my friends to come here. I don't trust my car to any other dealership expect Cherokee Chrysler dodge jeep. Kurt and Steve are pleasure to deal with and they know their cars. For over 6 years I have trusted and respected their advice.

Great Assistance

by from Jasper Ga |

Great assistance, Craig helped me find what I wanted and needed within my specific price range! Will definitely recommend anyone to this location. Very pleased!