18615 Statesville Road, Cornelius, NC 28031

New 877-878-0561
Used 888-384-6981
Service 888-503-4171

Experience The Modern Difference!

Third Nissan in 5 months

by from Cornelius, NC |

My husband and I had a great experience with salesman David Dillow at Modern Nissan. We first purchased a 2014 Rogue in March 2014, then a pre-owned Sentra in June 2014 from David. We are purchasing our third car, a 2014 Altima from David also. Every deal has been a pleasure to negotiate. Beyond David, the Sales manager Chris Young, has went out of his way to make any bump easy. Pat Ainsworth in finance was quick to answer any questions we had. You guys ROCK!

August 28, 2014

WOW!!! Thanks for this outstanding review. I know David will be thrilled to hear that you took the time to write this. We truly appreciate the opportunity to earn your business not 1 time, not 2 times but 3 times. I will be sure and pass along the kind remarks to Chris and Pat as well. Thanks again. You guys ROCK!

Awesome Experience at Modern Nissan of Lake Norman

by from Waxhaw |

Wow! I can't say enough great things about my buying experience at Modern Nissan of Lake Norman. Aaron covered every inch of my new (too me) 2013 Nissan Pathfinder. He was very detailed in reviewing the car with me and answered all of my questions. Mike gave me a great deal on my trade-in. Everyone I came into contact during my experience was very professional and respectiveful. No pressure. I will definetly do business with them again!

Great experience

by from Charlotte, NC |

Was overall very happy with my purchase at Modern Nissan of Lake Norman. Our Sales Consultant, David Puchlettner was very friendly, helpful and informative. Process went very smooth. Would return for my next purchase.

by from Huntersville, NC |

We recently moved down here and were shopping for a vehicle for our family. We settled on a Nissan Pathfinder and visited Nissan of Lake Norman. We worked with Anthony Walker and Bud, who were very helpful, knowledgeable, and professional. There was no hassle negotiating and they eagerly and easily help us put together a good deal on the truck. I would recommend them without hesitation. TAM

Exceptional Experience!

by from Charlotte, NC |

Two weeks ago---30 August---my wife and I visited the Modern Nissan of Lake Norman dealership to test drive a 2014 Nissan Altima 3.5 SL. As my wife will tell you, I don't buy so much as a stapler without devoting hours to researching makes, models, and the businesses selling them. The Altima 3.5 SL was on my very short list of autos I was considering, and the only one that isn't tauted as a "luxury car". But from what I had uncovered in expert opinions and consumer reviews, the Altima 3.5 SL had everything I wanted in a new car. Of all the Nissan dealerships that had a 2014 Altima 3.5 SL, I chose to approach Modern Nissan of Lake Norman first. That, again, was because of research. On various sites, including this one, the consumer comments regarding Lake Norman Nissan were numerous and overwhelmingly positive. Now I know why. In thinking back over the experience, I don't find a single thing I can give a downcheck. The personnel with whom my wife and I dealt---Mr. Jason Spruill, sale consultant, and Mr. Chris Young, the sales manager---were thoroughly professional and knowledgeable. They were courteous and genuinely pleasant, with none of that phoney "friendliness" that I've seen car salemen use at other dealerships. There were none of the other red flags that people tend to associate with the car-buying process: no hard sell, no bait-and-switch, no interminable waiting while the salesman "consults" with his boss. Mr. Young and Mr. Spruill were respectful of the requirements and limits that I had set down for myself in making a purchase; they made no attempts to cajole me into spending more money or making more payments or going anywhere I didn't want to go. The single best word to describe it was professional---from the moment my wife and I entered the lot to handing us the keys to our new car. The negotiation part---the part which most people hate---was about as unstressful as such a thing can be. Mr. Young and Mr. Spruill were fair and above board. They worked hard to earn our business. At no time did they pressure me to do anything I didn't want to do. The deal which finally closed the sale was exceptional, and like Mr. Young and Mr. Spruill themselves, it was fair and above board. I've examined it every which way and there are no hidden "gotchas". My wife and I left thoroughly impressed. To be sure, this was business we were conducting with Lake Norman Nissan, but it was about as pleasant an experience as car-buying gets. If you're the kind of person who dreads walking into a dealership showroom, this is the place for you to go. You may or may not leave with a new car, but you won't feel like you've been bullied or had the wool pulled over your eyes. You'll be treated respectfully and---I can't stress this word enough---professionally. Oh, and the 2014 Nissan Altima 3.5 SL we bought has been an outstanding car! Granted, it's only been two weeks and I've put only four hundred miles on it. But so far, everything about the car has been marvelous. There've been no hidden "gotchas" there, either. You can pay more for a "luxury car" and get less.

