Lexus Santa Monica

1501 Santa Monica Blvd, Santa Monica, CA 90404

New 866-808-7008
Used 877-246-0717
Service 877-875-0615

Find out why buying a car from a LAcarGuy dealer is so easy. See Lexus Santa Monicas Internet team for details

My Experience with Lexus of Santa Monica

by from Azusa, CA |

My wife and I were gratified to find Sara Grimwade and Angela Durand in charge of our Lexus purchase. My wife is partial to women and thinks that they are easier to deal with than men in conducting business. After my expeirence with Sara and Angela, I agree with her. Both women were extremely professional and made us feel at ease and comfortable in our negotiations. I applaud Lexus of Santa Monica for hiring these women and will tell all our friends that this Santa Monica dealership is the only one to work with.

Good experience

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Went in to test drive a CT200h, Amon was very helpful, knowledgable and courteous. None of the salesmen were overly pushy about buying, thankfully.

Great Dealership and Employees

by from Hollywood, CA |

I recently got an Is250 Premium Package from Lexus of Santa Monica and its was a great experience. Reginald Jones the salesman was great in helping us out with getting the car we wanted and made himself available for any questions we had. He was very informative in questions we had about the purchase and got us what we wanted at a good price. Once we had the vehicle Angela Durand was helpful in showing us some of the features the car came with and how they work. She also made herself available incase we came across something we needed help with. Even connected our bluetooth on the spot. So if your at this dealer see either one of them for any help or questions. Also the dealer is really elegant and clean.

GREAT SERVICE!!

by from Santa Monica, CA |

I am extremely pleased with my experience at Lexus Santa Monica. Reggie Jones was able to put me in a brand new Lexus IS 350 F Sport. Reggie made the process simple and has a great personality. I have already recommended Reggie to interested car buyers. Angela Durand was very knowledgable and gave me an awesome tour of my new vehicle! She answered all of my questions and made me feel extra comfortable leaving the dealership in a new car. I highly recommend Angela Durand and Reggie Jones at Lexus Santa Monica!!

great service, knowledgeable and friendly staff

by from Los Angeles, California |

Have bought several cars and this is now my third from this dealership. Caitlin and Angela were helpful, professional, and approachable. I anticipate purchasing other cases from them in the future. Job well done.

Friendly and Accommodating

by from Santa Monica, CA |

So...I am not your typical car buyer in most ways. I was not coming in with an existing vehicle, as living in Santa Monica / most of the "west side"...you can get away without having a car for quite some time. The problem with walking into a dealer off the street is that most don't take you seriously, especially when you walk in wearing jeans and a t-shirt ;). I knew I wanted a sporty luxury sedan, so I looked at your common players (BMW, Audi, Mercedes, Infiniti). All of these dealers are walking distance from my apartment in Santa Monica on either Wilshire or Santa Monica Ave, so I walked in with an interest in test driving. Now, I am not a snob by any means, but I do have an eye for great customer service. Let me tell you about my experiences at a few local dealerships and why Lexus Santa Monica wins: Infiniti of Santa Monica - I walked in off the street, wanting to test drive. I started looking at the G37 and Q50. I was in there a solid 20 minutes before even the receptionist acknowledged me. When they did, I was informed that they were extremely busy and could not do a test drive at that precise moment. Busy? REALLY? I was the only person in the dealership, you should probably look around before using a canned excuse why you think I am unworthy of your time. BMW of Santa Monica - I walked in off the street again and no one really acknowledged me. I walked around the lot a bit and finally someone acknowledged and came out to chat with me. We chatted about a few vehicles on the lot and getting you to allow me to test drive was like pulling teeth. Yes...the vehicle may not be the exact one I was looking for, but when I said that I enjoy driving, I thrive on performance vehicles and that I have never driven a BMW...you had the perfect opportunity to sell me for life on BMW performance. Instead, you waffled so much that I left, figuring that you actually did not want to sell a vehicle. Even more interesting: I returned to both dealers above, except the second time around, a friend with a high end luxury sedan drove me to the dealer. Funny how both dealers suddenly were falling all over themselves to wait on me and listen to my every want and desire. Lexus Santa Monica was different though, I walked in off the street, again...in jeans and a t-shirt. I was greeted by Ctesiphon "CT" Ledesma. We chatted about what brought me in and I expressed interest in a sporty luxury sedan. He instantly knew what I wanted, before even I knew. He brought me around the dealership and introduced me to the IS Series and we chatted about the various models and packages. I expressed some early interest in the IS 250. I made it clear that I wasn't buying today, but he still wanted to introduce me properly to the IS 250 with a test drive. Who am I to turn down a test drive? So, we took one out for a spin. I liked the vehicle, but as I said, I wasn't ready to purchase. He introduced me to his sales manager Ray Spence and we all shook hands / exchanged cards and chatted about timeline. It was surprisingly low pressure. I came in the following day, just to show my partner the vehicle I was looking at. Everyone was, once again, super friendly and accommodating, and offered to get my sales person. Finally, I was getting more serious and scheduled an appointment, where we chatted about colors and final trim levels. I realized that I actually wanted a little more power, so we did a second test drive, except this time with our prospective vehicle, an 2014 IS 350 F Sport in Matador Red. Now I was sold...we worked out a deal, but I was waiting on some funding to my bank account. We put the deal on ice and stayed in touch throughout the entire process via email / text message. Two weeks later (this past Friday night), we completed the deal and I couldn't be happier. Thank you CT Ledesma (Sales), Ray Spence (floor manager), and Bob Uchida (finance) for an awesome car buying experience!

pre-owned honda

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I received excellent customer service buying my pre-owned Honda from Santa Monica Lexus. I give 5star***** ratings to sales man and manager, Ben Hodor for his super caring character. He is very understanding and nice to his customers. Highly recommend it. What a great Deal!! Thank you so much.

New Lexus at Santa Monica

by from Santa Monica, CA |

Angela Durand and Daniel Rome were extremely helpful and accommodating while I was looking for a new car. I have leased four cars from this location and keep going back because of people like Angela, Daniel, and Jimmy Kim.

Terrible online experience

by from Corona, ca |

I inquired about a CPO Es350 online and wanted to negotiate without going to the dealership as I have a very busy schedule. Unfortunately, Art did not take me seriously and gave me an absolutely offensive trade in value for my car (about $7000 less than low blue book). Art called me to discuss the specifics of the deal and it sounded as though he was eating his dinner during the conversation. Needless to say, I went that very night and purchased a 2013 es350 from Lexus of Riverside and was given $9000 more for my trade in. I paid cash difference and the whole process took less than an hour. Lesson learned Santa Monica...always assume a buyer is very serious

This is how you sell cars

by from Los Angeles |

If you are thinking of buying a Lexus, these are the guys to see. I bought my brand new 2014 IS from Angela Durand and the experience could not have been more pleasant. Not only did she explain everything about the vehicle before and after sale, they got it in especially for me as I wanted a black on black one and never pressured me into buying it and wanted to make sure I loved the car. Jimmy Kim the sales manager then helped me get the deal I wanted and I drove away in my new car. They have continued to follow up with me on to make sure I am loving it. Make sure you ask for Angela Durand.

Great Experience

by from Santa Monica, CA |

There was a little miscommunication at first but Kelly Gugerty made my buying experience great with the help of her manager Armin. I would highly reccomend working with them should you need a new car from Lexus. They are located at the Santa Monica dealership