Albany Honda

903 E. Oglethorpe Blvd., Albany, GA 31705

New 866-414-5944
Used 888-211-7419
Service 888-753-3496

Best car buying experience we've ever had

by from Albany, GA |

Albany Honda got me out of a horrible mess of a car/loan and into a car I never dreamed I could afford. They were knowledgeable, courteous and fair. They were so great, we decided to come home with 2 cars. The cars are perfect, and we are extremely happy with our purchases and our experience. Our salesman Greg was genuine and helpful, and the finance department did not try to pressure us into anything

Outstanding Customer Service

by from Fort Walton Beach, FL |

Trace at Albany Honda was truly a pleasure to work with. He made the entire buying experience positive and the vehicle was exactly as he promised. I would definitely buy from Albany Honda again!

Buying Hybrid Accord was a Great Experience!

by from Albany, GA |

Did not plan to buy right now. Just went in to see what the Accord Hybrid was like. Test drove the car. Loved it and traded my 2011 Pilot so that I could enjoy the savings associated with the gas mileage. The sales person and the support staff provided excellent friendly service. They were able to find a color I liked and arranged to pick up the car from another dealer so that I would be happy with the color scheme. When I picked up the vehicle Mr, Everson (my salesman) demonstrated all the technology functions of the car and assisted me with setting up my radio and Bluetooth phone functions. The car has been a ;pleasure to drive and so far delivers the promised mileage. We have bought several cars from this dealer since 2007 and have been pleased with the sales staff and the service department. Thank you Albany Honda.

Best dealership experience

by from Tallahassee, FL |

I drove all the way from Tallahassee, FL to lease 2014 Honda Odyssey EXL - RES, because the sales man, Tracy gave me a very good deal that I couldn't refuse. Overall experience was excellent at the dealership, by the time I arrived, Tracy kept all the paper work ready and the process was superfast.

Nice sales staff, wonderful facility

by from Albany, GA |

We had a great experience at this dealership. The sales staff was great and the maintenance department is wonderful. I would buy another car from Albany Honda.

March 11, 2014

Thank you for your kind words. Its our great pleasure to have you as a member of the Albany Honda family. We look forward to fulfilling your automotive needs for years to come. Sincerely, Tony Schuble Sales Manager

My Experience

by from Albany, GA |

This review is in reference to the experience I had on Feb. 26, 2014 when I purchased my vehicle from Albany Honda. I would just like to say that my experience was very pleasant and I would recommend anyone to this dealership, the young lady that took care of me (Regina Chattmon), is a very sweet, kind and helpful sale person and I think...no she did a good job and took care of me very well. I was there for a while and she even gave me a bag of chips for a snack and some water, and because I was there for a while she gave me just what I asked for and I would recommend her to anyone who is in the market for a vehicle. Thanks!

March 11, 2014

Thank you for your kind words. It is our pleasure to welcome you to the Albany Honda family and we look forward to fulfilling your automotive for many years to come. Sincerely, Tony Schuble Sales manager

Excellent, Courteous Service

by from Albany, Ga |

I am a Honda person!! I've owned a Honda Accord, Pilot, and now a CRV. I am a widow and depend on these excellent sales and service technicians to help me maintain my vehicles. They've never let me down. Also, love it that they remember me and my name. I'll be trading again next year---for another CRV!!

March 11, 2014

Thank you for your kind words. It's our pleasure to fulfill your automotive needs and where glad to have you as part of the Albany Honda Family. Look forward to seeing you soon. Sincerely, Tony Schuble Sales Manager

Prompt service, courteous personel

by from Albany, GA |

I mentioned above that I was well pleased with the prompt service to have repairs made. I took my car to them this morning, their driver, Steven Lewis, was very polite and pleasant, brought me back to the house and when the work was done he came and took me to my car. My car is a 2005, I am unable to trade it in at this time but may in a couple of years.

March 11, 2014

Thank you for your kind words, at Albany Honda we always try to please. Look forward to serving you again. Sincerely, Tony Schuble Sales Manager

Satisfied Buyer

by from Albany, GA |

I am really satisfied with the dealership Albany Honda. While shopping around for a new vehicle the professionalism and knowledgeable internet Sales Manager, Mr. Wideman was very patient with me. He let me spend my money the way I wanted too. He found me a car and it had to be brought to their lot because they had no more of what I wanted. I thank those guys so much. I am really enjoying myself in my new Honda and I would go again if I am ever looking to buy a new car.

March 11, 2014

It was our pleasure to serve you. Where glad you enjoyed your experience and look forward to seeing in the future. Sincerely, Tony Schuble Sales Manager

EXECELLENT

by from ALBANY, GEORGIA |

I HAVE BEEN DOING BUSINESS WITH ALBANY HONDA FOR SEVERAL YEARS AND I HAVE PURCHASED SIX HONDA'S FROM THEM DURING THIS TIME. I COULDN'T ASK FOR A BETTER DEALERSHIP TO DO BUSINESS WITH. FROM SALES TO SERVICE EXECELLENT GROUP OF PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH...

November 8, 2012

We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you during your next visit.

Quality, Cost, & Service

by from Albany, GA |

I like dealing with Albany Honda. The quality of their product is wonderul - value/dollar. Over the years I have purchased several new vehicles and one used vehicle from this dealership. There product and value/dollar is only exceeded by the wonderful service department which also has Saturday hours as well as courier service as needed.

November 2, 2012

Thank you for the great response. We really appreciate your business. Let us know if you need anything. Sincerely, Greg Wideman, Internet Sales Manager Albany Honda