18615 Statesville Road, Cornelius, NC 28031

New 877-878-0561
Used 888-384-6981
Service 888-503-4171

Experience The Modern Difference!

Great experience

by from Charlotte,NC |

Everyone in this dealer is very friendly, from the receptionist to the manager. This is the second car i buy from them and Gil Bracy is exepcional , he guided Me Through the whole experience ,i never felt forced to buy anything that i didnt Want . I would recommend this dealer to a friend

March 15, 2015

Thanks for the outstanding feedback Juan. We appreciate the opportunity to work with you and earn your business for a second time. I will be sure and pass the kind words along to the team. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Best Service

by from Kannapolis, NC |

I have for the past two years been going to Modern Nissan of Lake Norman. Each and every time, I am always extremely impressed with the detail and time it takes for my appointments. The friendliness of the service and reception and check out personnel is top-notch.

August 14, 2015

Thank you for this great feedback! We appreciate you having your vehicle serviced with us. We are glad to know you enjoy your visits with us. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment!

Rude crude and nasty

by from huntersville,NC |

A very nice salesman showed me a highlander with a "clean" carfax. It was obvious that this can had been rear ended . It had a very shoddy repair and was held together with duct tape underneath. When I pointed this out to the sales manager he got rude, crude and very loud. He was down right nasty and embarrassed us both in front of everyone there. I will never set foot in this dealership again and i strongly recommend you don't either.

August 2, 2015

Chrysty, thank you for reaching out. We have forwarded your comments to our general manager so that he may investigate the incident you have described. If you would like to discuss this with him, please feel free to give him a call at (704) 237-5100, or you may reach him via email at straub@modernauto.com. His name is Scott Traub.

fantastic car buying experience

by from wythe virginia |

the staff at modern Nissan know how to make car buying a great experience , everyone is very kind and knowledgeable about the cars they are selling . my sales person gil bracy was fantastic to work with . I would recommend this dealership to anyone

July 18, 2015

We're glad to know you had a great experience with us, Steve! Thank you for your kind words about our dealership, and about Gil. We'll be sure to share your comments with him. Thank you for recommending us. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Wonderful experience

by from Fayetteville NC |

We came in looking for a larger car to help our growing family and found a trained, knowledgeable staff who easily helped us find the perfect car for us. The prices were more than reasonable and the the experience was wonderful overall.

July 18, 2015

Thank you for this great feedback, Jeff! We're glad to know you had a wonderful experience with us. We appreciate you choosing Modern Nissan of Lake Norman. We hope your family enjoys the new vehicle!

Excellent Customer Service

by from Shelby, NC |

Purchasing a vehicle from Modern Nissan of Lake Norman was an excellent experience Thanks to Alex! He provided outstanding customer service & ensured that I received the best vehicle that met my standards! He took his time with me and did not try to fast talk me as I have known some salesman to do so. To anyone looking to purchase a vehicle it is highly recommended that you ask for Alex because believe me he has your best interest at heart & you won't regret it.

July 18, 2015

Thank you for this thoughtful feedback, Melody! We appreciate your business at Modern Nissan of Lake Norman. We will be sure to share you kind words with Alex. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle!

by from Charlotte NC |

Just bought a new Nissan Murano from these fine folks and the experience was excellent. We shopped several other manufacturers and none had the combination of value and technology of the Murano. Their service was outstanding and we will go back again next year for our son and daughter.

June 3, 2015

We appreciate the great feedback, Gary! We're glad to know we provided you with an excellent experience. You'll love your new Murano. We look forward to seeing you again next year with your son and daughter!

Great Experience

by from Huntersville |

This is my second time buying from Modern Nissan. The first time we had a great experience with Eric Carter who sold us our fun and very cool looking Juke. He made the process easy and was there to answer any questions. This time we needed something bigger so we decided on the 2015 Murano. Our salesman, Gil Bracy went above and beyond to make sure we were happy and sold me the exact car I wanted. No pressure and answered every question I had. This is the first time I have been back to the same dealership, usually you have a bad experience and don't want to return. These are friendly people, from the managers to the great people who make sure your car is washed and waxed before you drive it off the lot. I would highly recommend this dealership and it also doesn't hurt that Nissan has some pretty awesome cars!

May 27, 2015

Thank you for this great review, Elena! We appreciate your business. We're glad to know that both of your experiences with us have been excellent. We hope you enjoy your new Murano!

Great car buying experience!

by from Winston salem |

From the time we we walked on the lot realized there is a genuine desire to help, and make the purchasing experience a good one for us. Yes, they encourage us to write a good review, but most importantly, I want to give them the excellent review they deserve! Well done Modern Nissan of Lake Norman!

May 18, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We're glad to know that you had a great experience throughout the entire purchasing process. Enjoy your new ride!

Quick and Easy

by from Cornelius, NC |

The quickest I have ever bought a car. The salesman Jason was friendly and informative. Negotiations wet easy and direct. Great overall experience.

May 14, 2015

Thank you for the great feedback! We're glad to hear that your buying experience was quick and efficient. We'll be sure to share your comments with Jason. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Great service and a good deal on our car.

by from yanceyville, NC |

our salesman was Gil. He is low key and extremely knowledgeable about the Altima we purchased. The car was in beautiful condition when we picked it up. The whole buying process was quick and enjoyable. I have purchased several vehicles over the years and this was the best experience I ever had. This was the first time at Modern Nissan and will definitely use them again and Gil will be my salesman. We drove over two hours to make the purchase and it was well worth it. Highly recommended.

April 19, 2015

Thanks for the outstanding feedback Jim. We greatly appreciate you giving us the opportunity to earn your business and for you driving over two hours to work with us. I will be sure and pass this great feedback along to Gil and the team. We look forward to working with you again in the future.