Modern Nissan of Lake Norman

18615 Statesville Road, Cornelius, NC 28031

New 877-878-0561
Used 888-384-6981
Service 888-503-4171

Experience The Modern Difference!

Great service. Very professional

by from Denver nc |

I would recommend modern nissan. Overall very good experience except It took 6 hrs to complete the sale.

July 9, 2014

Elizabeth, thank you for your recent review. We are glad to hear that you had such a great experience with us, and that we were able to assisting you in your purchasing process, however, we do apologize for the length in time that you were waiting. We appreciate your time, and we strive to provide great customer service in a timely manner, and we apologize that we did not deliver to our full extent on this occasion. We certainly hope that you accept our apology, and we do hope that we can assist you again in the future with any other car needs that you may have. Thank you again.

Best Experience Buying a Car - Ever!

by from Hickory, N.C. |

From the time I stepped out of my car at the dealership until the conclusion of business, I was given every courtesy. There was no rushing to close the sale. The salesman that I dealt with was easy to work with. I picked out a car from the inventory and was on my way in very little time. All of my questions about warranties and service were answered and I was given positive responses. Their warranties whether for new or used cars would be hard to beat! After getting home, I received follow-up calls to make sure all was going smoothly. I plan to visit Modern Nissan for my next car, as well!

August 18, 2014

Taking care of our customers is our #1 priority. We appreciate the opportunity to have earned your business and we look forward to serving you in the future. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle.

great car shopping experience

by from Charlotte |

As an older female car shopper I was very impressed with the nice young salesman that took time to explain the all the many features of the Altimia I am interested in. Aaron Rourk was very polite and knowledgeable and made my visit a wonderful experience. he was very friendly and helpful . when I am ready to purchase in the near future I am looking forward to dealing with Aaron again.

August 19, 2014

Thanks so much for the great review. We truly appreciate the opportunity to have earned your business. It is very important to us to make sure that our customers understand the features that each vehicle has to offer. I will be sure to pass the kind words along to Aaron. Welcome to The Modern Family.

It was AMAZING ! From Sales to Finance !

by from Huntersville, NC |

My salesman was Aaron Rourk! He was all around great. my fiance and I felt very comfortable and were well helped. The guy in Finance worked well also. Definitely great first experience getting a new car. Very Happy ! 5+ stars :)

August 16, 2014

We are very excited to hear that we could assist you in your first car buying experience and that you were so happy with your time with us. We certainly strive to always provide the best customer service to all of our guests. We appreciate your kind words, and we hope that you are both enjoying your new vehicle. If we can ever assist you both again in the future with any other car needs that you may have, please feel free to let us know. Thank you!

Great Service and competence

by from Denver, NC |

Recently purchased 4-door truck from Modern Nissan and recommend this dealership. From the test drive to signing the deal everyone we dealt with was professional, but friendly, answering all questions thoroughly. . Had a short wait for finance representative, but he proved to be very efficient and handled all the paperwork within 30 minutes once we got started. Good experience for us. Highly recommend sales rep, Gil, he answered all questions, described and demonstarted every feature fully, hooked up the bluetooth app, showed us everything we needed to know re security and operation of vehicle, including the warranty and service.

August 19, 2014

Thank you, Stacy, for your kind words. We are very happy to hear that you had such a great experience with us, and that we could assist you in finding the best truck that fit all of your needs. We certainly work our hardest to ensure that our guests feel comfortable with us and that their time with us is spent well. Again, we are glad we could assisting you in finding the best vehicle for you, and we certainly hope that we can do so again in the future if you ever have any other car needs. Thank you!

Purchase of 2 new cars

by from Cornelius, NC |

We were received very well by the salesperson, Jason Spruill, who asked the right questions to understand what we were looking for. Then explained to us all important details, organized immediately the test drives. Overall great buying experience.

August 15, 2014

Thank you Boris for your great review. We are happy to hear that you were so pleased with your experience with us and that we could assist you to find the best vehicle that fit all of your needs. We certainly do our best to always provide our guests with as much information as possible to assist them in their purchasing process. We hope that you are enjoying your vehicle, and we look forward to assisting you again in the future with any other car needs that you may have. Thank you again!

GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!

by from Mooresville, NC |

I have purchased several cars at Lake Norman Modern Nissan and all have been exceptional. The professionalism and consideration for the customer are real, and the puchase experience is very positive. Aaron, my salesman, kept the experience positive and moving along well. If you are looking for a car, a straight-forward approach to car buying, I strongly recommend Aaron and Modern Nissan at Lake Norman, NC.

August 14, 2014

We are very pleased to hear that you had such a great experience with us. We always strive to provide the best customer service to our guests, whether it is their first or fiftieth visit with us. We are glad that we have been able to assist you in the past with your car purchases, and that we could do so again on your most recent visit. We hope that you are enjoying you new vehicle, and we look forward to assist you again in the future with any other car needs that you may have.

Great Sales Experience

by from Huntersville, NC |

Purchased a pre-owned 2013 Altima from Modern; I worked with Aaron who was very knowledgeable and able to answer all my questions about the vehicle and was a pleasure to work with. The sales process was about as smooth as can be from start to finish, and highly recommend Aaron and the sales team at Modern. Thanks!!

August 14, 2014

We are very glad to hear about your visit with us, Jason. We always aim to provide the best experience for our guests when they visit us and work our hardest to ensure that it is a smooth and easy process. We are happy that we could assist you with finding the best vehicle that fit all of your needs for you. We certainly hope that you are enjoying your new vehicle, and we look forward to assisting you again in the future with any other car needs that you may have. Thank you again, Jason!

Great service, just like it's supposed to be!

by from Charlotte, NC |

My salesman, Aaron Rourk, must have learned sales from my generation. I have visited several places lately and discounted the other places due to the lack of service. Here I found a good looking, and clean dealership who believes in giving a great deal and great service. The choices there were outstanding and I found everything that I wanted. The service department was large and spacious as well as very clean. Aaron made it a point to show me the Service Department and extoll their virtues. I hope I don't have to use them too much but I found a great place where I can be very comfortable. I have HATED car dealerships since 1980 but today that changed. I felt like I was the only customer they had.

August 14, 2014

David, we are so happy to hear that you had such a great experience with us. We always aim to provide the best customer service and have our guests feel at home with us. We are glad that we could assist you in finding the best vehicle for you that fit all of your needs. We hope that you are enjoying your new vehicle, and we certainly look forward to assist you again in the future with any other car needs that you may have. Thank you again!

Buying my Nissan Altima

by from Cornelius NC |

The staff won't let you miss a detail! Got a look at each model, and gave sensitive responses to the little bugaboos, until we got to just the right model. They will give you the time you want and need to find just the right fit. and then they will make sure you have all the information you need to drive it away safely with a big grin on your face.

August 13, 2014

Thank you, Rollie, for your amazing review. You are certainly right, we always want our guests to get the best deals on the car that fits all of their needs. We aim to provide our guests with a great experience, and always provide as much information as possible to assist them in their purchasing decision. We are very happy to hear that you had such a great experience with us, and we hope that we can assist you again with any other car needs you may have in the future. Thank you again!

Good to be part of Modern Nissan of Lake Norman

by from Charlotte , NC |

Am very much pleased with the customer service from Aaron Rourk. Appreciate your service. Thanks to the entire Modern Nissan of Lake Norman team.

August 5, 2014

We are so pleased to hear that you were happy with your experience with us. We certainly strive to always provide the best customer experience. We hope that you are enjoying your new vehicle, and we look forward to assisting you again in the future with any other car needs that you may have. Thank you!