Andy Mohr Buick GMC

Used 888-485-2808
Service 866-438-8122

Incompetent Service

by from Westfield Indiana |

Brought in repair for Late model SUV. On third try finally got the EGR valve installed correctly. During the process they charged me $177 for a fuel induction service that was just completed in June 2014 by another shop. ANDY MOHR damaged my trans pan while servicing veichle anbd will not admit faul Then they Charged me $250 to repair. Now leaking worse that before. Sent emails to leadership and the only reply I got was to sell me a new vehicle. I have purchased two from this dealership and have spent thousands in repairs over the last 10 years. Also when I told them that It was leaking trans fluid after the first repair they told me it was oil and that even though they did not change the oil last they "went ahead and tightened the oil filter anyway" Unbelievable.. Totally incompetent

Stay Away!!!

by from Fishers, IN |

I bought a used SUV from this place. Within a month I had problems. They refused to recongize the problems till the warranty went out then wanted to charge me full price. Not all the sales staff is bad but the one I dealt with was horrible. He was very disrespectful and had no manners. I am now in the market once again looking to buy a car and will not give this place a second thought.

Process too long

by from Noblesville, IN |

I went in with a pre-approved loan and knew the car that I wanted to look at. I test drove it, liked it, and said I'll take it. The finance guy refused the loan I already had approved because they were unwilling to meet the loan-to-value required. After waiting for three hours, they finally came back and found a loan with similar terms. I am happy with my car, and the fact that they were willing to fix a flaw that I found a few days after driving away with my purchase. However, because the vehicle is a Certified warranty instead of the original factory warranty the damaged piece was repaired instead of replaced. Not that big of a deal, but they shouldn't have told me that they would have just ordered a new part if it were factory warranty instead of Certified warranty. Overall, I'm disappointed I didn't stick to my original plan of not allowing them to run my credit (three hits from creditors because of it, which lowered my score), but satisfied with the customer service provided.

Buying 08 Buick Lucerne

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Looking for a low mileage, one owner car. Dealer had exactly what I was looking for. Got a good deal on price and trade in. The salesman (and manager) bargained in good faith and was flexible in negotiating. Within a week it was serviced under the terms of the agreement -- no questions asked -- no cost to me!!

Andy Mohr Buick GMC responded to this review

November 30, 2011

Thank you for the positive feedback. We appreciate your kind words and your business. Steve Faulkner General Manager