Motorcars Toyota

(2.5) 4 Reviews

2950 Mayfield Road, Cleveland Heights, OH 44118

Great Service!

by from Cleveland, OH |

I recently experienced wonderful service at the Cleveland Heights Motorcars Toyota dealership. I walked in and was kindly greeted by Trevor Marlyne. He was polite and made some great recommendations on which vehicles to look at. Trevor gave me a full tour of the dealership including the service department. He answered all of my questions and explained in full detail everything I needed to know about the car I was looking at. Overall, my experience was awesome, thanks to Trevor!

Day Late & $5000 Short

by from Cleveland Hts, OH |

Contacted dealership online with specific questions about 3 specific vehicles I was interested in, but it wasn't til I received an autoresponse a week later and replied to it that I got any response to my original inquiry.And lots of finger-pointing!!! Needless to say I already purchased elsewhere.So much for supporting neighborhood businesses!!!

Oil Change and Tire Rotation

by from Cleveland OH |

I had my oil changed and tires rotated here with an all over general inspection. The facilities were nicely remodeled, but the customer service wasn't so great. It's unclear where to go for service when you pull in and once in the drop off garage I had to wait around looking lost forever until finally someone acknowledged me. I started to be seated at her desk, but she said someone else was helping us, even though we hadn't spoken to anyone yet. We stood there some more till finally the guy met us. The service was quick, but they lied to us and said that my front brakes were at 80%. I had just put them on yesterday so there was no way. To top it off the car wash they told us to redeem our voucher for didn't even clean my car there was still salt all over it. All in all any dealer that will lie to your face to make it seem like you need additional service is not one I would recommend to anyone for the future, irregardless of how good the Groupon is.

Bad Internet Buying Experience

by from 23005 |

Found a nice looking, low-mileage 2002 4 Runner online - 8 hours from home. Asked salesman to inspect. Pronounced good. Inspected by dealership. Flew to Ohio, purchased vehicle and drove it home. Car failed to pass state inspection for multiple reasons. MotorCars response is that they sold the car as a parts vehicle. It was not advertised as such, I did not buy it as such, and the price for a parts vehicle was too high. Motorcars says its my problem to deal with. Motorcars might be OK for local buyers who can have car inspected. As an Internet buyer, I cannot recommend them because they failed to disclose actual condition of the car.