Brothers Auto Sales

Used 888-902-5411

Your Lexington Kentucky Used Car Dealer

Great Car Dealership!!

by from Lexington, KY |

My husband and I recently bought a SUV from Brothers. We are more than happy with our whole experience! Marvin was fabulous, he was not pushy or overbearing! He helped us find the exact SUV we wanted and went above and beyond!! They stick to their word! They told us they would repair what was wrong with the brakes and they did! We were very worried about buying a car at a used car dealership, but Brothers has proved us wrong! Very impressed!

July 22, 2013

Kyle and Megan, We are so happy that you had a wonderful buying experience with us! We are also very pleased that you love your new vehicle!! Thank you so much for your kind words and please do not hesitate to call us for anything you may need!!!

High Quality Staff and Inventory

by from Georgetown,KY |

My husband and I bought a Toyota Corolla for our second car from Brother's Auto Sales and could not be happier with the service we received! From the Finance Manager who answered all of our questions online before we ever came to the lot to the friendly, helpful sales team who assisted us along the way we could not have been more pleased! There were no high pressured sales people following you around trying to get you to buy something you didn't want. They were very helpful when we found the vehicle we wanted at getting us the financing we needed and stayed within our budget we had set. We would definitely recommend Brother's Auto Sales to everyone we know!!!

July 30, 2014

Mr. and Mrs. Smith, Thank you so much for your 5 Star review! WE can't thank you enough for your purchase of that "NEW" to you used Corolla! We hope you enjoy it and that this is the first of MANY used vehicle purchases with us. Also, don't forget to "LIKE" our Facebook page if you are on Facebook at Brothers Auto Sales II and our Customer Referral Program and receive $100 for each person referred by you that purchases a vehicle from us! Best of luck, Heather Burton Internet Sales Manager

Excellent customer service

by from Lexington, ky |

Abdel and his team were a pleasure to work with and made purchasing a car fun and easy. They are straight forward, honest people who sincerely care about finding you a car you will love. I highly recommend you take your business to Brothers!!!!

June 3, 2014

Ashley, Thank you so much for the purchase of your "New to You" Used car! WE truly appreciate your business and thank you for the 5 Star Review! This wouldn't be possible without our loyal customers, such as yourself. We hope you enjoy your Toyota Avalon and if you need anything you can call us 859-294-9222! Don't forget to Like our Facebook page at Brother's Auto Sales II! Thanks so much and have a Fabulous Day, Heather Burton Internet Manager Brother's Auto Sales 859-294-9222

Purchase of my used car

by from Lexington |

I recently purchased a used car from Brothers Auto Sales...Hyundai Accent.. and the experience was great. I was able to negotiate a good deal with no hassle, no pressure, and I love the car. I had it checked out and it was in great shape. The entire experience took less than 45 minutes and I drove off with my new car. I would highly recommend Brothers to anyone looking for a good used car.

June 3, 2014

Mattie, Thank you so much for the purchase of your "New to You" Used car! WE truly appreciate your business and thank you for the 5 Star Review! This wouldn't be possible without our loyal customers, such as yourself. We hope you enjoy your Hyundai Accent and if you need anything you can call us 859-294-9222! Don't forget to Like our Facebook page at Brother's Auto Sales II! Thanks so much and have a Fabulous Day, Heather Burton Internet Manager Brother's Auto Sales 859-294-9222

First time buyer & I love it !

by from lexington kentucky |

This was my first time buying a used car; and I was filled with heart warming people and their customer service was great , Bob Harrison the finance manager was awesome as well as the owner Mr. Abdel . I loved that they helped me find the car that fitted me and my price range ! I would recommend anyone to come out to brothers auto if they are looking for great customer service and great cars /deals. They are amazing people and I'm so happy with my first used car. So clean and perfect ! Thank you brothers auto

