22435 SH-249, Houston, TX 77070

New 877-462-3007
Used 888-293-7730
Service 888-532-0073

At Fred Haas we know price sells cars, our goal is to save every buyer $2000!

Great Dealership!

by from Cypress, TX |

I had a great experience with Fred Haas Toyota Country. Moses was very helpful in explaining everything in my new Camry. He took the time to set my radio stations and also connected my cell phone to the bluetooth. I do not know much about cars; Moses did a great job going over everything with me, as well as my son who accompanied me. I will definitely recommend my friends to Fred Haas Toyota Country. Thanks again Moses.

May 18, 2012

Phaney, Glad to hear Moses, known around the dealership as Mr. Toyota, helped you with all your car needs. Your opinions help us to better serve future customers and we appreciate your review. If you ever need to find any how to videos for your car we have lots on our website: http://fredhaastoyotacountry.com Thanks again for choosing Fred Haas Toyota Country.

Very rude and un-professional, rude and confusing

by from Houston, TX |

They are there in the business just to confuse you and be rude in the end. Eric Coleman gave me a quote, then someone called Frankie showed up and gave a better quote, then Eric tells me he doesn't know what quote Frankie gives and tries to tell me a long story about his boss. Finally two different people give me two different quotes and Eric Coleman called me "screwed-up" since I was confused. I just wonder how a salesman can verbally abuse a customer in this way? Don't they want a customer? I am really sorry I ever contacted them. NEVER EVER VISIT THIS PLACE, unless of course you want a sales person to abuse you.

April 14, 2014

Arko, I'm sorry to hear about your recent experience with us. This isn't in the norm for us. Our goal is to provide the best customer service and we fell short on your visit. How can we fix this?

Car Rental Experience

by from Spring, Texas |

First let me say that I have been a customer of Fred Haas Toyota for approximately more than twenty years beginning when they were located up at 45 and Shepherd. We have purchased approximately 10 vehicles over the years and have been completely satisfied with the great salesman and the great service department. However, on this past Saturday my wife and I were very displeased with the Rental Car person named Janice. She was not customer service oriented and appeared to be very unconcerned. She asked for a second form of ID besides the Drivers License and Insurance and then made us wait while she called the Insurance Company to ask details about our policy. She then wanted to tack on an additional $150.00 on top of securing the cost of the rental. The overall experience was totally frustrating and we ended up canceling the transaction and going right down the street to Enterprise where we rented a vehicle in 10 minutes without all of the hassle. We know that they must verify information but this was the first time that we were treated like criminals and when we have a stellar reputation in the community.

March 13, 2014

Edwin, Glad you have had a great experience with us in service and sales over the years. Sorry to hear about your recent Toyota Rent A Car experience these are not Fred Haas employees. I will however send this to the appropriate person. Again we are very happy you have shopped with us over the years and value you as a guest. Sorry for the issues!

Excellent Mature Salesstaff

by from Houston TX |

Mr. Skarzenski Was an excellent salesperson. He provided information in a timely basis in an easy to understand format. Frankly, younger car sales individuals might benefit with an internship wwith him. Frankly, Both my wife and I have never been put off more but many of the younger sales reps that play with their phones, do not know the inventory, do not return calls and seem like the customer is a bother.. We ended up buying a differerent car as my son wanted that model insted of a RAV.

January 21, 2014

Robert, Glad to hear you had a great experience with Donald and the rest of the Fred Haas Toyota Country team. Our goal is to help every guest find the perfect vehicle. We appreciate your loyalty and hope you come back for all your Toyota needs.

Thanks Dave Jachimowicz for a great service !

by from Houston, Texas |

Thank you Dave for a professional service and advise during the purchase of a 2014 Camry for my wife. This is our second car purchase at this dealership and we feel that we have always received honest and fair treatment during our visits. It is recommended to go early on a Saturday to go calmly through all the steps.

December 4, 2013

Nelson, Glad to hear you had a great experience with Dave and the rest of the Fred Haas Toyota Country team. Our goal is to help every guest find the perfect vehicle. We appreciate your loyalty and hope you continue to enjoy your new Camry.

