Courtesy Hyundai

939 Newport Ave, Pawtucket, RI 02861

Awesome!!

by from Taunton,MA |

Everyone that I came across at Courtesy Hyundai was extremely friendly, polite, and welcoming. I had gone to another Hyundai dealership and had an awful experience so I already had my reservations when visiting Courtesy. I was blown away! Mario was amazing, very knowledgeable and did everything he could to get the car I wanted. I was there for barely two hours and left with my 2011 Hyundai Sonata SE Limited that I LOVE! The process was unbelievably easy, they were straightforward, honest and I didn't feel pressured at all. The finance managers were very helpful and couldn't thank them enough for their help!They gave me way more than I was expecting for my trade and can't tell you enough how happy I am that I went there. I would most definitely recommend this dealership!!

Courtesy Hyundai Newport Ave

by from East Providence, R.I |

I went in to buy a car.First of all after they run your credit they say they can do something. Then you pick a car and not much a used selection.Bank time they ship your social and app to about 12 different banks.Now thats twelve hits on your credit.I never spent more time and nonsense at a car dealer. I tell them I want to be at a certain number which is more than workable. Especially with my credit score.They came in over 50 dollars more than my mark.Overall a bunch of sharks and my approval for two cars wasn't at my mark so I declined their night of lobster and steak.I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone...Buyer Beware

Service Department

by from North Providence, RI |

Excellent customer service Frank, Wendell and Mark are all great guys very professional and helpful.... we never go anyplace else ..............

by from warwick, RI |

They were very helpful and enjoyable to work with! Thanks man.

salesmen

by from pawtucker, ri |

The salesmen were very helpful when it came to picking the car that I wanted. Made sure it matched with me and I would be very happy with the Hyundai I wanted! Thank you all.

Nice to deal with

by from pawtucket, RI |

Sales people were easy to deal with and friendly. Definitely coming back to get the car I want!

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from Providence, RI |

I have never experienced service like I received here before. Courtesy was so easy to work with. When I called them, they were excellent and even better when I came into the dealership. Do not bother wasting your time elsewhere; their customer service is beyond what you could ever imagine.

Thanks Courtesy

by from pawtucket, ri |

The salesman I was working with was very nice but also extremely knowledgeable about several vehicles I was looking at. He was straightforward about information as well as price from the very beginning and I think that is how they earned my business.

review

by from cranston, ri |

no nonsence, best price, good overall experience. i just liked the style of the new hyundai.

Highly recommend

by from providence, ri |

I had been shopping around at various dealers and online and it was Courtesy Hyundai that won overall for me. They had the best deals and great service. Neither the salesman nor sales manager was aggressive or pushy while trying to make a sale.