Bentley Bugatti Lamborghini Maserati Rolls-Royce of Chicago

Service 877-359-9509 Service 877-359-9509

A Joe Perillo Dealership

ENGINE LIGHT IS ON STEADY

by from North Barrington, Ill. |

I bought my Bentley at another dealership closer to my home. I was driving in downtown Chicago and my engine light is on steady. I called my selling Bentley dealership and they stated they are booked until tomorrow. I called Bentley Gold Coast and spoke to Tom. He had me bring in my Bentley right away. The technician hooked up his computer as soon as I pulled in and found a loose gas cap. Mean while Tom checked my service history and found I was past due on my 1 year service and 4 open campaigns. He put me in a brand new BMW loaner and stated your Bentley will be completed tomorrow. When I arrived to pick up my Bentley I was surprised to find it was fully detailed. Thank You Dr. Bob

No call back or email response

by from Schaumburg, IL |

Sent an inquiry on a preowned Porshe, and never got a return call or email

Service

by from Mebane,NC |

I have been delivering cars all of the country. I have to say this place, and I'm talking about the service guy Tom. This man is rude, obnoxious arrogant and downright disrespectful. Was told by a manager at the showroom they talked to Tom and was told can drop new cars off at 8. Got here early because of traffic. Waited until 8 he tells me they don't take until 10. This is the second time I had to deal with this guy, I guess they don't wait these cars. In my opinion he needs to go. The manager did apologize. She doesn't understand why he's that way.

"Great place to buy a Lamborghini" best exp

by from Pittsburgh pa |

I am a small business owner from Pittsburgh and at 33 years old able to purchase my first Lamborghini. I had Chris Abbis for my salesman I was very nervous buying my first Lamborghini and they had a 2008 Lamborghini superlaggera it was better then described basically brand new. The entire process Chris was very polite and very very knowledgeable on the car also the biggest part for me is that he understood my journey to this point which was huge for me and coming from nothing to being able to purchase a Lamborghini superlaggera Chris made it such a great experience. I trailered the car home and just the whole experience was 1st class. Spent 6 hours with the staff and showed me the warehouse and also I got to go over my superlaggera with the tech that serviced the Lamborghini. I plan on buying all my vehicles from hear as long as I'm blessed to buy such great automobiles.

Great Experience Recommended

by from Naples FL |

Excellent dealer with great selection, if you can you have to visit the showroom. It's very cool. Had a great experience. Recommended for sure

Bentley Gold Coast is the Best A++++++

by from Gulf Breeze, Florida |

This company is professional at all times and their collection is amazing. I have purchased many cars from Chris Abbas and I would highly recommend him and his company to anyone looking for a high end exotic or luxury vehicle. The cars always come in immaculate.

FAR ABOVE THE REST

by from New York, New York |

Thank you for the service this morning. This was service far above any expectations I ever had. We were in Chicago visiting my family and my 2014 Bentley Flying Spur was lacking power on acceleration. I called the dealership, but of course they were closed on Thanksgiving Day. I called Bentley Roadside and they would pick up our Bentley and drop it off at the dealership on Friday. But we still needed to get to Fox Lake for dinner. My son went to the Bentley Gold Coast web page and I called the emergency phone number. I spoke to Tom the service manager. I told him my dilemma, our Bentley is not drivable and we need to get to Fox Lake by 2pm for our family dinner. He stated no problem. He brought us a BMW 5 series and he took our Bentley back to shop for repairs on Friday. So we drove to Fox Lake to spend the day with our family. I normally don't write things like this. But, I feel the Dealership should be recognized for the outstanding service. I did not know where else to post this. Thank You, Again Mr. Colletti

Bently Gold Coast review

by from Whiting, In |

Got a fairly prompt response, told me what I needed to know.

by from Springfield, Iowa |

This dealership should be the bench mark for Lamborghini. I was walking by dealership and stopped in just to admire the amazing collection of automobiles in the showroom. Then I met Joe Abbis we start talking and he tried to sell me a new Bentley and then a Maserati. While talikng to him I mention my Lamborghin Gallardo has not been started in 3 years. He called Tom the service director and he came to the showroom. Tom made arrangements to have my Lamborghini picked up from Iowa that day , They performed 3 recalls and serviced my Lamborghini. He had my Lamborghini detailed and returned back to my home. This was all done in 4 days. Joe and Tom have won my service. When I decide to by a Bentley it will be from Bentley Chicago. Thanks Jack M.

No call back.

by from Nwi Indiana |

Emailed the dealership a few times inquiring about a used car they had. I have gotten no response at all.