Route 1 Buick GMC

14530 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Woodbridge, VA 22191

New 888-359-7204
Used 888-482-6946
Service 877-438-6317

Virginia's #1 Buick GMC Dealer !!!

Great Experience!!

by from Mechanicsburg PA |

We purchased a 2011 Murano from this dealership. I wanted certain qualities on this next purchase and looked high and low while wanting to stay within my budget. We submitted a request online off cars.com and Joe Sanchez emailed me promptly the next day with information. Throughout looking further into the process, my boyfriend and I decided this WAS the car for us and we wanted to make it happen. We did financing through a bank in PA and took a check ready to go. While there, they took us on a test ride and explained all details surrounding my trade in. The process was incredibly easy and they kept their doors open after hours for us since we had driven 3 hours one way to get the vehicle. Joe also called and followed up the next morning making sure we got home safe. Talk about service!! Very pleased and very in love with our Murano.

Great All around service

by from Washington D.C. |

I was treated with respect and love.They really appreciate my business and I appreciate their services.

Why list

by from Augusta Maine |

I called on a newly listed land rover lr3. Was told unit was available by crystal. Because I live far away and wanted to get things going I said I wanted the real out the door price. Because the add said price was vehicle with all incentives. She was very personable and said she would go get me the price so we could get the deal going. She then called back ten minutes later and said that unit is no longer available. Ten minutes go by and a newly advertised vehicle no longer available. She said they had other SUVs if I needed but I was done. I am not sure what to think but the vehicle is still listed on cars.com as of 3-29-13. Either I was just unlucky or this was just a bait ad trying to lure people in. I am indifferent to either just wanted to share my experience so others could be aware of any funny business.

Route 1 Buick GMC responded to this review

December 24, 2013

Unfortunately there is some lag-time between the time we sell a vehicle and when it gets removed from the many online sources where we advertise, such as cars.com We try and get our inventory removed as soon as vehicles are sold but sometimes there is a delay. This is not done intentionally and we certainly apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.