Bentley Gold Coast

834 N Rush St, Chicago, IL 60611

New 866-709-4369
Used 866-918-0325
Service 877-359-9509

Welcome to Bentley Gold Coast!

TestST2

by from Chicago,IL |

testST2testST2testST2testST2testST2testST2testST2testST2testST2testST2

Information request on a used Bentley

by from Yorkville, IL |

I found a 2010 Bentley FS with low miles and set up the way i want. i asked for a quote and received my information quickly. The price is very good and i am waiting for a few details to fall into place and i hope to be driving my dream car very soon.

Great Service

by from Deerfield, ill. |

I was driving downtown Chicago and I hit a pot hole and had a blow out. I walked to Bentley Gold Coast and spoke to Joe Abbas he said they don't do service on Bentleys downtown. He called Tom the Bentley service manager . Tom had a loaner vehicle flatbed to me and flatbed my Bentley to Downers Grove Bentley to be repaired. Tom had my Bentley deliveried to my Deerfield office the next day. They even picked up the loaner vehicle at no addtional cost to me. Tom won me over as a customer for life.

Nice car, rude and disrespectful staff

by from Columbus, Oh |

Long story short: Car was in great condition inside and out, discussing price was difficult though. The employees there were very stuck up and rude. Two individuals that helped me out were very rude. From the time I got there, I was told to wait a few minutes, then took a ride with the salesman who wouldn't buckle up, and talked on his cell phone half the time. Dismissed my concerns or questions with the car and said "it is normal" regardless I knew everything about the car so I knew what was wrong with it, but the staff was extremely unprofessional and rude. Maybe it is just Chicago but you don't feel like a customer, as they treat you like your in walmart. Not only did they not know much about the car I was buying, but they tried to lie when they didn't know the response to my questions. Only reason I bought the car here was because it was rare and hard to find. Outside of that I would avoid this dealership due to their rude nature and poor customer service from their porter, to their salesman, even to the over spoken and rude owner.

Complete lack of communication

by from London ont |

We purchased a escalade from our sales man one week before we were to pick it up. The money draft did not hit the dealership until the first of that week and in the inturm the dealership sold my truck to another dealer without even the slightest hesitation or call to the original sales person who was taking care of us. My flight was booked we had title in hand and the best the manager could say is oh sorry we didn't see the money in time. Completely unbelievable and unacceptable business practice. So when I called there sister dealership the manager at BMW was very ignorant and disrespectful saying this happens all the time he did it to a customer on Saturday. Maybe just maybe the owners and managers should think about the customers before the all mighty dollar!! Unbelievably disappointed with there lack of concern and end result to this point, let's see if they make it right!!

Chris Abbas

by from Toronto, Canada |

I had several conversations with Chris Abbas about buying a Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder...however I did not purchase a vehicle because of the interior colour was NOT to my liking. He was very professional & would recommend him in the future.

Platinum Level Experience for my Ghost Purchase!

by from Austin, TX |

Sven and his manager Joe executed on a first class, no nonsense purchase process for me on a 2011 Ghost.

great dealer

by from FORT WORTH,TX |

he is a great dealer and itrust him he have agood price and good team