Friendliest Staff

by from Spring Tx |

Fred Haas Toyota Country is hands down the best place to buy a car. The customer service is top notch. Fred Haas Toyota has the friendliest staff around and gave us the best overall car buy experience ever. They worked with us to get us the car we wanted with a great price that fit our budget. From sales to Finance, the quality and attention to detail is amazing. Our Salesman Kenneth Gunter was wonderful and made us feel like family. Kenneth is very knowledgeable and never pushy. I highly recommend Fred Haas Toyota Country to anyone. We will be buying all future vehicles from Fred Haas Toyota Country. Thanks again Kenneth for your help. We love our new Toyota!

November 12, 2013

Glad to hear you had a great experience with Kenneth and the rest of the Fred Haas Toyota Country team. Our goal is to help every guest find the perfect vehicle. We appreciate your loyalty and hope your come back for all your Toyota needs.

Service Department

by from Houston, Tx |

My first service experience for my new Highlander was the worst experience I have every had. Simple rotate tires. Dirty my car, left black marks and trash in my car. The next day I had to bring it back because air pressure light was on. Whole service departement acted like they could care less. I was told service would call instead got automated survey. I have service contract on new car but doubt seriously if I would use their department again.

October 10, 2013

Jeff, I'm sorry to hear about recent experience with our service department. This is not in the norm for us and we want to make this right. Please email jackie_blanchard@fredhaastoyotacountry.com we want to fix this.

Poor Customer Service

by from Tomball Tx |

I leased a vehicle from Fred Haas and then purchased the leased vehicle at the end of the lease terms. Sales department is fair - nothing spectacular. Service is another issue. I've taken all three of my Toyotas to their service department. I've never received above average service. Recently I've found taking my large SUV in for a tire rotation & oil change was the worst experience and may prevent me from ever stepping foot in there again. I made an appointment for 9 am on a Monday morning. I figured I would have to wait for about 45-1hr for the oil change & tire rotation. I was wrong I was told an hour an a half minimum. When I questioned it I was informed by the service rep that if I didn't have an appointment it would be at least 2+ hour wait. This is ridiculous. My time is just as important as theirs and why can't they manage their appointments a little more efficiently? I will never return here again.

October 10, 2013

Rbert, Sorry about your experience with our service department. This is not the kind of customer service we want to give our guests. How can we fix this? Email jackie_blanchard@fredhaastoyotacountry.com we want to make this right.

Great experience!

by from Tomball |

A great experience! We (my wife and I) just purchased a new 2013 Tundra from Fred Haas Toyota Country. Our sales associate was Lance Thomas. He was extremely helpful and we did not at any time during our discussion feel pressured. Though we primarily interacted with Lance, it became increasingly clear to us as we interacted with the other folks (e.g., Keith Schneider), that this is the general approach and atmosphere of this dealership. We unreservedly recommend Fred Haas Toyota Country.

May 29, 2013

Kelvin, Glad to hear you had a great experience with Lance, Keith, and the rest of the Fred Haas Toyota Country team. Our goal is to help every guest find the perfect vehicle. We hope you continue to enjoy your new Tundra!

Seamless Buying Experience

by from houston, tx |

It was a pleasure to work with Eric Coleman at Fred Haas Toyota Country. Eric was friendly, professional and very knowledgeable. He responded quickly to my internet request and was never 'pushy'. I thought that my purchase of a vehicle from Eric would be more complicated than usual because I live out-of-state and needed the car registered in my home state. Eric arranged for delivery of the car and arranged all of the paperwork. My new Sequoia was delivered by a very courteous gentleman who stayed with me through the whole process of registering the car here in my state. I could not have asked for a more helpful, professional experience. In my opinion, Fred Haas Toyota Country is a 'class-A' dealership.

May 29, 2013

Joy, Glad to hear you had a great experience with Eric and the rest of the Fred Haas Toyota Country team. Our goal is to help every guest find the perfect vehicle. We hope you continue to enjoy your new Sequoia.

by from Spring, TX |

I was impressed by the quick response to my internet inquiry regarding availability and pricing, as well as with a follow up phone call. Me and my son were enthusiastically greeted by Robert Plaza before we even entered the show room. After reasonable negotiations Robert and his manager were able to accommodate us.This is our third purchase from Fred Haas Toyota Country. We consider Fred Haas Toyota Country a great place to buy a car or service it. Thanks, Stella

May 2, 2013

Stella, Glad to hear you had a great car buying experience with Robert and the rest of the Fred Haas Toyota Country team. Our goal is to help every guest find the perfect vehicle. We appreciate your loyalty and hope you come back for all your Toyota needs.