Andy Mohr Buick GMC

9295 East 131st Street, Fishers, IN 46038

New 888-490-8551
Used 888-485-2808
Service 866-438-8122

Great Dealer- Great experience!!

by from Indianpolis, IN |

We purchased a nice used Yukon, and the salesman was terrific! The dealer worked with us to make a fair deal, gave us a good price on our trade-in, and made the whole experience very enjoyabe! We will definitely go back when it's time to purchase another vehicle, because it was the best experience we have had! A

Easy to work with!

by from Kalamazoo MI |

I was purchasing a car from out of town, 3.5 hours away. They made the whole process seamless and were fair on valuing my trade before i made the trip down. I would recommend them again to any family or friends i have. I worked with Cole, and he was knowledgeable and extremely helpful.

great service

by from New Palestine, In |

Very pleasant experience, knowledgeable staff. Quick response to E-mail inquiry

2013 Yukon Denali; second purchase

by from Fishers Indiana |

Just purchased a slightly used 2013 Yukon Denali from Andy Mohr GMC. This is the second interaction with Tyrone, who for sure is an excellent sales person. He does not pressure, for sure looks for the best solution for the buyer, and is truly an honest a genuine sales person. As an example, he might have been able to sell us on a new vehicle but when we inquired about a used one he was honest with the trade-offs and helped us to feel comfortable that the used one was the best choice for us. We will for sure go to him again when we next seek to purchase. First purchase was a Mini Cooper about a year ago. Process for the Yukon took about 2 hours. We did not need to finance so cannot say how that part of the process works. The Yukon was delivered clean, with fuel, and all warranty information was well explained. The negotiation on price was reasonable and I feel like we arrived at a fair price and it was agreed the mats would be replaced to have the vehicle totally clean. So, I don't normally write to Blogs, but want to make sure you know of my experience as I have bought twice from this dealer in the past year and I am a picky person (i.e. asking for floor mats to be replaced). Andy Mohr as a dealership seems to be a respectable place and if you are looking for a sales person that you can rely upon, I would highly recommend Tyrone.

Gmc Acadia

by from Indianapolis,in |

Bought my 2011 Acadia here. Brian did a great job. Car wasn't really clean on the inside when I test drove it but was still a great car. Place was under renovation, but should be nice once it's done.

Extremely dissapointing on multiple occassions

by from Fishers, IN |

I purchased a new vehicle from Andy Mohr GMC and was told they would put in the same sunroof as the manufacturer installs. When I got the car back, it had a floating roof (where inner lining of roof as draped like a tent, looks terrible and you lose about 3-4 inches of head space), no middle overhead lighting (due to floating roof) and was a completely different set up. This was not what I expected from a vehicle with 8 miles on it and the Andy Mohr management team was unwilling to return the vehicle. After weeks of discussion and arguments, I had to trade in the vehicle for a different one. Although no financial loss to me, I had spend countless hours dealing with them. 2 1/2 years later, the transmission goes out of the same vehicle. I took it to their service dept hoping that the fact that I was ONLY 2,000 miles over my warranty, they would honor the warranty in good faith. I was once again forced to deal with a compassionless management team at Andy Mohr. I paid to tow my vehicle elsewhere as I have zero desire to deal with them again. I would strongly recommend a different GMC dealership. I have never experienced such poor customer service with so many attempts to save face.

Not having a great experience at all!

by from Rockport, IN |

I'm actually working with this dealer right now. The dealership came recommended, but at this point I have no idea why. I am trying to buy a new vehicle. No trade-in and have my own financing. It really could not be easier, yet it has become a huge headache and I am being forced to move along. The exact vehicle I am wanting was sold to a co-worker for much less than the "best deal" I am being offered. That's not quite working for me.

Stay Away!!!

by from Fishers, IN |

I bought a used SUV from this place. Within a month I had problems. They refused to recongize the problems till the warranty went out then wanted to charge me full price. Not all the sales staff is bad but the one I dealt with was horrible. He was very disrespectful and had no manners. I am now in the market once again looking to buy a car and will not give this place a second thought.

Good experience

by from Carmel, Indiana |

Friendly and knowledgable staff.

Awsome!!!

by from Noblesville In. |

Don't normally do the blogging thing, but I had to say something about Andy Mohr in Fishers on 131st, bought to cars in 2 months from them, the only way it could have been easier is if I walked on the lot jump in a car and drove away. Brad my salesman and Mike the finance guy were awsome!!! Price, test drive, finance, gone. it Really Really, Really was that simple!Follow up service is great, they work to fix what minor issues I had and they were minor. carfax gives me confidance the cars are in great condition !!if you are looking for a car new or used at a good price check them out. you are already here on the website, now go in!!!

A collection of people unable or unqualified

by from Saginaw, MI |

I'm so tired of always getting the new guy on the sales floor. On top of that we had the most unqualified person ever serving as an F