May 9, 2014

Thank you so much for your purchase at Brothers Auto Sales Lindsey. We hope you enjoy your "New" Used vehicle and hope you choose to purchase from us again in the future when that time comes. Thank you for the great review and make sure that you like our Facebook Page at Brothers Auto Sales II! Hope you have a wonderful Day!!! Sincerely, Everyone at Brothers Auto Sales

They made our first dealer-purchase effortless!

by from Lexington, Kentucky |

My husband and I had considered buying a newer truck for a few months, but finally decided to wait a couple of years. That's until we saw Brother's had exactly the truck we had in mind. Even though we had each purchased multiple vehicles for over twenty years, this is the first one either of us have bought from a dealership. Abdel was very helpful, and made us feel comfortable with the entire buying process. Also, he and Bob were able to secure some great financing for us. They each made sure that we understood every detail of the transaction. Please don't hesitate purchasing your next vehicle from Brother's. You won't regret it!

April 18, 2014

Thank you for the Business.

Customer for life!

by from Lexington ky |

I was searching for a second vehicle after buying a lemon the first time around. I had visited several dealers in lexington and couldn't find the car I wanted at a price I could afford. I had lost all hope and was ready to call it quits refusing to buy another broken down vehicle. I went to cars.com for one last look and discovered that Brothers had a kia soul for $1000 less than the ones I had been looking at. I was skeptical about it but went to check it out anyway. The salesman (whom I later found out to be the owner) was very upfront, honest but kind at the same time. He went above and beyond to get me in the car I wanted at a price I can afford. Brothers has a customer for life!

April 18, 2014

Thank you for the Business.

We just bought our 2nd car from Brothers!

by from Mount Sterling |

We highly recommend Brothers Auto sales for your used car needs. Their staff is super friendly and helpful and they have a great selection. We bought our last two SUV's there!

April 12, 2014

Hello Suzi, Thank you so much for the great review. We certainly appreciate your business and look forward to your next purchase. Spread the word about Brothers Auto Sales on Facebook. Like our page and you will see new vehicles and our specials listed. Call if you ever need anything 859-294-9222. Have a great day and we hope you enjoy your Rav 4! Heather at Brothers Auto Sales

Super Easy

by from Lexington |

The whole process was very easy and the person who helped me got me in the car i wanted extremely fast and for a great deal. Highly recommend this place

April 1, 2014

Thank you for your business and we appreciate your review. We hope you enjoy your new "used" vehicle.

Great service

by from Lexington,KY |

We are first time car buyers. We had several not so great experiences at other car lots. When we came to Brothers it was a whole different experience. They didnt try to work out a car i didnt want to fit my budget. They made the car we wanted fit! I will never go anywhere else for a car! I am so pleased with the whole experience!!!!

March 31, 2014

Thank you for the business.

Best car dealership an awesome customer service!!!

by from Richmond KY |

My afternoon started out looking for a second vehicle at a buy here pay here lot because I figured I wouldn't be able to finance another vehicle with just starting a new job. I drove past the dealership an seen this sharp white Camaro sitting out front with a ballon flying high; all I have heard about from my boyfriend for the last 6 months is how much he would love to have a Camaro so I decided to call the dealership just for giggles an see how much they was asking for it a gentlemen answered the phone an I told him my whole situation an he did a application over the phone he said he was going to do some numbers an call me back. When he called me back he started talking to me like he had known me for years an he said if your really interested in doing business then so am I!!!! Come to find out he is the owner of the dealership he treated us like he had known us all of his life like we was family he even introduced us to returning customers that were in the store looking to buy another vehicle from him or just there to stop by an say hello. I had the most amazing service an experience I had ever had in my life while buying a vehicle an this was my 5th time buying from a dealership all from different places around Kentucky an I can proudly say this was my best overall. I left the dealership not just buying the Camaro I also bought a traverse!!!! Not just one vehicle but two!!!!! :)))))

March 18, 2014

Thank you for the business.