Albany Honda

903 E. Oglethorpe Blvd., Albany, GA 31705

New 866-414-5944
Used 888-211-7419
Service 888-753-3496

Best car buying experience we've ever had

by from Albany, GA |

Albany Honda got me out of a horrible mess of a car/loan and into a car I never dreamed I could afford. They were knowledgeable, courteous and fair. They were so great, we decided to come home with 2 cars. The cars are perfect, and we are extremely happy with our purchases and our experience. Our salesman Greg was genuine and helpful, and the finance department did not try to pressure us into anything

Great service,friendly,helpful and knowledgeable.

by from Albany,Ga |

Mr. Trace Everson was very friendly, and knowledgeable about my new Pilot. He answered all my questions and was very helpful. He did everything I asked him to do. We went over the features and he help me learned to use them.When you want to buy a new vehicle, ask for Trace.

kaylan burrough

by from cordele ga |

kaylan burrough was awesome. young personable tech savvy. she was the internet person we talked to on the phone and the sales person we dealt with when we got there. bought our Honda pilot on 1st visit. fair price-not much fat to trim from original asking price

Trace really knows his product! Fantastic!

by from Albany, GA |

This is my third Honda Odyssey and this was the best car buying experience I've had. Trace Everson kept the process moving. He impressed me with his knowledge of the features of the vehicle when I was just looking so it only made sense to go back to him when I was ready to buy. The financing with Keith Harney went smoothly too. I never felt pressured into getting services I didn't want or need. A big THANK YOU to both of these gentlemen and everyone involved with my purchase.

5 star dealership!

by from Alapaha, GA |

The dealership had just what I wanted at a great price. The salesmen were kind and knowledgeable in answering my questions. I had a great experience here. Trace E. was my salesman and he was awesome!!!!! I will definitely recommend this dealership to anyone interested in buying a Honda. I love my vehicle.

Customer friendly, genuine approach

by from Columbus, GA |

This dealer showed interest in getting my business, willing to be flexible, and genuine customer service.

Outstanding Customer Service

by from Fort Walton Beach, FL |

Trace at Albany Honda was truly a pleasure to work with. He made the entire buying experience positive and the vehicle was exactly as he promised. I would definitely buy from Albany Honda again!

Buying Hybrid Accord was a Great Experience!

by from Albany, GA |

Did not plan to buy right now. Just went in to see what the Accord Hybrid was like. Test drove the car. Loved it and traded my 2011 Pilot so that I could enjoy the savings associated with the gas mileage. The sales person and the support staff provided excellent friendly service. They were able to find a color I liked and arranged to pick up the car from another dealer so that I would be happy with the color scheme. When I picked up the vehicle Mr, Everson (my salesman) demonstrated all the technology functions of the car and assisted me with setting up my radio and Bluetooth phone functions. The car has been a ;pleasure to drive and so far delivers the promised mileage. We have bought several cars from this dealer since 2007 and have been pleased with the sales staff and the service department. Thank you Albany Honda.

Best dealership experience

by from Tallahassee, FL |

I drove all the way from Tallahassee, FL to lease 2014 Honda Odyssey EXL - RES, because the sales man, Tracy gave me a very good deal that I couldn't refuse. Overall experience was excellent at the dealership, by the time I arrived, Tracy kept all the paper work ready and the process was superfast.

Nice sales staff, wonderful facility

by from Albany, GA |

We had a great experience at this dealership. The sales staff was great and the maintenance department is wonderful. I would buy another car from Albany Honda.

Albany Honda responded to this review

March 11, 2014

Thank you for your kind words. Its our great pleasure to have you as a member of the Albany Honda family. We look forward to fulfilling your automotive needs for years to come. Sincerely, Tony Schuble Sales Manager

My Experience

by from Albany, GA |

This review is in reference to the experience I had on Feb. 26, 2014 when I purchased my vehicle from Albany Honda. I would just like to say that my experience was very pleasant and I would recommend anyone to this dealership, the young lady that took care of me (Regina Chattmon), is a very sweet, kind and helpful sale person and I think...no she did a good job and took care of me very well. I was there for a while and she even gave me a bag of chips for a snack and some water, and because I was there for a while she gave me just what I asked for and I would recommend her to anyone who is in the market for a vehicle. Thanks!

Albany Honda responded to this review

March 11, 2014

Thank you for your kind words. It is our pleasure to welcome you to the Albany Honda family and we look forward to fulfilling your automotive for many years to come. Sincerely, Tony Schuble Sales manager