IMX Auto Group

811 N Victory Blvd, Burbank, CA 91502

Used 866-918-4472 Used 866-918-4472

IMX Auto Group is a name you can trust!

Great service, quick response, great deal

by from San Jose, CA |

After a few emails with Tigran I was on the plane. He picked me up from airport. We did a test dive and 30 min later I was on my way back home in the new car.

The Best In Burbank

by from Moreno Valley, CA |

IMX Auto Group is where to purchase your next car. Out of all my experiences buying a car, this one was the most pleasurable because of the great staff. As soon as you drive onto the auto lot, you are greeted with friendly staff without the feeling of being pressured to buy a car. The dealership owner was generous to spend a little time talking with me and informing me about my new car. And excellent customer service from Tiger and Maria who took the time without haste to assure I was comfortable with my purchase & that I had the best financing. Thank you Tiger & Maria!!! 真真真真真

SAAB 9-5 Aero, how was this car not already sold?

by from Santa Barbara, California |

Simply put, don't think you're being pressured into buying a car and you won't be! Mind over matter! The sales associates will literally pamper you out the door after offering comprehensive information on the car you are looking into, and with incredible ease, they will help YOU make the right decision. They aim to please, not to overcharge at IMX. If it weren't for Zack and Drew, honestly, i might still feel a little betrayed by the auto buying industry. Their customer service is top notch, speedy and always geared toward getting you where you need to go. Buying from IMX Auto Group is easy, fun, and a great way to rate your overall shopping experience in comparison to other cars you've driven. I felt so confident in the car I bought - a gorgeous, glossy, mean machine to say the least. I even felt more of a need to impress THEM, as the paper signing began. The dealership itself is stunning, and I have no complaints in regard to their knowledge and expertise and ability to get me sold on a car i love. Still need a repair done, but get this, IMX offered to replace a part for me for free! And here I was thinking I would have to go the long way and call Sweden myself. Call them! Great inventory, on point pricing, and DEALS DEALS DEALS! Thanks IMX, see you soon! Mr. Jacob Bonaventura Proud owner of a 2003 SAAB TURBO.

I buy that car cash I'm about to find out !!

by from Los Angeles |

'got Benz S class 3 weeks ago pay cash, they have to do a few things I'm about to find out how ,good this dealer really is. Maria is an excellent person she said she sey they would take care of me.

You dont buy their cars? No Pressure!

by from Burbank, CA |

I think this is only the dealership that doesnt pressure their customers to by their cars. Trust me, they have really good selection. They give you the facts, you test drive it, you tell them you'll think about it and they still smile and tell you they want to see you again. No pressure which you love, no rude salespeople unlike Southbay Hyundai (Sales Representative Sean). Dro rocks! very accommodating but will give you no pressure. I'm still thinking to go back to get that car that I like!

Great to work with

by from Ocean Springs, MS |

Zack and his staff were GREAT!! They did everything they said they would and made this a smooth car buying experience. I bought my car from IMX Auto Group over the internet and had it shipped cross country and I couldn't be happier with the service I received.