Professional Auto Sales

Professional Auto Sales

(4.1) 9 Reviews

4202 W Washington Center Rd, Fort Wayne, IN 46818

Used 877-387-1430

Best Service and Customer Service!

by from Fort Wayne |

I recently bought my first car from Professional Auto Sales and Service. The employees were very kind and well informing and the mechanics were very kind as well. I am so happy I bought my first car here. I recommend them to everyone I know. Their prices are the lowest prices in town and the quality is distinction.

professional poeple

by from fort wayne,in |

I purchased a car from professional auto and they were good to deal with and very friendly and courteous .I recommend this dealership to any one wants to buy a vehicle

Very Satisfied!

by from ft wayne |

I went to profesional auto about two weeks ago to get my transmission looked at because the place before that i took my car to said that I needed a new transmission and wanted to charge me 2,000 dollars for it. I didn't believe them so i took my car to professional auto to get it looked at , and the said that the cable was loose and they only had to tighten it. They only charged me 20 Dollars not 2,000 dollars like the other people tried to gip me for now i can always trust them and they are the only dealership i will take my car to!!!

good business to buy auto from

by from fort wayne,In |

I bought a car from them, it was the best car i ever own.The owner was every kind and honest .Their price was the lowest price in town and they checked the car before they sale it.The car drove and looked like new.I highly recommended them to any one want to buy a car from them.

Best in town!

by from fort wayne in |

My husband and I just recently bought a car from professional auto and we love the car. Im not sure if we could ever have a better experience buying a car. Our Interest rate we got was 1.8. The car was a good deal we are defiantly going to buy our future cars from professional auto. Ray is probably one of the best and honest sales man out there he shows you want you want to be showed he doesn't sneak anything on you like the other dealers like my husband and I have went to!

I don't trust them

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

I do not trust Ray, at Professional Auto. I bought a 2yr old Dodge Grand Caravan with 92,000 miles on it. He told me his mechanics would look it over and fix anything that needed to be fixed. He told me he would give me a 30 day warranty In the first 30 days the car needed the following and Ray would only fix it if I paid him: Transmission service (don't know if it was ever done) Tune-up Replace Rear shocks (tires were showing wear from worn out shocks) Now Ray tells me it will need tires soon because they have never been rotated. The only things Ray fixed for no extra charge: Two tires had a nail in them Oil change Front brake pads Detailing

Professional Auto Sales responded to this review

April 16, 2014

We appreciate the opportunity we had to sell you this vehicle, however, after your mechanic checked our vehicle prior to your purchase it was noted that this vehicle was sound and prepared for purchase. Additional items that you state that need repair after the sale are maintenance items at your descretion. We repaired some of these items in good faith at a discounted rate and feel we have gone beyond what is reasonably expected to make your purchase with Professional Auto an enjoyable experience. We are committed to service your friends and families vehicles in the future.

best in town

by from fort wayne indiana |

I will always shop for a car at professional auto and i will always get my car serviced there. They are very helpful and are willing to show you the cars and they explain everything really good they are very honest people they know what they are doing.

Didn't want to sell anything !!

by from Huntington, IN |

We went to look at the 2005 silver Avalanche. There were people going in and out of the building when we got there, but the truck was parked in a very unacceptable spot on a steep incline that made it almost impossible to look over the truck. we decided to see if we could take it for a test drive. After making our way back to the offices, and looking for a sales person the doors were locked and everyone had left !!

Great People

by from laotto, in |

I was shocked when I seen the price on this car. 1900 less that another dealer in town. They showed me the service record and car fax. It was the easiest process by far that I have ever experienced in purchasing a vehicle.They offer coupons for service and other specials. I would recommend them to anyone.