Very helpful salesman

by from Mooresville, N.C. |

I had a very pleasant experience buying my preowned vehicle. The salesman, Aaron Roark, was extremely knowledgable, friendly and helpful. I would recommend this dealership highly and would not hesitate to buy another vehicle here.

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING EXPERIENCE!!!!!

by from Charlotte, NC |

From the time I walked in the door of Modern Nissan, I felt like family!!! Aaron Rourk met me at the front door with a smile on his face. I explained to him my needs as well as wants in a vehicle. No lie....the first car he showed me....WAS THE ONE!!! I FELL IN LOVE WITH IT!!! The whole staff at Modern Nissan was PHENOMENAL, I HAVEN'T EVEN DROVE MY CAR OFF THE LOT YET, BUT THINKING ABOUT MY FUTURE PURCHASES BECAUSE I WILL BE BACK!!! :)

September 1, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to write this outstanding review. We appreciate the opportunity to have earned your business and we look forward to helping you with any future needs that you may have. We hope that you enjoy your new vehicle.

Great Buying Experience!

by from Mooresville, NC |

I recently had a great buying experience at Modern Nissan. Our Sales Rep, David Dillow, was wonderful to work with. He was both passionate and knowledgeable about the Nissan product and was excited to share all the great features of the Altima. David worked diligently to make sure I was getting the best car for my budget and helped me reach a deal that I was happy with. There was no sense of being rushed into making a quick decision nor did I feel pressure to close the sale. Modern Nissan has assembled a professional and courteous staff so what is often an experience that most people dread turned out to be a fun and enjoyable one. I have no reservation in recommending Modern Nissan and be sure to ask for David!

September 2, 2014

Helen, Thanks for taking the time to write this great review. We are thrilled to hear what a great experience you had with our dealership. We understand that purchasing a vehicle can be a bit overwhelming and how important this decision is. I am glad that David was able to help walk you through this process. We look forward to doing business again with you in the future. Please let us know if you ever need anything. Thanks

Jamie Dilport

by from Lake Norman, NC |

I received great service at Modern Nissan of Lake Norman. The service was very fast and the sales team was very knowledgable about the vehicles. I plan to return to the dealership in the future.

September 2, 2014

Jamie, Thanks so much for allowing us the opportunity to work with you. We appreciate you taking the time to write this review and we look forward to working with you in the future.

Happy Customer

by from Harrisburg, NC |

My daughter test drove the Nissan Versa at a different dealership and loved it. However, they didn't have her color - Blue, and I wanted a cheaper sales price! I found the car on Cars.com across town and sent them a note to hold it for me. They emailed me back the next morning and gave me a call to set up a time when I could come check it out. I went across town by myself, and they offerred to let me take it home for my daughter and husband to check it out! That was awesome!! I was able to keep the car for a couple of days until I could arrange to bring my daughter in to close the deal! They worked to get me a great rate in financing, and now she is driving into her future! Thanks Aaron and Ken at Modern Nissan!

September 2, 2014

Thanks so much for giving us the opportunity to earn your business. We understand how important that first car is for a teenager. I hope your daughter is enjoying her new Versa, I will pass the kind remarks along to Aaron and Ken. Please let us know if you ever need anything at all from us.

Highly Recommend Modern

by from Charlotte NC |

Just bought a 2014 Murano and leased a 2014 Maxima. The staff at Modern is professional, courteous and very direct. I really appreciated that the negotiating process did not involved the game playing that can occur at many dealers. Gil Bracy was especially great to work with and I believe we got two very good deals. I'd highly recommend Modern and Gil to anyone looking to purchase a car

August 25, 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to write this great review. We are so happy to have helped you with the purchase of your two new vehicles. I will be sure and pass along the kind remarks to Gil. Please let us know if we can do anything further to assist you.